VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Holy is the Lord: September 3 vision Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/12/2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Beloved of the Lord,

In the past few weeks the Lord has been been giving me visions and experiences in a new realm and revealing His Holy and Glory like I have never seen. I am waiting upon the Lord to share only what He tells me to share that perhaps it will confirm His work in those God may be doing the same thing.

Since it is a vision, It is for each of you to discern if it is from the Lord and what it may mean to you. For me, It was as real as anything I have ever seen with my natural eyes.

In Ohio, last month when ministering at a local fellowship there, God truly brought us deep behind the veil into the real of His Glory like I have not seen from about a year ago in The Capital Region of NY. This was quite different and we were transfigured by His Glory each and every day.

I believe this vision is for those who are on their knees diligently seeking the face of the Lord and for those who are making themselves ready like the Bride in Rev 19:7. So I trust the Holy Spirit will witness to it if this is truly from Him to the hearts that He is speaking it to.

As I was waiting upon the Lord. Over and over He said, "Henry look into my eyes" as I waited I began to see His face and then I was able to look into those beautiful glorious eyes and then the vision began:

September 3, 2014 Vision: The Lord God Is Holy!

When I look into your eyes my Lord I see 7 small flames and they are dancing all around with great joy as if they are making a circle. Each one of these fires is holy. They go about everywhere as if everything in the world was surrounded by these seven flames.

The whole earth was surrounded by these 7 flames and then they go specifically to nations, to ciities, to homes to families and even people while they are sleeping, but their destination seems to be looking for those who are praying. It is like they are searching the whole earth looking for those who are truly praying and seeking God and when they find them they dance around that one and then they join as one huge flame and consume the one on their knees.

The fire and the one praying become one. As they pray they are empowered by the holiness of God and then they become one with that flame that I can’t even see them anymore, just a flame burning by the side of the bed of the one on their knees.

Then I hear Holy, Holy , holy is the Lord God almighty.  The earth is full of your glory. Then I see the flame break back apart into parts. They dance around that home of that one on their knees and huge angelic beings are stationed and positioned by that house on guard and legions of angels are dispersed to surround that house, that family, and that prayer warrior.

Then I see the 7 flames go forth throughout the Earth,  and they seem to go in all different directions and the assigned angels go with them and they are going to specify people, cities, and even situations where God is intervening on behalf of men. In each one of those places the 7 flames are there and they are full of eyes all around. They see everything from every direction as they become a hedge of protection around the work God is doing there bringing answered prayers of the ones that are on their knees.

Then I hear the words spoken: Holy, Holy, Holy is the lord. Then the scene changes and I see Jesus and those 7 flames are burning in his eyes dancing all around. They are also are all around Jesus surrounding him and they are around him as he sits at the right hand of God. As Jesus is praying and making intercession for us those fires are so bright I can hardly see. The more he prays the brighter the flame. They engulf him and I can’t even see him any more. All I can see is the fire that He is and His holiness is like an oven burning next to the Father.

AS I see this vision I see the words written SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD! Seven spirits of God is the realm of Glory and the realm of the HOLINESS OF GOD! GOD IS HOLY. The seven flames make everything holy just as Jesus is holy. They are on a mission to make everything holy unto the Lord so the earth will be filled with the Glory of God.

No man can stand in this place without a pure heart and clean hands. These seven flames have been released now to do the deepest work of purging this earth of all sin and darkness and it is starting in the house of God. To those who are seeking him on their knees he has sent the seven spirits of God on assignment with the Holy angels to bring forth the glory and holiness of God.

Holy is the Lord God almighty. As I continue to look into his eyes those seven flames are surrounding the 4 living creatures around the throne. These seven flames are the power source of those living creatures as they surround them and fill them until they have only have one cry: Holy Holy Holy is the Lord.

Next, I see the 7 flames fill each side of the living creature the man face, the eagle face, the oxen face and lion face. It is as if the seven flames combine these 4 faces into one face, and make one new creation man, but on the new creation man is that same flame that is surrounding them as four faces and  they cry Holy, Holy, Holy.

This cry reverberates throughout heaven and then it bring thunders and lightnings to the earth, and they are like flaming arrow from the quiver of the Lord Himself. The Lord is sending those flaming arrows right to the hearts of men like we saw in OH, but they are coming forth from the living creatures as the cry Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord.

Again I see the seven flames and now they are around the top of Jesus head and they are dancing all around as the Lord has me look again they form a golden crown upon his head. Where the enemy put thorns on his head, the Father has given him this crown. It is the Glory Jesus had before the foundation of the world.

The same glory that declares there is no other name that man can be saved by but Jesus, for His name is above every name. For that name is Holy! JESUS THE CHRIST IS HOLY. AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME EVERY SINGLE KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD TO THE GLORY OF THE FATHER.

Those seven flames are His glory. They are his crown, and then I looked again and I saw the 24 elders had crowns in their hands and they were made from those 7 flames. They to were burning, and their crowns were burning.  I saw that the only purpose for those burning crowns for one intention to cast at his feet.

When the 24 elders do that, the seven flames on Jesus head consume them as one and place it on Jesus head.  Then the 7 flames fill those elders so much more, they can do nothing but fall upon their face and worship the lamb that was upon the throne.

When they do this that  along with the 4 living creatures, the crown on Jesus head is thrust like lightning to the earth and it comes and sits upon heads of those on their knees, those who are about the Father’s business. They can’t see the crown upon them nor can they see that this crown is inscribing the name of God on their forehead, but these ones are getting a new name and on their forehead. I see the Lord write the words HOLY ONES! HOLY UNTO THE LORD!

These Holy ones have the authority of the king with them and the seven flames of God is upon their head like a crown of royalty. They can speak for the lamb who sits on the throne. They can roar with the Lion of Judah. They are given authority, power and dominion to go forth on the earth and they can go everywhere the seven flames go.

Where the flames go they go, where the flame stops they stop. They are one with those 7 flames. Those seven flames surround them wherever they go. Those flames fill their eyes, their mouths, their hands, their feet and heart and they burn with the seven flames of God and whatever they do releases the Glory of God wherever they go.

The only thing they could ever do is bring and declare the glory of God because the 7 flames have consumed their hearts, their minds, their eyes, ears, and hands and feet. The crown of the Lord is upon their heads. They are taken to every city, every nation on the planet Earth as the 7 flames of fire once again the surround the earth and I see the words, THE WHOLE EARTH SHALL BE FILLED WITH THE GLORY OF THE LORD!

Beloved, this is the first of the visions I have been seeing about the Holiness and Glory of the Lord. Please pray over it and I trust if this is from the Lord it will speak to the hearts who God has to hear it.

Blessing and love to all of you!

Edited by Henry Falcone on 09/12/2014 at 9:07am

Deborah Connor

Posted: 09/12/2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

September 12, 2014: I am doing a supernatural work in you, My people. If you will get up to the highest point of your own desire and ability to seek My face, I will take you higher spiritually and give you greater freedom of movement. You will see and discern with unprecedented clarity and become one with Me in purpose--moving with power and precision, says the Lord. Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

(Word from Marsha Burns September 12, 2014)

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor
Quo Wright

Posted: 09/12/2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Henry/Deborah I wanted to let you know that everything that was written by both of you are confirmation of many things that Dad has shown and spoken into my spirit.  This week I've been hearing Holy, Holy, Holy is  the Lord God Almighty.  And I also heard HG say this week that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.  And Saturday I woke from a dream and after it was interpreted to me by HG, He began to speak of the specific things that would take place this month and that the things that I was going through on my job would be over by September 24th.  But specifically Deborah, I heard this very same scripture Isa. 40:31.  Saturday was very peculiar to me in that I cried deeply for about 2 hours. And Dad was telling me that the prayers of his children has reached his ears and their tears his heart.  And He is answering every prayer.  There is a boldness that has come upon me in the workplace and that is to speak the word and will of God.  And He has been shaking things on my job since then.  So much more I could say but I want to stay on the subject that was written here.  Thank you Bro. Henry as aways for sharing what Dad has shown you. 

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version