Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: WHAT WILL YOU WORSHIP Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
TITUS YODER

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/03/2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged Quote TITUS YODER

Many years ago, the passage in Daniel 3 was strongly given to me. In particular verse 5. It has been underlined in my bible.

Nebuchadnezzar's Golden Image

1Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 2Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counselors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 3Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counselors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages, 5That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of music, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: 6And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 7Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of music, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego

8Wherefore at that time certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews. 9They spake and said to the king Nebuchadnezzar, O king, live for ever. 10Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of music, shall fall down and worship the golden image: 11And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth, that he should be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 12There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

13Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king. 14Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up? 15Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of music, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

16Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

This was perhaps twenty years ago, but I now believe it was for us today. This speaks about a time when people must decide what they will worship. The image was 60 cubits high and 6 cubits wide. This reflects the image of man whose number is six. This also ties it to the reed measurements that have been spoken about in a posted word Jan. 15th entitled “Show the house the house Ez. 43:10”. This is the measurement of the efforts and idols of men’s hands (cubit is from a mans elbow to his fingertip) and is the connected to Rev. Chap. 11 where the reed (six cubits and a handbreadth) is used to measure the temple, the altar and the people who worship there. That’s us folks, those who name the name of Jesus, the Church and the prophetic voice. Mammon must fail, not for those in the outer court, (the angel says not to measure them) but for those of us who will not worship the golden god of Babylon. The music has started, look around you, do you see anyone who does not bow, behave out of a “beast” nature, full of fear and self preservation? Advertisements, website promotion, asking for money, ministries that are clearly the arm of the flesh are now so common place they are accepted and even idolized. Are their still some who wear the “mark of God” upon their foreheads, their thinking? What do we truly trust, our bank accounts, our retirement funds, our jobs, our businesses, our government social security, our properties, our houses, our gold we have stashed? If so we have already started to bow. I love the Hebrew boys reply to the King, “be it known unto thee, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image that thou hast set up”. Although not recorded in scripture history tells us that Nebuchadnezzar had all those Hebrews that bowed killed because they did not show the courage to stand for who they were and what they knew was right.

There is a Golden Image before us today. It looks like anything that offers false security to the people. This could be Wall street, Banking, Military, Corporate dominance, Political parties, Religious affiliations, Medical prescriptions, all structures created and propagated by men. Behind all these is one overriding god they worship and crave, money. It is power in the hands of men to control governments, buy favor and to enslave others in debt and lack. This stands in defiance and opposition to the Kingdom of God being birthed in the virgin church. Money is simply a tool created by Governments for all the people to use and is not unrighteous or wrong to have and use. But what are we willing to do for it, have we made it our idol as have the heathen? Do we bow and compromise anything for it? No wonder they use it and worship it, we have allowed them this by our worship of it. The music has started; do not be as the Babylonians!

In Jer. 35, God tells Jeremiah to invite the Rechabites to the temple and offer them wine. They refuse to partake and tell Jeremiah they have learned to live apart and sanctified. These servants and their obedience become a contrast to the rich and powerful Jews living in Jerusalem in that time. Soon after this the powerful Babylonian army arrives in Judea and starts the conquest of the fortified cities and of Jerusalem.  In Jer. 34 we read;

8This message came to Jeremiah from the Lord after King Zedekiah made a covenant with the people, proclaiming freedom for the slaves. 9He had ordered all the people to free their Hebrew slaves—both men and women. No one was to keep a fellow Judean in bondage. 10The officials and all the people had obeyed the king’s command, 11but later they changed their minds. They took back the men and women they had freed, forcing them to be slaves again.

12So the Lord gave them this message through Jeremiah: 13“This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: I made a covenant with your ancestors long ago when I rescued them from their slavery in Egypt. 14I told them that every Hebrew slave must be freed after serving six years. But your ancestors paid no attention to me. 15Recently you repented and did what was right, following my command. You freed your slaves and made a solemn covenant with me in the Temple that bears my name. 16But now you have shrugged off your oath and defiled my name by taking back the men and women you had freed, forcing them to be slaves once again.

17“Therefore, this is what the Lord says: Since you have not obeyed me by setting your countrymen free, I will set you free to be destroyed by war, disease, and famine. You will be an object of horror to all the nations of the earth. 18Because you have broken the terms of our covenant, I will cut you apart just as you cut apart the calf when you walked between its halves to solemnize your vows. 19Yes, I will cut you apart, whether you are officials of Judah or Jerusalem, court officials, priests, or common people—for you have broken your oath. 20I will give you to your enemies, and they will kill you.  Your bodies will be food for the vultures and wild animals.                                                                          In Deut. 15 we find this: 1“At the end of every seventh year you must cancel the debts of everyone who owes you money. 2This is how it must be done. Everyone must cancel the loans they have made to their fellow Israelites. They must not demand payment from their neighbors or relatives, for the Lord’s time of release has arrived. 3This release from debt, however, applies only to your fellow Israelites—not to the foreigners living among you.

4There should be no poor among you, for the Lord your God will greatly bless you in the land he is giving you as a special possession. 5You will receive this blessing if you are careful to obey all the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today. 6The Lord your God will bless you as he has promised. You will lend money to many nations but will never need to borrow. You will rule many nations, but they will not rule over you.

7“But if there are any poor Israelites in your towns when you arrive in the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not be hard-hearted or tightfisted toward them. 8Instead, be generous and lend them whatever they need. 9Do not be mean-spirited and refuse someone a loan because the year for canceling debts is close at hand. If you refuse to make the loan and the needy person cries out to the Lord, you will be considered guilty of sin. 10Give generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the Lord your God will bless you in everything you do. 11There will always be some in the land who are poor. That is why I am commanding you to share freely with the poor and with other Israelites in need.

Release for Hebrew Slaves

12If a fellow Hebrew sells himself or herself to be your servant and serves you for six years, in the seventh year you must set that servant free.

13“When you release a male servant, do not send him away empty-handed. 14Give him a generous farewell gift from your flock, your threshing floor, and your winepress. Share with him some of the bounty with which the Lord your God has blessed you. 15Remember that you were once slaves in the land of Egypt and the Lord your God redeemed you! That is why I am giving you this command

This is what happened. There was a ruling class of wealthy princes (elite) who had enslaved their fellow Jews by usury (forbidden by God) and had made them debt slaves. (taxes, credit card debt, student loans, mortgages, interest payments, ect.) When God threatened them by the armies outside their walls they repented and made a covenant (verse 18) to observe the sabbatical year release, and the Jubilee. As soon as they Babylonian army withdrew to go fight the advancing Egyptians they reneged on the covenant and re-enslaved the poor. Roughly 7 years ago the banking system world wide came within hours of total meltdown. It was saved by going to Egypt for horses(Government loans) It was clear God was calling the rich and powerful  to observe his Sabbath and declare a Jubilee, releasing all debt, and usher in the Kingdom. They were given a chance to keep covenant with God and their brothers. Now the armies are again outside the walls, the prophets who have told the truth are called traitors and and imprisoned, are on watch lists or driven out of the country. Homeland security reigns, and true patriots fear their government. We are being asked to go to war against the powers who have been sent to bring US to repentance. There was no Egypt to go to this time.

Jer. 38: 4-6                                                                     4So these officials went to the king and said, “Sir, this man must die! That kind of talk will undermine the morale of the few fighting men we have left, as well as that of all the people. This man is a traitor!”

5King Zedekiah agreed. “All right,” he said. “Do as you like. I can’t stop you.”

6So the officials took Jeremiah from his cell and lowered him by ropes into an empty cistern in the prison yard. It belonged to Malkijah, a member of the royal family. There was no water in the cistern, but there was a thick layer of mud at the bottom, and Jeremiah sank down into it.

A weak King (government) acquiescing to the rich and powerful princes to silence the prophet who really was only trying to warn and protect the King and the people of Judea. It is pretty easy to see that the rich as they always do were trying to buy the allegiance of the poor by canceling their debts, purchasing a mercenary army. Not much has changed today.

Hear the word of the Lord: Those who have found themselves in the pit, in mire, and who have cried out for the people will be pulled out. They will not be harmed in the time to come and will be given the chance to redeem the land. Those who have broken covenant and prophesied smooth things, oppressed the weak and the poor, bowing to the mammon gods will go into captivity, their spiritual houses burned, their spiritual sons and daughters taken, their wives (souls) lost to them.

8Meanwhile, the Babylonians burned Jerusalem, including the palace, and tore down the walls of the city. 9Then Nebuzaradan, the captain of the guard, sent to Babylon the rest of the people who remained in the city as well as those who had defected to him. 10But Nebuzaradan left a few of the poorest people in Judah, and he assigned them vineyards and fields to care for.

Jeremiah Remains in Judah

11King Nebuchadnezzar had told Nebuzaradan, the captain of the guard, to find Jeremiah. 12“See that he isn’t hurt,” he said. “Look after him well, and give him anything he wants.” WOW!

The year 2014- 2015 is again a sabbatical year. From trumpets to trumpets. It is also 55(grace, grace) jubilees (55 x 50) from the last recorded observance of it. There is a clear call to release all debt, return the land and resources to the people and stop the building of the kingdoms of men. Next year on the Jewish calendar is 5776. This number identifies by its square root as 76. Seventy six is the biblical number of cleansing. This time has been witnessed to all who have an ear to hear by the blood moons at two successive Passovers, Tabernacles. Also there will be a partial eclipse on the Jewish New Year (trumpets).

We have also had a sign given to us in the most televised event in the world .The 49th Supper-bowl. A young black man who just a few years ago was cooking chicken at Popeye’s (I yam what I yam) saved the patriots and went from undrafted, limited player, to hero in one moment! This is the pattern. His name was Butler, a servant to the rich. Pay attention to the happenings in our heartland, Ferguson, Mo., and the financial hopelessness and oppression that fueled these riots. The grand jury verdict came exactly 40 days after Oct. 16 the last and great day of the feast of tabernacles 2014. Whatever was birthed (Bonnie Jones dream) was presented to the temple at 40 days old, according to the Law. Notice that a black servant(Ethiopian) is Jeremiahs rescuer.

Jer.38:10  Then the King commanded Ebed-melech the Ethiopian saying, take from hence thirty men with thee,(Davids mighty men of valor) and take up Jeremiah the prophet out of the dungeon, before he die.

Really the question is, are we ready to be pulled out of the mire? Have we embraced the reed measuring our works? Can we be trusted with the wealth of the wicked? Do we still

think and act like beasts, or do we think and behave as the Sons of God?

View TITUS YODER's Profile Search for other posts by TITUS YODER

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version