VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: wealth transfer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Cindy Glinski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/04/2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Dear saints of the beloved,
It is time for us to take back what the enemy has stolen.

Matthew 11:12New King James Version (NKJV)

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

When I say that I am not initially talking about finances, I am talking about our identity.

When we come to know, understand and walk in our identity in Christ we can be trusted with the wealth of the world and will not use it to make followers for ourselves or to build our own empire but to grow people which are the most valuable commodity in the Kingdom but are currently like gold under mounds of crusted garbage called a false identity.

We see the Kingdom as an unbeliever when our eyes are first opened. We then choose whether or not to enter the Kingdom or stay in the world. If we choose to enter the Kingdom then begins the training for reigning. As in the natural there is a process of growing up. There are 7 stages of growth in the Kingdom. For more on this subject read Ron's book "Overcoming life on a small planet". Ask Father to show you what stage of development you are in.

When in the natural we think of someone getting an inheritance, they get something that they did not earn or have to work for. However if that person is a minor the inheritance is put in a trust until they become of age to use what was given. Our inheritance has been placed in a trust until we have grown up and learned to trust Father which is what Christ modeled for us and he was only the firstborn from among the dead.

This is exactly why we have heard a lot of preaching and seen very little manifestation because Father sent Jesus and Jesus died to redeem us and give us back the earth and all that is in it but we have not grown up in order to be trusted with it.

To concentrate on getting the wealth before concentrating on growing up spiritually from the inside out is putting the cart before the horse, and believe me the enemy can give you money but he cannot give you wisdom to use the money to bless the people instead of using the people to get money.

Think back as far as Adam and Eve do you think their focus before the fall was money and taking care of themselves?

Matthew 6:33New King James Version (NKJV)

33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

When we truly seek first the Kingdom we will be more concerned with how we are growing or helping others to grow than we are concerned about money.

3 John 1:2New King James Version (NKJV)

2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

Here is a key, our health and prosperity are connected to the health of our soul, not our spirit. Unfortunately we have relegated soul health to the psychologist. I do appreciate the streams in the body who have paid the price for inner healing. My point is that the greatest healing comes in relationships. As our hearts get healed we begin to trust and are better able to connect to Father intimately and allow the truth to go from our head to our heart.

All our trials are tailor made to clothe us and to grow us up. They are the tools necessary to make us overcomers. We will either overcome or be overcome the outcome is based on the focus. If we focus on God He becomes bigger than the circumstance and gives us wisdom to walk through it and grow us up in the process.

Our goal like Jesus when he was lead by the Holy Spirit to be tested is to be able to say that the enemy has nothing in us. I do not know about you, but I am not there yet, but I am pressing toward the mark of the upward call in Christ and his illuminating all of the darkness in me. He cannot light the darkness around me until he has dealt with the darkness within me which came from my fallen nature and my false identity.

Knowing our identity provides a peace in the midst of the storm and although we know the storm is coming we know that Daddy will take care of it and like Christ we can rest in peace knowing that what was meant for evil He is using for our good to grow us up and to change the world in the process.

When we know our identity, we know longer have to prove ourselves to any one else. They love us, or they hate us but because we know that He loves and approves of us what man says does not sway us. This enables us to speak truth even if they walk away, because Father always allows for free choice but not at the expense of truth. It also enables us to see and walk with the children. We are not puffed up by the gratitude, thanks or offerings of those we minister to as if our identity or provision were dependent on it.

There is a storm coming, we can all feel the winds blowing. The storm will remove peace from the earth. However, if our peace comes from the inside out it cannot be removed it is a part of us. Christ walked in this kind of peace and exampled it for his disciples. This kind of peace cannot be put on from the outside in it is developed by walking with the King, by sharing His heart. As the world around us convulses with the birth pangs coming closer and closer and we who have chosen to grow up into Christ walk in a peace that can not be produced by the natural man we will be sought after. Peoples hearts will be failing them for fear of what is coming on the earth but in the midst of fear we will walk in great faith. The world may be able to offer health care but only God can offer health. He is the healer. They can own all of the money but if they do not have peace and cannot sleep at night what will it profit them? Our peace and our love will be what attracts the world to desire to know the God we serve. They will be willing to give anything, their houses, their cars, their money anything to obtain peace. By then you can only give what you have developed within yourself by personally walking with the Prince of Peace. As they turn the goods over to us we will need to stay in constant communication with Father as to how to redistribute the wealth back to where it belongs. It is not ours. We are stewards of the earth and all that is in it. We who are mature in Christ will lead the way to helping people discover their God given name and identity which will manifest what they are called to do just like when Adam named the animals, and just like when God named Abram and then changed his name to Abraham. He is truly making all things new not all new things. He is restoring.

Father, grow us up so that we are mature enough to be trusted with the riches that have been paid for by the blood of Christ. Help us to discern whether we are doing what we do from a posture of acceptance as your child or to get acceptance from you and man. Search us oh God and try us and see if there be any wicked way in us and lead us in the everlasting way. Help us to see that the greatest commodity you have ever created is the human heart which has the capacity to love when purified by your living water. Thank you for sending Jesus to again grant us the privilege to eat of the tree of life and live forever. We do not have to die. Death is the last enemy to be conquered and it will be conquered. It is appointed to man once to die. I believe what you are saying is that when we came into this earth as a human after the fall of the planet through Adams sin we were born dead. However, through the new birth we do not have to die. Sin is what caused death. Going our own direction and desiring knowledge instead of walking with you in loving relationship was what caused us to die. Thank you that we do not have to die. When Adam and eve ate of the forbidden fruit their physical bodies did not immediately die, and when those of us who choose to grow up and again walk and talk with you instead of needing the plan eat from the tree of life continuously we will live forever. This is why there is time on planet earth and you are in timelessness. Time is necessary only until we are redeemed from the curse and choose to ascend to our rightful place with you in the heavens. This is possible while we yet live on planet earth. I believe as we see Kingdom manifest the life span of man will be longer and longer until we make it past the 1000 years which is only a day with you. However, during that time we will see many people die off who chose to eat from the other tree including our family and friends which is why you have said that it is important to love you more than mother or father, son or daughter and that if we love anyone more than you we are not worthy of you.

Daddy grow us up. Help us to receive your love and grow up into you for you are love. Then we will produce after our own kind. Teach us to live by every word from your mouth and be so desperate for it as if we needed mouth to mouth resuscitation, we do spiritually. Breathe on us with your breathe of life and make us not only living souls like Adam but one with your life giving Spirit Jesus who is the spirit of Prophecy and the revelation. Reveal Christ in us the hope of glory. Reveal Christ to the world by the way we love and give. Reveal to the planet that it is time for the sons of God to teach others to walk in your fruitful garden of life. Help us to rebuild from the ruins and destruction that sin has caused to mankind and this planet. Thank you that we do not have to have the plan or know the way we have and know you! What a privilege! What a treasure!

Selah!
Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 12/04/2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Lovely to hear from you. I realize God keeps you from us sometimes, but it
is good to hear from you.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 12/05/2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Blessings, to you as well Kimberly!
Clay Sikes

Posted: 12/05/2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged Quote Clay Sikes

Cindy,

What is written here is exactly what I've been hearing for the last ten years. This is the first article from Open Heaven forum that I have copied and placed in my personal spiritual notes. This is a word from the Lord.

In Him,

Clay Sikes
Hinesville, Georgia

View Clay Sikes's Profile Search for other posts by Clay Sikes Visit Clay Sikes's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 12/05/2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Clay, that is also why I would like to hear more from Cindy as well. She is a fount of wisdom which the Lord seems to guard very carefully. I pray that the Lord would allow her to speak to us more often, but that is the Lord's discretion. I do find her words like a beautiful treasure chest though which we get to view all the beautiful treasures the Lord has invested in her. She is a wonderful blessing to the body of Christ and one of the hidden "mothers" that nurtures the children!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 12/05/2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Clay,
I am thrilled that Father is confirming what you have been hearing for the last 10 years. It has been about that long for me as well.

We still have many hard things to endure before that transfer happens but all are intended to develop us into who we were created to be. We are being equipped now for the time when we will not be able to buy or sell. However we will see things that cannot be accomplished apart from the only living God. I am planning to endure to the end of time as we know it, and transition into the next age.

Blessings to you brother Clay, keep fighting the good fight of faith as a soldier of the King. Keep your eyes fixed and your heart pure and He does the rest.

Together in Him,
Cindy

Kimberly,
I appreciate your kindness. I share what and when I am given permission especially when I do not personally know the people who will read what is written.
In my past I have experienced much pain at the hands of well meaning brothers and sisters in Christ who were leaders. I said to Daddy a long time ago that I never wanted to be released until I was healed enough to not do to others what was done to me. I do have many scars and have been abused by every authority figure who has ever been over me. I no longer have wounds. I have forgiven much, but the scars remain as a constant reminder to lead differently than I was led. Like Joseph I know that what was meant for evil Father is turning into good. He has used my pain to birth compassion in me. For every loss in the physical I gained more in the spirit and I would not trade who I am and the intimacy I have with Jesus for anything the world could offer me. I know many more things than I can share at this time but the vast majority of believers are not able to hear them. Father's timing is perfect, and I rest in Him.

Bless you dear Kimberly, your love for Him and others shines through you so brightly.
Love in Christ,
Cindy
Bill Evans

Posted: 12/06/2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version