VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: In My House I AM KING Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/02/2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

9/2/2014

Our Father, who art in heaven, holy is thy Name; Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and Forgive Us Our Trespasses As We Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us; Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever, Amen.

Bless and curse not.

What do you see?

I see a whirlwind of lies, Lord. I know the only way to dissipate the whirlwind is with the Truth, Your Holy Word. God have mercy on your people.

Word:

In My House I AM KING

In My House My servants serve Me

Who are you that you should come to My House to usurp My authority over My servants?

My sheep know My voice, yet, I have young and tender ones here that I Am gently leading along; should you come and lead My little one’s astray? You are not of My house, for if you were of My house you would lead them in safety guided by My Word, yet you come with your own words to bring hurt and destruction to My little ones.

Now we shall see who truly has authority, My love will not stand idly by and watch as you scheme your schemes against My house. I shall give to you all your desire; I shall break your schemes but I shall reward you with your own words, what you meant for harm for My little ones shall turn back on your own head and you shall reap what you have desired to sow into the lives of My beloved ones.

Take heed, the time has not yet passed, there may still be room for repentance if you will humble yourself before Me and seek My forgiveness, My mercy, My grace.

Shall I withhold the sword because I love you? Nay, it is for love that to the sword you must go.

Hear now, My rebellious ones, who say My words are not true; shall I take pity for your blindness sake? Nay, rather, in the fire you shall go and I will burn away your blindness and I will watch as your rebellious spirit melts in the intense heat of My love; for it is in the fire that you shall see Me and know that I AM LOVE.

Psalm 82 God stands in the congregation of the mighty; He judges among the gods. How long will you judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Psalm 83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: Do unto them as unto the Midianites ; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Ze-eb; yea, all their princes as Zebah and as Zalmunna: Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.

O My God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy Name O Lord. Let them be confounded and troubled forever; yea, let them be put to shame and perish: That men may know that thou, whose Name alone is YEHOVAH, are the Most High over all the earth.

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version