Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Soon every soul on earth will have to make a choice. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/16/2015 at 5:17pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

In my time with the Father, He said these words to me:

Son, tell My people to prepare themselves.  For this the hour and season that I shall cleanse My house.

Oh, My people, hear your Heavenly Father this day.  Soon you shall witness changes in the earth like never before.  Changes in every facet of life.  Changes in your political arena.  Changes in laws.  Changes in weather patterns. Changes in entertainment.  Changes in technology.  And yes, even changes in your monetary system.  For it is I who is allowing these changes.  For I am creating the perfect atmosphere for My kingdom to be set up in the earth realm.  And soon every soul on earth will have to make a choice.  And that choice will be to either trust in the kingdoms of man which will be a kingdom ruled by the anti-Christ, or choose the kingdom of God.

Oh, My little ones.  Many of you have thought that you would be raptured out of the earth before that time came.  But I tell you now; you have been lied to by the enemy of your soul.  For does not My word say that an hour is coming that shall test all those upon the earth?  So then, how can you be tested if I remove you from the earth realm before all man is to be tested in whom they shall choose?  Oh, but many of you quote my promise in that I shall keep you from this hour of great trial, and thus, you shall be raptured before that hour of testing (Rev. 3:10).   Well I ask; have you not read that full scripture?  It declares to those who have been obedient to my command of patient endurance, that I shall keep them from the hour of trial.  My dear ones, if you have learned to endure patiently, then I shall surely be able to keep you the same as I kept Noah and his family during the flood.  However, were they removed from the earth, or did I keep them through the great flood?  Oh, how many of you have twisted My word to your own liking.  My Son shall not have a bride who escaped the greatest testing to come upon the earth.  No, she shall patiently endure the greatest testing.  And in this, her light shall shine all the more with My glory and her reward shall be great.

Oh, but many of you believe you have already made your choice of which kingdom by choosing My Son.  But I ask you, would you be willing to make that same choice when times are hard to endure?  Does My word not say that he who endures to the end shall be saved?  Have you not read of John the Baptist?  In his time, there was no one born of a woman who was greater than he.  Yet, at his defining moments of testing, he doubted My Son.  And in so doing, he lost all his reward and became less than the one who was the least in the kingdom of heaven.  I do not say that he lost his soul, but he did not endure to his end, and therefore, he was not saved unto righteousness with rewards.  But instead, he was saved as one snatched from the fire with no rewards.  This was a tragic thing and I do not wish this for any of you.

So listen to Me now.  Prepare your hearts, My children.  For a great testing is coming to test all those upon the earth.  However, for those who believe that you will be raptured from the earth before this testing, woe unto you.  For in your rebellion and unbelief, you are sealing your own doom.  For if you will not be like the wise man who built his house upon the rock, which is My living truth, then surely you shall end up like the foolish man who built his house upon the sand.  And when the storm came, how great was the fall of that house.

Oh My dearest little ones.  I do not come to you this day to be harsh.  But instead, I come to you as a loving Father who deeply loves His children.  And so, what kind of Father would I be if I did not warn my children of the dangers ahead?  I do not wish to see any of My children perish.  And I desire for all of My children to achieve their eternal rewards.  But how does one achieve rewards if they have not overcome and endured to the end?  Does the athlete win if he doesn’t finish the race?  Then why do many of My children believe they have their rewards simply by believing on My Son’s name?  Yes, My Son has made the way for you all.  And, he shall carry you all to the end, provided you patiently endure to the end as My word commands.  My Son shall not carry you against your own will.  And so, if it is your will to faint and give up, that is your entitlement.  But you shall not receive any reward if you do.  And be warned, during the great hour of testing, the only option for survival outside of My kingdom will be taking the mark of the beast.

Oh, I can already discern many of your hearts now.  Many of you are becoming bitter already because of these words.  Well I tell you, My children, this bitterness of yours is only because of the many lies you have chosen to believe.  Test these words of Mine.  Are they not in your bibles?  I tell you, My children, lies have been taught from the pulpits for too long.  Come out from among those who say they are of Me but truly are not.  And learn from your Heavenly Father who loves you with an everlasting love.  I shall not deceive you as man has.  And I shall teach you the truth, if you would but allow me.  For if you choose your doctrines of man over My truth, then so shall it be for you.  And you shall have built your house upon the sand.  And when the storm comes, and it SHALL come, then great shall be your fall.

Oh, hear Me well.  I take no joy in the destruction of My children.  This is why I am warning you all.  Get into My presence and allow Me to teach each of you My truth.  For time is short and the storm is on the horizon.  Oh, it is not this year, or next, as many false prophets have proclaimed.  Howbeit, it may seem like the hour of testing for many in these coming days.  For the woes shall begin soon.  But it is not the end yet.  For first, I must shake my Son’s bride awake from her slumber.  She has been slumbering under false doctrines for too long.  But I shall jolt her awake.  And she shall prepare herself for the great hour of trial to come upon the earth.  And she shall be a light for others in the coming days of darkness.

So listen to Me now, My little ones.  Get alone with Me and do this often.  Time is short and many preparations must take place.  You all must now begin to build your house upon the rock in preparation for the coming storm.  But oh, does not My word say that unless I build the house, he who builds, labors in vain?  Then take this as a truth and allow Me to build your house as you spend time in My presence and heed My holy apostles and prophets.  I do not speak of the false apostle and prophets who many now follow after.  No, I speak of those in whom I have called, and have laid their lives down for Me, and do not touch My anointing to build a name for themselves.  And in these things, I shall build My house for this coming storm.  And as you yield to Me, I shall form you each into a lively stone fitly framed together into My house. And this house shall surely stand in any storm.

I love you all, My children, with an everlasting love.  So heed these words of mine this day and prepare yourselves by placing yourselves in My presence on a daily basis.  I love you, My dear ones, so take heed to these words.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Werner Woop

Posted: 02/17/2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

One Nation Under God

Shirley Lise

September 16, 2001

"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever."

Daniel 2:44

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power ; all peoples, nations andmen of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed."

Daniel 7:13&14

"The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth. But the saints of the Most High will recieve the kingdom and will possess it forever - yes, for ever and ever."

Daniel 7:17&18

"Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him."

Daniel 7: 27

What is the greatness of a nation based on?

Is it pride and intolerance?

Is it self-sufficiency?

Is it looking upon the achievements of man?

I ask again, what constitutes greatness in the eyes of the people?

I am a jealous God who visits the iniquities of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation.

I hold no favorites, but all are equal in My eyes.

I am a God of justice. Though injustice has been done, am I not capable of dealing with hearts of men, of exposing the evil that lies therein?

Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden. I will give you rest. I will justify My cause. I will turn the hearts of the unrepentant.

I am a just God and My justice will be performed in all the Earth.

Nations rise and nations fall, but I am in the midst of My people. I am building a nation and it shall be a great nation. But its greatness is not that of men, for the greatness of My nation shall be holiness unto the Lord.

The nation I am building is not based on the triumphs of your forefathers, nor is it held together by the works of your hands.

The nation I am building is a tower of strength, but its strength is not in the achievements of the people.

The nation I am building will subdue the earth, for it shall be a great nation derived from every tribe and tongue upon the earth.

Its borders will not be contained within a certain area of land, for its dominion stretches from sea to sea and floods the whole earth.

Times are changing. Flags that once represented a particular tribe and tongue shall be no more, for I am taking down the boundaries set by men and I am waving one flag over all, the flag of My kingdom that represents purity.

The nation I am building is not based on the greed of men's hearts, nor prejudices dividing brother against brother.

My nation shall exhibit love for one's brother.

I will not accept a blemished sacrifice. The sacrifice has already been made. The blood has already been shed. The covenant has already transpired.

Who will build a nation?

Who will give leadership?

Have I not instituted My Elect as citizens of a Heavenly kingdom, light bearers to the nations?

Go then, and bear light. Shine your light so that the kingdoms of this world will see that I have instituted the kingdom of My Elect.

Blood bought your freedom, but it was not the blood of men. It was the blood of the only begotten Son. He shed His blood willingly so that none would perish.

And so I ask you again.....Who will build in this day? Is it the men of your countries that seek to bring justice, or is it the saints of the Most High God who rule and reign with Christ in the Heavenlies?

I have instituted My government in the Earth.

I have declared My righteousness to the ends of the Earth.

I have implemented the covenant of the blood of My Son.

I have proclaimed a fast and mourning. I have intitiated the fall of the kingdoms built by the hands of men.

I have brought humility where once was anger and hostility.

I have borne the weight of the sins of the people and I have taken them to the cross.

What more must I do to win your affection?

The things of this world are passing away. Kingdoms will fall as I declare My lorship in the Earth.

Arise, My Bride, come forth into the chambers of the Lord, for the time has come.

The wedding of the Lamb has begun.

Perilous times are ahead for the sons of men, great destruction as the world has never seen or experienced.

But My Elect shall remain unshaken, for they are citizens of a kingdom above, a Heavenly kingdom and they shall shine with the brightness of the Son.

Behold the Lamb that was slain. Prophesy to the nations, "Prepare ye the way of the Lord," for the day of the Lord has come upon the inhabitants of the Earth, a day of gross darkness, for they have rejected the cornerstone and built upon a faulty foundation.

Now He has become the capstone and the building is complete.

Warn the peoples of the nations to turn their eyes off the things of the world and to gaze upon Me, for I will rend the Heavens and pour out My righteousness upon the Earth and the Earth shall be filled with the resurrection power of the Lord.

I shall come in My power, take dominion, and rule the nations with equity. Consider the word of the Lord, for the time is short and its fulfillment is at hand.

PROPHECY FOR TODAY

http://users.sgci.com/~riverpub/

riverpub@sgci.com

Edited by Moderator on 02/20/2015 at 7:34am
View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Gary Preble

Posted: 02/17/2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged Quote Gary Preble

Thank you Holy Spirit for You are the author and finisher of our faith. And
the joy that was set before Jesus enduring the cross, and sitting down on the
right hand of the throne with our Father. Thank you for first loving us.
....we have been lied to in most every area pertaining to this world. Our
governments, churches, historical facts are tainted. We live in a world, a
country where lying is acceptable. Especially if it gets the desired results. I
for one, have been guilty of such past practices. I hear the call to surrender
to His will and His way, on earth as it is in heaven. I hear the clarion call, and
this word confirms that I continue seeking Him for direction and guidance in
all things. My life is more dependent on Him now(!), than ever before. Praise
God. Thanks for this post.
View Gary Preble's Profile Search for other posts by Gary Preble
Danita Arnett

Posted: 02/17/2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged Quote Danita Arnett

All I can do is humbly bow down and say thank You Holy
Spirit for speaking to us.
View Danita Arnett's Profile Search for other posts by Danita Arnett
Kevin Barrett