Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Spontaneous Combustion & Rapid Conversion by PRISCILLA VAN SUTPHIN Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/28/2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Spontaneous Combustion & Rapid Conversion

Posted on 22 August 2014 by Priscilla Van Sutphin

“The River of Life And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads”   Revelation 22:1-4 NKJV.

“I am planning a surprise attack. The enemy knows it’s coming, but he hasn’t a clue where. It will just IGNITE like WILDFIRE, and it will not be able to be put out. For the breath of the Lord will feed it. It will not happen where everyone thinks it will happen. It will not come as a surprise to those who have My heart. For they have been shown for years what is coming. It will spring forth, like sparks on a dry, dry land. All that is combustable will burn. All that is dry will be burned… and then filled with the RIVER of LIVING WATER. This river that will flow, will NOT dry out. It will never die. It will continue to flow till the Son of Man is seen in the air.

This River brings Resurrection LIFE and will give life to all who desire it! To those who do not desire this river of fire, it will come with judgment and there will be consequence that is unbearable. My fire will consume all that cannot withstand the test. Everything the enemy has done to try to stop it will fail. All who are desirous for more of ME and waiting will RECEIVE. It will purify hearts and it will divide sheep from the goats. Those who oppose it will not be able to stop it. NOTHING can stop it! NOTHING!

It will bring LIFE to all who desire LIFE instead of the death they have had to endure. I am a GOD OF ABUNDANT LIFE, and this LIFE will never die. When the apostles were touched at Pentacost, did any of them give up later? Did they not receive EVERYTHING they needed to do the work of the Kingdom?

Thomas was the only resister, but in the end, he did as I desired. All paid a price for what they received, but even that was not their own strength, but given them. My GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU! There is nothing I give you to do, that I don’t also give you the GRACE to do it or go through it. That is one parameter that tells you whether it is Me or not telling you! If I ask you to fast, I give the grace to fast. If I ask you to leave everything, if your heart is willing, then I will give you the GRACE to do it! MY GRACE is sufficient for you!”

“Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me”   2 Corinthians 12:8-10 NKJV.

Sufficient: Greek ἀρκέω, NT: 714 arkeo (AR-keh’-o); apparently a primary verb [but probably akin to NT: 142 through the idea of raising a barrier]; properly, to ward off, I. E. (by implication) to avail (figuratively, be satisfactory): KJV – be content, be enough, suffice, be sufficient. NT: 142 airo (ah’-ee-ro); a primary root; to lift up; by implication, to take up or away; figuratively, to raise (the voice), keep in suspense (the mind), specially, to sail away (I. E. Weigh anchor); by Hebraism [compare OT: 5375] to expiate sin: KJV – away with, bear (up), carry, lift up, loose, make to doubt, put away, remove, take (away, up).

“Where ever this River flows, there will be LIFE. Where it is not wanted or allowed to flow, those places will become like swamps and stagnant water that does not bring any life, but rather death. Remember that when the enemy comes in like a flood, I will raise up a standard against him.”

“So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him” Isaiah 59:19 NKJV.

Standard: Hebrew נוּס, OT: 5127 nuwc (noos); a primitive root; to flit, I. E. Vanish away (subside, escape; causatively, chase, impel, deliver): KJV – abate, away, be displayed, (make to) flee (away, -ing), put to flight, hide, lift up a standard.

“This will be something no man can take credit for. I am erasing the sibling rivalry out of My church. There will be a coming together for those who TRULY FOLLOW the LAMB! Those who come to salvation in this hour will not be heavy laden for long time . There will be a rapid conversion and deliverance from bondage and death because of the apostolic power I will pour into My bride ! It will NOT take years and months for people to change. They will be changed in moments. MY LOVE that will flow like a river will transform them as it will transform YOU and there will be such change it wreaks to the body, that all will be unrecognizable compared to before it flows down from the throne.

There will be SIGNS and WONDERS, and some of them will be most spectacular! I am putting on a light show that none will forget! My NAME will be lifted high. And many who were SO skeptical and antagonistic will repent and be saved most quickly! There will be swift judgment for those who touch My bride! I AM YOUR ROCK OF DEFENSE. DO NOT FIGHT FOR YOURSELF, BUT RECOGNIZE THAT I AM WITH YOU. AND ALL THAT YOU DO WILL BE DONE IN LOVE FROM THIS TIME OF EXPLOSION ON.

You will find yourself to be TRULY a new creation in Christ! And all those you touch will have this same experience in ME. Many will be shocked into submission, who thought their own ideas were much more weighty and important. I will destroy the confidence of the wicked and proud. And they will know there is a GOD in heaven and on earth and there will be NO excuse for blatant rebellion, save a reprobate heart.

Nothing that has been can compare with what I am about to do. DO NOT look to the former ways… but only seek MY WAY! My ways are higher than your ways. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU and DESIRE that YOU be fully MINE! I am yours, and you are Mine, My beloveds. Don’t let the enemy think he can disqualify you from anything I have planned. Keep your eyes on ME! I will uphold you with My righteous right hand! “

God bless you,
Priscilla

PRISCILLA VAN SUTPHIN of Upstream Ministries
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version