Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 07/17/2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote Guests

WHAT ARE THESE HURRICANES?" I asked the Lord. HE SAID, "ITS ABOUT SLAVERY!"
by David Dreiling
Email:
daviddreiling@comcast.net

David Dreiling's previous posting can be found at: http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=2642

Last Sunday, July 10th, on the day Hurricane Dennis made landfall I asked the L-rd, "What's with all these hurricanes?"

To my amazement He instantly responded to my question. He said, "It's all about Slavery".

"What?" I inquired?

The L-rd simply explained to me that the hurricanes in question all form off the west coast of Africa and wreak havoc only upon those territories that were originally built through the institution of slavery. It became clear to me that all the Caribbean islands and the states of the Deep South -- Florida, Georgia, and the Carolina's were all built on the backs and blood of West African slaves. I had never looked at things that way before.

Repentance for Devastation

I asked the L-rd what He wanted me to do with the information, and he told me to send out a trumpet call for the Church to repent for the devastation and brokenness wrought on African nations through slavery; and to call for our born-again national leaders to consider seriously our debt to the lives and manpower of African Nations and their forced contribution to our prosperity.

I prayed further about these things and asked the L-rd, "Why now?"

This is the same time frame that the G8 leaders were discussing the issue of African poverty in Scotland.

I realize that there has been much interracial repentance and reconciliation. Notwithstanding G-d was highlighting a completely different issue here. It is repentance from our nation to the nations and peoples currently in poverty and distress in Africa. It is owning up to our wrongdoing -- not just to Black people in America but to those who were left behind in Africa with shattered families and devastated communities.

It's NOT About Money

Make no mistake; this is not about money or the need of G-d Almighty to "extort" finances out of Western nations for Africa by hurricanes. Rather it is a spiritual dynamic that G-d is after and His plans and purposes for the revelation of His mercy in Africa still remain largely hidden, although it is clear that revival appears to be sweeping the continent.

Accordingly, I call out to the Church to take the lead and rise up in prayer to stand united in repentance before G-d, by declaring our sins in receiving and prospering off the lives and slaughter of the almost 50,000,000 slaves transported to the New World from Africa.

As a Jewish man, I repent of my Jewish brethren's role in not standing up in opposition to slavery but rather owning slaves and prospering from the horrible wasting of their lives.

I pray that this word would find its way into the hands and hearts of those to whom G-d has raised up in government and given authority to repent on behalf of our nation. I pray that those with G-d-given authority throughout the Caribbean nations would be so moved.

I believe that it is in G-d's heart that reparations be made at this time.

Africa is on G-d's heart.

In a time of judgment as evidenced by weather patterns, G-d is sending a word of wisdom for repentance.

The final thing G-d spoke to me that Sunday, was a promise that if our leaders will accept this place of repentance, He will stop the devastation wrought by the string of recent hurricanes.

Repentance is easy. It s amazing that with this simple heart attitude, by the stunning power of Yeshua's blood, so great an evil can be forgiven, and its effects on future generations broken.

G-d is good!

In Yeshua's service,

by David Dreiling
Email: daviddreiling@comcast.net

David Dreiling's previous posting can be found at: http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=2642

"Praying for America

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 07/17/2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged Quote Guests

God for some time now has been speaking to me about the underground railroad and the Word and Spirit that was behind it. You see, Beloved, a few years back, the people who were being held as slaves in America would take what was known as the underground railroad to Canada to find freedom from their oppressors. Slavery in Canada at that time was illegal. Many people risked their lives. The people who were held as slaves were willing to risk death and also those in America , Canada and beyond, who made up the underground railroad.

John 15:13  Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down ones life  for his friends.

The underground railroad was made up of many safe houses a network of transportation , food, money , clothing and much more,  multiple hearts filled with love all beating together singing the same song (FREEDOM),  This, too, we can see happening in the body of Christ. Many are coming together with a wide range of gifts and talents from many different backgrounds for one cause. Freedom for the captives. Many are being held captive in the body and outside, by oppressors(doctrines of demons ,seducing spirits etc..). By walking together in love and unity in one accord and one Spirit , we are laying the tracks of the underground railroad for them to come to the promise land.

When the bombs went off in London , I kept hearing about the UNDERGROUND RAILROAD... Most deaths happened at a place called KINGS CROSS...

satan has been trying to oppose those who are part of the underground movement but it can not be stopped. This is not about a building or no building, this gift or that gift, or denominations. Its about the Spirit of Christ's unrelentless love and a people filled with that love and the power of the Holy Ghost willing to die daily for one another and mankind for the Glory of God

Many people lost their lives at the place called Kings Cross  in London England, but many,many,many  more are going to find life at the KINGS OF KINGS CROSS. The life is in the blood, the Holy Spirit is calling people back to the freedom and life thats in the blood. The cross is the doorway to a whole new world, the heavenly city. If you are Gods child YOU ARE FREE..

We will continue to see a major thrust into the blood and the cross ,(death ,buriel,ressurection) of our Lord in the days to come.

Those who were part of the underground railroad had a  symbol of hope.  It was called the Liberty Bell. Every time another person made it to freedom they would ring that bell. (was it the original bell  I'm not sure) That bell has quite a history behind it also.When the liberty bell was made the people put this scripture on it    

LEVITICUS 25:10  Proclaim liberty throughout all the land, to all its inhabitants

We are to ring this bell more than ever before and declare this  ,LIBERTY, FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND .  those who will and are ringing the bell will have paid the price to do so. The cost you ask?

CHRIST'S BLOOD AND YOUR LIFE ..................The bell was a symbol but the word  leviticus 25:10 was and is still is and always will be alive... 

God has prepared a table before us in the presence of our enemies. In the midst of a dark and dying world we shine as stars and declare FREEDOM, MERCY, the blood of the innocent cries out....THE BLOOD OF JESUS CRIES OUT.......

May the God of all comfort, do exactly that for those in London and their loved ones.....................

Zachary Dixon         

zacharydixon73@hotmail.com   

Edited by zach dixon on 07/17/2005 at 10:59am
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 07/17/2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged Quote Guests

I posted this word the day before,  God is and will shake everything that can be shaken,judgements being poured out,   the kindness and goodness of God is striking the nations so we can repent for our sins and the sins of past generations. Many will be seeing dreaming or recieving words regarding LIGHTNING OR THUNDER This word is critical for this hour, lets repent and  decree leviticus 25:10 and daniel 2:21,

Beloved back in the 1800's the CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT was a guy by the name of  John marshall . This man John Marshall died in JULY of 1835, they say at His funeral they rang the Liberty Bell and it cracked. On the liberty bell there is a scripture it says

Leviticus 25:10 

" Proclaim liberty throughout all the land  unto all the inhabitants thereof."  

The Liberty bell has often had a a huge history with the cause of freedom.....  

Now notice that John Marshall died in July, what month are we in? (JULY) ( A couple of months ago I gave the word below word to a leading ministry in Washington D.C. by e-mail and never got a response, I am not sure if they even recieved it or not, this was the word I gave

I was shown there would be somebody leaving office in July from the supreme court, the same month John Marshall died . The cracking of the Liberty bell at John Marshall's funeral is just a sign to bring attention to the word on the bell  ...     .Leviticus 25:10.

I believe we need to take this word very seriously, even when things look not so good we must walk by faith and say "One christian who has the Living God has the majority and like David slay this goliath."

Stand and declare freedom, do you believe God can make a way where there seems to be no way? Beloved we must pray........We must see people who will stand in agreement with Gods Word come into the supreme court and take up their position  or else ?????

I also would not be surprised if another  position will open up on the supreme court bench sooner than later.

Proclaim Liberty church, for America and all the land and all the inhabitants there of.

the Lord has also given me this scriptue to pray for some time

Daniel 2:21  And He changes the times and the seasons HE REMOVES KINGS AND RAISES UP KINGS He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.

Please beloved spread this word to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see whoever will stand in the gap..........

shalome.........Zachary Dixon

zacharydixon73@hotmail.com

Edited by zach dixon on 07/17/2005 at 10:38am
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 07/17/2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

beloved remeber what I said about the thunder and the lightning of god sriking the nations well go over to the post called Kingdom grace has come by Ron Mcgantlin and check out Kathy "s word in the comments absolute confirmation, that hole post is filled with fresh oil...

found in the blood ,.............brother zachary

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version