Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: YOUR VIRTUE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/24/2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Virtue (holiness) is the (spiritual) soil of your soul and the river to The Tree of Life I have placed in you for My Son rises up in you .

So be the first fruit of My loins for truly you are not an island and I AM your reward .

So look not to man in your good doing but take pleasure in pleasing Me your Father of Lights for truly you "ARE" a light on a hill for others never fading or doubting your existence in Me your Peace ( Shalom ) . . . 

Matthew 5:14-16

14 You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.

15 Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a peck measure, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven.

Revelation 22:1-7

The River of Life

22 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

The Time Is Near

Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.

“Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdGZQyzJURs Show me your face Lord  Don Potter

Revelation 22:1-7 Amplified Bible

22 Then he showed me the river whose waters give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Through the middle of the broadway of the city; also, on either side of the river was the tree of life with its twelve varieties of fruit, yielding each month its fresh crop; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing and the restoration of the nations.

There shall no longer exist there anything that is accursed (detestable, foul, offensive, impure, hateful, or horrible). But the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall worship Him [pay divine honors to Him and do Him holy service].

They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.

And there shall be no more night; they have no need for lamplight or sunlight, for the Lord God will illuminate them and be their light, and they shall reign [as kings] forever and ever (through the eternities of the eternities).

And he [of the seven angels further] said to me, These statements are reliable (worthy of confidence) and genuine (true). And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent His messenger (angel) to make known and exhibit to His servants what must soon come to pass.

And behold, I am coming speedily. Blessed (happy and to be envied) is he who observes and lays to heart and keeps the truths of the prophecy (the predictions, consolations, and warnings) contained in this [little] book.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/24/2014 at 11:02am

Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/24/2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

A WHOLE NEW ATMOSPHERE

Let go and allow me to come in completely and you shall see me stir the waters of your " WELL" Spring of Life so that as 'I" rise up in you overflowing  into your atmosphere, I shall fill your presence with My Healing and creative Virtue of Holiness against which there is no adversary or kingdom for " IAM " and so you are as I rule the moments of your Life .
 So let go for I AM The King of kings and Lord of Lords . . .

John 5:1-9

The Healing at the Pool

Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for one of the Jewish festivals. Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool(wellSpring), which in Aramaic is called Bethesda and which is surrounded by five covered colonnades( fingers)( Hand of God ). Here a great number of disabled people used to lie—the blind, the lame, the paralyzed. [4]  One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”
“Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.”
Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.” At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.
The day on which this took place was a Sabbath,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOR9qBfKWD8&list=RDjOR9q BfKWD8#t=114    Deep in the River

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXAmNJQqkd0&list=RDjOR9q BfKWD8&index=6  

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version