Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Season of Great Advancement Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/01/2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Advance. Mark this season. It ushers in great warfare in the spirit realm, great advancements in the kingdom. Dominions shall fall by the great hand of the Lord. Advance, do not retreat, being strong under the banner of your Lord. Declare His promises, declare His faithfulness over you, declare His goodness over you in the land of the living. His promises are yea and amen, they shall not fail. Rise up. (Strategic plans of the enemy become naught when people pray.) God will give you wisdom. Declare things before you see them. I have given you praise to defeat the enemy. Rise up in worship, in warfare, in victory, declaring that the plans of God are greater than the plans of the enemy. I have given you warfare strategies against the enemy. Rise up and take what is due you by the blood of the Lamb. Rise up and take by force what the enemy has stolen from your generation. Rise up in warfare, in prayer, and declare what the enemy has stolen, he must return. I have given you the right to do this, not by might, nor by power, but by the Spirit I have invested in you. I have given you of my own Spirit to take back what the enemy withholds from you. Tribulation or warfare may come upon you, but I have given my people power to withstand all forces of the enemy. I have given you the Spirit of my own dear Son, who died for you, to take for you what the enemy meant for you. Now by that same power I have raised you to stand as conquerors in the place of My Son who became Conqueror for you. I have given you the same power that raised My Son from the dead. I have placed that same power to conquer within you. Know that I hold you in the grasp of my hand as you conquer. Know that you never leave my sight. I am with you always. I am your Conqueror for you and through you. All that the enemy holds against you is nothing in my sight. Stand with resolve and we will see the battle through. It is a great privilege to war. This is a season of great advancement for the kingdom.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/01/2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Stand strong in the day of deliverance. Meditate on My Word. Stand still and see the salvation of our God. Having done all to stand, stand, and your Deliverer will stand with you and do exploits on your behalf. Only believe and you shall see greater things than these. Expect God to perform on your behalf. Expect Him to do great things. Expect Him to pour out the greater in the midst of you. (I sense Him waiting for a response from His people, expecting something, waiting on something from them. He is anticipating something, anticipating, expecting a response. Let us release that with our expectancy, our belief, our faith reaching out and somehow bringing that spiritual response into our natural realm.)

Days of glory, of spiritual abiding.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version