VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: NOVEMBER 2014 "VOICE OF PROPHECY" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Abraham George

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/07/2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

NOVEMBER 2014 “VOICE OF PROPHECY”

Something New Is About To Happen For Real!

What could that be? It could be anything for real!

·         Your dream will change

·         Your name will change from failure to success

·     Captivity of your life will be turned away, and your full blessing will be restored to you.

·         The barren will receive open womb

·         Bitterness of sorrow will receive sweetness of Joy

·         Sickness and diseases will receive healing

·         The jobless will receive employment

·         Yokes of the enemy will be destroyed

·         Broken home will receive divine reformation

·         Dry bones will rise again

·         Terrible situations of your life will receive healing

·         The problems of your life will receive divine solution

·      Jesus will have a divine encounter with you in Jesus name.

A word kept echoing in my ears - Believe – Believe – Believe – reminding me of a scripture:

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him” (Heb 11:6).

Christian life begins by affirming “God exists.” It leads to confession most especially of Jesus as the Lord and Saviour (Rom 10:8-11).

There are three issues in Heb 11:6

1.     Without faith it is impossible to please God.

2.     Anyone who comes to God must believe that He exists.

3.   Those who come to God must believe that He rewards those who seek Him earnestly or diligently.

Faith trust God’s promises even when they appear impossible or delayed. Delay is not denial, whatever comes around or looks like battles are nothing but challenges to strengthen us in receiving permanent and not temporal miracle.

Faith reaches out to God’s promised eternal reward so what every earthly thing He gives is to reach out to His eternal glory. The understanding of real faith today appears to be fading away. Faith is simply the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Heb 11:1) Many wants faith manifestation in a magical way, like just closing their eyes in high expectation and opening them to see all that they asked for present physically around them for real! N0! That is not it; it is receiving in totality what you have not seen but believing you have received them.

Faith perseveres even when no reward is in sight. Faith obeys God even when the divine demand appears unreasonable. Faith identifies with God’s people no matter how disadvantaged they are. Faith receives God’s promise without seeing them manifest but surely sooner or later would come to pass.

·         You want to receive from God, just believe (Matt 21:22)

·         You want signs and wonders to follow you, just believe (Mk 16:17)

·         You are worried about your health or that of somebody close to you, just believe (Luke 8:50)

·         You want God to be your father, just believe (Rom 4:11; John 1:12)

·         What else are you expectation from God? Just believe that with God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE (Luke 1: 37)

Therefore, stop doubting, just believe (John 20:27). I pray that the Lord will help you overcome your unbelief in Jesus Name (Mk 9:24).

This month of November 2014 as you believe, the Lord on high will teach you to profit and leads you by the way to go.

“Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel, I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go” (Isaiah 48:17).

You can make use of these prayer points again. It is upgraded for you and your family use.

DIVINE CONNECTION CONFESSIONAL PRAYERS:

Is within five minutes and is in your hands. What will you do with it this month? Good things happen when you least expect them to. Confess Psalm 118:6-24 with the whole of your heart, forward it to other people, and let them be blessed too.

The confession of your mouth (what ever you decree on earth) shall be established in heaven: CONFESS NOW!

v  The LORD is with me. 

v  He is my Helper. 

v  I will look in triumph on my enemies.

v  I take refuge in the LORD. 

v  I will not trust in man. 

v  I take refuge in the LORD.

v  I will not trust in princes.

v  In the name of the LORD, I cut off the entire enemy that surrounds me on every side.

v  I decree death as quickly as burning thorns to all agents of darkness that surrounds me.

v  The LORD has helped me from where I was pushed back and about to fall.

v  The LORD is my strength and my song.

v  The LORD has become my Salvation. 

v  Shouts of joy and victory resound in my tents as from today.

v  The LORD’S right hand is lifted up high and has done mighty things for me.

v  I will not die but live and will proclaim what the Lord has done.

v  The LORD has cautioned me and has not given me over to death. 

v  The LORD’S gate of righteousness is open widely for me.

v  I will enter the LORD’S gate of righteousness, of peace and of power with thanksgiving from now on. 

v  I will give the LORD thanks for answering my prayers.

v  I am the stone the builders rejected; I have become today the capstone.

v  The LORD has made me a capstone and it is marvelous in our eyes.

v  The LORD has made this day good and glorious for me, I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT (Amen).

MY PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR YOU AGAIN THIS MONTH:

(Please use them again for November 2014 - The prayer points are upgraded for your use)

1)     May the Lord, destroy every altar raised in the kingdom of darkness that has been oppressing and covering your glory.

2)     May the Lord, destroy every cancel of oppressions upon your life.

3)     May the Lord, send earthquake to destroy every stone of oppression that will not make you to rise and match to your place of honour (Mt 27:66; 28:2).

4)     May the Lord, shake the keepers of your glory with thunder, and make them become dead immediately (Mt 28:4).

5)     May the Lord, take you out of the pit of hardship and let your transformation or resurrection manifest instant testimony (Mt 28:6-7).

6)     Every “veil” that will not allow you to rise, I command that veil in the name of Jesus, rent in pieces from the top to the bottom (Mt 27:51).

7)     Every “rock of offence” against your life and family, I command the rock to rent by earthquake in Jesus name (Mt 27:51)..

8)     All “graves” of hardship and “stagnation” holding unto your glory and progress, I command them to open up in Jesus name. May the Lord, cause your glory to rise and shine (Mt 27:52)..

9)     I decree great and thunderous noise in the camp of your enemies, let them release your entitlements, your blessings and joy, in Jesus name. The enemies veil that cover your glory, blocking attraction of favour and honour in your life, family and job/business, separating you from helpers and benefactors, be cut to pieces and consumed by fire, in Jesus name.

10)  I decree your complete deliverance from all spirits and operations of famine and contrary things manifesting in your life. Spirits and demons of famine activities and operations are destroyed in your life and family, in Jesus name.

11)  I decree your divine peculiarity; I approach the throne of grace for the release of God’s right hand and dash to pieces the enemies of your restoration and glory (Psalm 74:10-23).

12)   It is your time to shine, I decree your release from stagnation of joblessness, debts and worries, in the name of Jesus .

13)  With God only all things are possible (Luke 1:37)., Therefore, I rest on God’s arm, I look into the face of my heavenly Father, I receive a nod of Joy, and I decree - RECEIVE the miraculous anointing of supernatural promotion, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 16:11; 92:10-13; 75:6-7).

14)  May the Lord-God arise and overhaul your spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.

15)  May the Lord-God arise and destroy the seed of anxiety, the aggressive killer in your life, in Jesus name (Philippians 4:6-7; 1 Peter 5;7).

16)  I decree your complete deliverance from the spirits and operations of contrary and negative things you do not desire in your life, in Jesus name.

17)  I command every cycle of hardship, reoccurrence of failure, disappointment, stagnation and wilderness to break and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

18)  Mat the Lord uproot all ungodly seeds and satanic plantations in your life and family, and that HIS divine character be planted and built in your home, working and business place, in Jesus name .

19)  Let every evil power that has tampered in the past and trying to re-draw your destiny be put to shame, in Jesus name.

20)  Let God ARISE and pull down every stronghold and altars of oppressors, adversaries, and destiny destroyers in your life and family, BREAK their yokes, and mount the easy yoke of Jesus Christ upon your life and family members, in Jesus name (Isaiah 50:7-9; Matthew 11:28-30).

21)  Let every satanic regular, reoccurrence, occasional and repeated visitations (weekly, monthly, and annual) of financial, spiritual, mental, material, and physical diseases of your family altar be healed, in the name of Jesus.

Give HIM praise for HIS time with you and for answered prayers.

Honour and majesty are before him; strength and beauty are in his sanctuary(Psalm 96:6).

Remember that “JESUS” is the Doer of Miracles. He will do your own this month.

Produced and Published by: ABRAHAM GEORGE ALADEMERIN. He is the International Director of ‘‘MISSIONARY APOSTOLIC NETWORK’’ (MAN). An evangelical, soul winning, discipleship and revival ministries with headquarter in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria. He is a Missionary-Evangelist (since 2002 till date) regularly spanning and conducting Gospel Campaign Outreaches in African countries tagged ‘‘Gospel Africa Mission Trips’’ with signs and wonders of Jesus following. He is also committed to interdenominational Revival Meeting tagged ‘‘Jesus Life Reformation Ministry’’ and ‘‘Disciples’ Training School’’. E-mail: abrahama4@gmail.com

____________________________________________________________ ______

Edited by Abraham George on 11/07/2014 at 1:33am

eyena power

Posted: 11/07/2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged Quote eyena power

I enjoy the prayer points much. Thank you!
View eyena power's Profile Search for other posts by eyena power
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 11/07/2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Oh, just awesome, Abraham! What a word of blessing, inspiration, encouragement, and FAITH! Awesome to hear!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Michele Hay

Posted: 11/08/2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Thank you for praying with us brother
Abraham George and for encouraging us to
have faith.

Abraham George

Posted: 11/10/2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Thank you greatly  Michele, Kimberly and Eyena for the acknowledgement of November 2014 "VOICE OF PROPHECY" on Open Heaven forum. I pray the prayer points will work for you in Jesus name.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version