Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: My Occourences Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
william byrd

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/24/2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote william byrd

I wanted to share with you all on how the Lord has and is raising me up for his Glory. so I will share with you how it all began for me even when I did not know
the Lord had a Calling on my Life.. So bare with me  as I explain years and years
in the wilderness at his Feet. In 1983 I receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost and  I was a very happy Young man and Love everybody because of this Baptism, several days after this baptism here comes the Devil as a roaring Lion
to come and kill still and destroy me, For their was a man who mistaken me for another and place a revolver to my head and I said to myself the God that were speaking through  me in the Baptism of the Holy ghost will help me now guess what happens next. I watch the trigger of that revolver pullback to fire upon me in the head and their was this invisible force knock the revolver out of his Hand. Next the man put a sword across my neck and said to me when I come down your head will be off of your body, Again I watch the Lord knock
the sword out of his hand to the ground. The Lord know who you are in him even when we are not in the knowledge who we are in Him.

In 1997 the Lord lead me off my Job to be train and prepared and Equip  for the days ahead.shortly after leaving my Job I started really seeking the lord and
something happen that started to change my life for ever. I went to lay across the bed one evening and as soon as my head hit the pillow I went into a vision and I saw these two ANGELS DESCENDING and they hit this Body of water and when they hit this body of water the water exploded like hundreds of feet in the air. What was so amazing I never in my life saw water as BLUE
and pretty as the color of that water that exploded when the Angel descending
upon it. Now the next scene was when I came out of the Vision of the Lord Low and Behold I open my eyes and one side of my bedroom wall was Burning on fire, So I ran out of my bedroom to call on the fire department then I realize that I had a visitation.It made know difference if I put my hands over my Eyes I could still see this fire, So I remove my hands FROM MY EYES again and the wall were still burning. Now at this time I did not here God Voice at all but I Notice several days later things were different. I Notice Vision was beginning to be more clear and often. Then I heard the Lord speaking in my ears one morning but what was stunning the only word he allowed me to understand in that Occurrence was the word LOVE, then he proceeded speaking in a unknown Language the remaining of his speaking.

This started around 1999 and 2000 and has been taking place every since.
Often The Lord will be blowing his Breath in my face and all he will say is Breath in, Sometimes the blowing of his breath is short and sometimes they
are long breath. Several weeks ago was the blowing of his breath by far was the longest blowing of his breath upon my face.

In 2012  I was sitting on the back of my tailgate of my truck and I went in a vision and I saw a man that looked like Moses or Elijah standing with hands lifted up in the Air as though he was parting the waters, I could only see the back of this person with his hands lifted up towards Heaven and what was stunning the Back of the man kept changing, The back of the Man Looked like Moses then it looked like it was the back of me. the Image of the back of the man just went back and forth, AS I was looking at this Vision the Lord came unto me suspended in the air and then said unto Me, Will you Go for Me and  I WAS WEEPING very badly and quickly said YES, Then I said unto the Lord. Look at me. I'm a Mess. The lord said unto me I'm going to clean you up, so be it, so be it, so be it.  I still weep at this if you could feel the Power, The Holiness and Purity of the lord, I quickly realize when the Lord came upon me I'm a mess standing in the need of my Lord and Savior.
As I were still weeping I Could see this man from the neck down in front of me
and he had this Gorgeous Crown in his Hand as though he was going to put that crown on my head then the vision ended.

The very next Morning I was laying on the couch and a ball of fire hit me then the ball of fire went in stood in the kitchen then it lifted upward

Several weeks ago I was being lifted up in the spirit and could feel this gentle breeze upon me as the Lord was lifting me up and I said unto the Lord, Lord I just want to be be save then the Lord said unto me. YOU ARE,  NOW LETS GO SHOW SOME SIGNS AND WONDERS.

I will close out with this for now on last week I was in a vision and I could see this table it was somewhat a long table and their was this curtain or veil or cloth
hanging Slantly over this table. I'm wondering what is on or behind this curtain. I Know it;s alive because the curtain was moving in and out as though someone is breathing, The curtain look orange and I don;t know if it was because of burning candles behind it or what but the curtains was Orange then the vision ended.
 Though the Lord has carried me through much testing and trails and with his loving Grace has protected me with his his strong hands. I'm hoping that my testimony will be a help to someone to stay encourage because if the Lord is for you whom can be against you.

Minister Byrd
Lakeland Fl

Edited by william byrd on 02/27/2015 at 8:00am
View william byrd's Profile Search for other posts by william byrd
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 02/24/2015 at 7:32pm | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Wlliam -

Thank you for your transparent testimony. It was amazing to hear of your walk with the Lord. Just wanted to share something that I heard today. My son had driven to town with me to help with errands. We were coming down the main street in town and all of a sudden my son said, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush." I asked what he was referring to and He said he had no idea. We had been discussing growing in the prophetic over lunch so I told him to watch for more understanding of what the Lord was saying. Then I see your word when we get home! God is definitely holding your hand as you step out in HIM and it is so much better than hiding in the bushes so to speak!
Thanks again. You made my day!
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
william byrd

Posted: 02/24/2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged Quote william byrd

Thanks Margaret and will you please pray with and for me that I continue to walk Humble before the Lord at all times.
The Lord Patience and long suffering  that he has towards us all  to teach us his ways are beyond Loveable.

I do believe with all my Hearth the Lord will give you and your son the desires of your hearth.in the growth in him.
Minister Byrd
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/25/2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Sweet testimony. Lovely to hear the works of God in and
through a person. God is so cool!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 02/25/2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

William -

I would be honored to lift you up in prayer. Philippians 12:13 comes to mind, "For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." I also am hearing, "He who has done a good work in you will continue to perform it."
I appreciate your comment on growth for my son and I. We are living in such a crucial time. What a privilege to be serving the Lord in this Day!

It is such a blessing to have you on Open Heaven. Be BLESSED dear brother and MARCH FORTH IN VICTORY!!!

BECAUSE HE LIVES:              Margaret
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 02/25/2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

William -

I would be honored to lift you up in prayer. Philippians 12:13 comes to mind, "For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." I also am hearing, "He who has done a good work in you will continue to perform it."
I appreciate your comment on growth for my son and I. We are living in such a crucial time. What a privilege to be serving the Lord in this Day!

It is such a blessing to have you on Open Heaven. Be BLESSED dear brother and MARCH FORTH IN VICTORY!!!

BECAUSE HE LIVES:          &nbs p;   Margaret

Edited by Margaret Jacob on 02/25/2015 at 12:16pm
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 02/25/2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Oooops - I intended to edit and instead hit the post button by mistake. Better have that cup of coffee and wake up. We run a crazy schedule around here because my son is currently living with us and works till 2:00 a.m. and I try to go with it.
Fortunately my mother taught me to laugh at myself!!!
Rose Cowen

Posted: 02/27/2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

I had read your post the other day, but I didn't post, because as I do sometimes I'll print out the post on here when led by the spirit to do so...so I can take them home and pray over them...and I was praying over yours...and I had a vision of an egg and it cracked open and there was a new chick that popped it's head out...I believe the Lord is birthing new things in you William...and I pray for you to have understanding of these things and more and more visions...Thank you Lord for what your doing in William's life Lord and what you are continueing to do in his life...cover him Lord with your presence like a blanket...and give him divine rest.....Breathe him in William and breathe him out...his presence.......there is healing in his breathe...both emotional and physical....Thank you God ...and God Bless You William....walk tall...and be the mighty warrior you are to be.....we are all in God's army...
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen
william byrd

Posted: 02/27/2015 at 4:26pm | IP Logged Quote william byrd

Thanks Rose for Prayers, and may the Brightness of the Glory of our Lord and Savior Shine upon You.
Minister Byrd

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version