Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "Trust Me to Deliver You to Your Promised Destination" - Garris Elkins Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/06/2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Garris Elkins

Garris and Jan ElkinsTracks in the Desert

Recently, some of you have felt like a fully loaded locomotive moving at top speed with train cars lined up behind you as far as the eye can see. There has been tremendous momentum developed in your life in this past season.

Through unforeseen events, all of a sudden, you are now seeing the end of the train tracks ahead of you. You might be seeing the end of a season of life, but have no idea what is coming next. You might be seeing the end of a ministry or the end of a cherished relationship fast approaching. The end of what is known can have a paralyzing effect.

The visible rails of this current season are coming to an end and there appears to be nothing ahead but unknown and untested desert sand. It is too late to put on the natural brakes. There is not enough time. You are thinking that in just a few moments your life, as you know it, will derail and crash into the soft sand of an undefined future. The speed of this perceived crash is taking your breath away.

"I Will Make A Way..."

As I processed these words the Lord spoke a word of hope and promise:

"I will make a way in this fast, approaching desert where no way seems possible. I will not allow what I have set in motion in your life to end in disaster. I have laid tracks under the sand of your developing future that are not yet visible to the natural eye. These tracks will rise up and catch the wheels of your life and deliver you across this undefined desert place. (Photo by Robert Bartow The Sword and Stone via elijahshopper.com)

"I have been this way before with many others just like you. I know what I am doing. Trust Me to deliver you to your promised destination. Instead of crying out in fear at the end of these tracks, you will cry out in joy for what I have done.

"Between now and the end of these known tracks let the remaining moments reveal the true colors of your faith, developing you and maturing you so that you are not deficient in any way for the coming new season. Your act of faith is to believe in the substance of tracks not yet seen."

"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness." Isaiah 43:19

Garris Elkins, Senior Leader
Living Waters Church – Medford, Oregon
Email:
info@prophetichorizons.com

Edited by Moderator on 08/06/2014 at 12:34pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 08/06/2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Very good word, at the beginning of this year, God let me know I was entering into "new territory".
"You're entering into new territory, the best is before you. Gird your loins, the area is fruitful, the land is plenty. The terrain is unfamiliar to you, you have not been this way before. Keep your face on me, keep your eyes on me..."
It is a new trek and a bit unfamiliar, yet familiar, but with that is the knowledge that I must take by faith the part of the road that is unfamiliar and know the grace of God is sufficient where my knowledge and experience are lacking, and He will sustain me and empower me and strengthen me for that which is ahead!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/15/2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

AMEN
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version