Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Your Deepest Heart’s Desires Are Going To Become A Reality! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/13/2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

November 13, 2014

Your Deepest Heart’s Desires Are Going To Become A Reality!

By Becky Porter

I see a vision of people riding on horseback.  They have been traveling for a very long time through a very dry, desolate and rocky canyon, and they are boxed in on every side with craggy cliffs that reach up as high as the eye can see.  Suddenly they come to the end of that canyon and it opens up into a vast expanse of land, and the view is absolutely breathtaking - there are beautiful mountains and meadows everywhere they look!  They are absolutely stunned by what they see, for it is quite apparent that this is the Promised Land they have heard so much about and have been searching for!  

Deuteronomy 8:7-10 NKJV

For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, that flow out of valleys and hills; a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive oil and honey; a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing; a land whose stones are iron and out of whose hills you can dig copper. When you have eaten and are full, then you shall bless the Lord your God for the good land which He has given you.

I hear the Lord saying:  I have been preparing a place for you for a very long time now.  It is a place you are absolutely going to love – your deepest heart’s desires are going to become a reality!  There were many times you thought I had forgotten about you or turned my back on you, but nothing could be further from the truth – I think about you all the time – you are always on My mind!  I have been busy preparing a dwelling place and a resting place for you.  I have been busy getting things positioned and ready for you to step into.  Everything you have been praying for is getting ready to come to pass in your life – your deepest heart’s desires are going to become a reality!  Old things have passed away, and all things have become brand new.  Let go of the old and step into My new. You are going to like the new things I have prepared for you VERY much, but you have to first let go of the old before you will be ready for My new.  If you hold onto the old things you will not be equipped and ready for My new, and those old things will literally keep you from entering into the new that I have for you.  The old is as an albatross around your neck, but the new is as an eagle soaring in flight.  As you let go of the old and embrace My new, suddenly you will soar to new heights in Me and you will be able to see things that you formally were not capable of seeing because you will now be positioned correctly to see – the old things blocked your vision and kept you from entering into My Promised Land.  Often My people tenaciously cling to the old because it is familiar and it feels safe to them, but in actuality, often the old things are the very things that are hindering them and preventing them from stepping into My new.  The homeless man was afraid to let go of the tattered jacket he wore and the cardboard box he called home because it represented safety and security to him - those things had protected him from the cold and harsh weather that relentlessly pursued him.  The rich man held out a key for him, and that key was the key to the front door of a very large and beautiful home that would be his very own home, free of charge, if only he would accept it.  But the homeless man was afraid to take the key, for he could not comprehend that he would be getting something MUCH, MUCH better in place of his cardboard box and tattered coat.

Trust Me, My beloved one, for everything you have to let go of will be WELL worth it, for all that you are going to receive in return.  If your child asks for a loaf of bread, will you give him a stone?  Of course not!  And if you give good gifts to your children, how much more will I give to My children who ask of Me?

You are in a time of preparation right now – continue to stay on track and on queue.  Press in, for this busy time will soon come to an end, and then you will be able to relax and enjoy the fruit of your labor!  Press through with tenacity and perseverance and I will reward you!  As you persevere and press in you will be surprised at how much you accomplish in a short amount of time, for I am going to make your path straight, smooth and easy.  Even now I am getting all roadblocks, stumbling blocks, and hindrances out of your way.  Get ready, for I am going to do exceedingly abundantly above all you could ask or think!

Matthew 7:7-11 NKJV

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Isaiah 40:4 NKJV

Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth.

Ephesians 3:20 NKJV

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

Quickened Song:  I anticipate the inevitable, supernatural intervention of God – I expect a miracle, I expect a miracle, I expect a miracle! 

Becky Porter

lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
Sarah Ann Dees

Posted: 11/17/2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Sarah Ann Dees

Becky,

We looked at a house the very day you posted
This! We have moved so many times, but I
Keep sensing that this it. Thank you for
Speaking to my heart !!!

FlossieWhiting

Posted: 11/17/2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged Quote FlossieWhiting

Amen Becky! Thanks for the encouragement. This is also confirmation as
to what the Lord has been speaking to me about entering the Promised
Land! Yes! The walls of Jericho have come down! The Lord shall give us
the desires of our heart! Praise God, from whom ALL Blessings flow! It has
truly been a long journey through the wilderness, the desert! But we're
coming out Gold! Yes Lord, I am excited!

Abundant Blessings and Love, to you in Christ!
View FlossieWhiting's Profile Search for other posts by FlossieWhiting

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version