Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Course Corrections, Promotion & Destiny Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/02/2014 at 5:35pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

November 2, 2014

Course Corrections, Promotion & Destiny

By Becky Porter

A couple of weeks ago the Lord showed me a vision of a train track, and I saw the train on that track suddenly switch tracks and get onto a new track and begin to go in an entirely different direction, and I sensed that it represented a strong shift taking place, and I heard the Holy Spirit say, “Course Correction.”  I knew it was a corporate word, and I have waited for the Lord to unfold more of this word to me.  Last week, when I was praying with a friend of mine, the Lord told me that as people make the course corrections He is prompting them to make, it will actually be a promotion for them!  Then, today at church, the message was about the course corrections that God sometimes makes in our lives, and when we make those course corrections, He can then bring us forward into our destiny supernaturally quickly, and I was amazed because the message went hand in hand with the vision and word the Lord had given me!  God is so good!

The pastor shared a personal testimony with us, and he told us that many years ago he was dating a woman for about 3 years, and they had broken up several different times.  She was very sweet and he really wanted their relationship to work, so he kept praying that the Lord would change her and put a hunger in her heart for the things of God because he had difficulty even getting her to come to church to hear him preach.  One day as he was praying for her, he heard the Lord tell him that He had not ordained their relationship and He was not going to bless it.  It was not what he wanted to hear, but he obeyed the Lord and he did not continue his relationship with her.  However, as time went on he began to feel very lonely, and one night he began to rationalize, “Well, maybe it wouldn’t hurt if we just went to dinner together as friends.”  As he placed his hand on the phone to call her, he heard the Lord say, “If you make this call you are going to have to go around the mountain of testing again.”  He decided to obey the Lord and he did not make that phone call, and a short time later he met his wonderful wife, and she is everything he had been praying that God would make his x-girlfriend!  The two of them compliment each other perfectly, and their God given gifts flow together in an amazing way, and they are truly making a difference in the lives of many - God even opened the door for him to preach on a popular Christian network!

Sometimes we may think we are on the right path, but sometimes God desires to do a course correction in our lives and take us in an entirely different direction.  Perhaps it may be a friendship that He wants us to give up because that person is not a good influence in our lives, or perhaps it may be a romantic relationship He wants us to give up because He has someone who is MUCH better suited for us that will help us fulfill our God given destiny, or perhaps He desires us to make a career move, or even move to a different part of the country because that is where the fulfillment of our destiny lies.  Whatever the course correction may possibly be, it is imperative that we daily spend time listening to the Lord, waiting on Him and spending quality time with Him, and then obeying whatever He tells us to do.  God has a destiny for each one of us to fulfill, but sometimes He needs to get us to a different place than where we are currently, and we need to stay in a place of surrender, flexibility, and obedience, and we need to stay in tune and in step with Him.

I hear the Lord saying:  My people cry out to me, “Lord, I want to fulfill the destiny you have for me - I will do anything you want me to do – I will give up anything you want me to give up, I will go anywhere you want me to go – just use me."  But then when I begin to do something in their lives that takes them out of their comfort zone, often they begin to walk in fear, doubt, and unbelief, and they think that surely it must be an attack from the enemy and they do not recognize that I am the one who is bringing the shift into their lives and circumstances.  I have a perfect plan for each one of your lives, and I know what I am doing.  Trust Me to bring My purposes to pass in My way and in My timing.  Things are not always what they seem – some things are opposite of how they appear.  Things are not always going to look the way you thought they would look, or feel the way you thought they would feel, or be the way you thought they would be, and I need you to trust Me in spite of what you see, feel and hear because I have a reason for everything I do.  Often My people think I am taking them the long way around, and they fear that it will take a lifetime to fulfill their destiny if they take the path I am prompting them to take, but in actuality they are currently on the WRONG path, (they are on the VERY path that they fear), and if they do not make a course correction now, they may never fulfill their destiny!  I know ALL of the short cuts, and if you follow My lead, we can accomplish in a very short amount of time what would normally take a lifetime to fulfill!  I will not let you fail and I will not let you fall, but I will see you all the way through to the other side where victory awaits you.  Trust Me, and I will do exceedingly abundantly above all you could ask or think!

There is a way that sometimes may appear to be the right way, but in the end it leads to "death", and there is a way that sometimes may appear to be the wrong way, but it will lead you to your destiny and the fulfillment of your dreams!  Let Me lead you and guide you through the maze, the mess, the muck and the mire, and I will bring great beauty out of what may now appear to be confusion and chaos, and/or heartache, grief, loneliness and despair.  I have a perfect plan that you will like VERY much!  Trust Me to see you ALL THE WAY THROUGH the last of your desert experience and into My Promised Land of blessings.  I will never leave your side, not even for one moment, but I will walk hand in hand with you every step of the way, and at the appropriate time I will launch you into your destiny at full throttle!  

Quickened Song "I Have A Destiny" by Mark Altrogge: 

I have a destiny I know I shall fulfill.

I have a destiny in that city on a hill. 

I have a destiny and it’s not an empty wish

For I know I was born for such a time as this.

Long before the ages You predestined me

To walk in all the works You have prepared for me.

You’ve given me a part to play in history

To help prepare a bride for eternity.

I did not choose You, but You have chosen me

And appointed me for bearing fruit abundantly.

I know You will complete the work begun in me

By the power of Your Spirit working mightily.

Ephesians 3:20-21 AMP

Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] - To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Proverbs 14:12 NIV

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.

Becky Porter

lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 11/02/2014 at 6:39pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Enjoyed this!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 11/02/2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Becky excellent encouragement thanks Shalom

Becky Porter

Posted: 11/03/2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Kimberly,

I am so glad you enjoyed this word - thank you for letting me know! 

Love and blessings to you!

Becky
Becky Porter

Posted: 11/03/2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Rich,

Thank you so much for letting me know that you were encouraged - that is a great encouragement to me! 

God bless you Rich!

Becky

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version