Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/19/2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged Quote Pastor Jerry

Seeds

Lanna Perry
19th July, 2005
Sydney, Australia

Chosenwarriorprincess@yahoo.com.au

http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=216990

My precious and beautiful children, I have so many heavenly deposits that I am placing within your hearts as you continue to seek Me. As each of you continue to come to Me, and seek Me, and know Me, I am placing seeds of truth within your hearts, and seeds of My Kingdom. Seeds of revelations, seeds of encouragement, and seeds of My love. As you continue to come to Me and allow My living waters to flow through you, these seeds will grow and multiply and you will be known by your fruit.

I long to have each of you as well planted trees beside a stream, blossoming with much fruit from My Kingdom. Much harvest from that which I sow into you, and which you sow into the world for My Kingdom. I long to extend your roots so deep within Me, that you will receive a sweetness and richness from Me and My love that you have never tasted. Finer than the sweetest honey, shall be the enrichment you receive from Me.

I am saddened My children, to see the seeds that you are planting within each other. Many of you are not planting heavenly seeds within the hearts and lives of those around you. I have called each of you to love your neighbour as yourself and place others above yourselves. To continue to place value, love and encouragement upon those around you within My body.

I see a lot of death seeds being planted within My church. I continue to see death seeds being placed within the hearts and lives of My children, from one another.

My heart is for growth and life, not death. When you plant seeds of death, you are allowing the enemy to influence you and use you to tear down and quench that which I am doing in My church.

I am calling for My church to rise up and be planters of love and encouragement, not death.

I see poison running through My church. Seeds of control, manipulation, abuse, and slander are being planted within My church continually without repentance.

My heart of love is not being reflected within My church. I am about to do a new move, My Spirit will be poured out in greater ways, and I am going to bring signs and wonders into the marketplace and the world like never before.

Seeds of death, and seeds of destruction will hinder that work within My church if you continue to do this. I have chosen to give each of you free will, and I long to move greatly, and I will move as you rid yourselves of handing out seeds of death and destruction to one another.

Come out, come out of the darkness and into My Glorious light. Repent of the seeds you have been giving out and allow Me to continue to fill your hearts and hands with seeds of love and seeds from My Kingdom that will bring about much fruit and love in the lives of every believer around you as you hand them out in the power of My Spirit.

The seed of jealousy and manipulation is coming strongly against My church, from WITHIN. Do not be envious of one another but continue to seek Me, and love each other as I love the church. Not in your strength, but allow Me to show you how to love one another in My strength.

My Spirit is about to reach greater lengths and places that have not been reached before, but first you must rid your hearts and hands of these seeds that are NOT of Me.

I love each of you with an everlasting love. All that I deposit within you are seeds of love, and I never hand out seeds of death. My heart is to see you overflow.

Come, My church, continue to be My representatives to this world. Repent of the poison each of you have carried and deposited into one another through thoughts and actions.

Allow forgiveness to flow through My church. Do not quench or hinder My work any longer. I do not expect perfection, for only I the Lord your God can move in complete perfection. Although I call you now My church to leave complacency behind and to be holy as I am holy.

Time is drawing near. Revival and a great shaking is closer to you than you realise. Clean your hearts and your hands in My presence. Rid yourselves of these destructive ways.

Die to self, crucify the flesh continually, and walk in the Spirit. Walk in Me, handing out seeds of love and encouragement wherever your foot may tread. As you do this, watch Me honour your faithfulness and do great and mighty things among you.

As each of you walk in this way as I have called you, and consciously set aside these destructive seeds, you will see My church come together in a new and fresh way, like never before. You will see My church rise up, and do that which I have destined it to do. You will see all parts working together in unity. You will see the beauty of My heart within the church more than ever before. You must rid yourselves of these seeds, and poison one another no more.

Let the church of Mine, the church of Jesus Christ shine again. Let My church not be quenched any longer, listen to what My Spirit is saying, and let My waters wash over all destructiveness within My church, and bring about that which I have always desired. My church continually growing in worshipping in Spirit and in truth.

When we face UP to the Glory of God, we find ourselves face down in worship - Matt Redman

Check out my website, and sign the guestbook *smile*
www.ourchurch.com/member/h/hisprincess/

View Pastor Jerry's Profile Search for other posts by Pastor Jerry Visit Pastor Jerry's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version