Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Satan desires to sift you as wheat - Debra Lowe Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/13/2015 at 4:41pm | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/
daughterofz@ymail.com

3/13/15

Satan desires to sift you as wheat. His plan is always the same, he sends those who are weak in their faith to infect and poison the seeds that I have planted in your heart. The enemy comes at night, meaning while you are asleep or in your most vulnerable state, that is when through doubt and your own experiences of life, he is able to mix the tare in with the wheat! He tries to disease the tree or halt the seed from producing. Using the crafty and deceitful art of confusion, in order to cause you to take steps back from Me, instead of you running into the wind of My great power. You have My Word as your plumb-line so continue to water the Word that I have sown in your heart. Understand and remind yourself that distractions, busyness, the cares and lust of other things come in to steal the Word that has been sown and the enemy is steady in his use of the same tools of destruction against My people. Because of these things My children become prey for the enemy. Not one jot or tittle of My Word loses its power, not because of times, circumstances, or people.

My Word is the only truth! Do not pull out the wheat and destroy it, while trying to separate the tare. Leave it alone. I Am tending the garden of your heart, and have I not brought forth great fruit, in spite of your hands trying to assist Me. I know exactly what I Am doing. All who desire to grow in Me, will grow strong like an oak tree, if you stay rooted in My Word, not in your own understanding. I Am faithful to watch over and perform My Word in every yielded and willing vessel. I can and will straighten out every crooked place in your heart and life. Always remember your first love and how much you desired to please Me, when I first awakened love in you. So, now live your life as one who sincerely loves their first love. Refreshing and renewing that love with every waking moment. I will come for you, and when I come I will find faith alive in your heart, My beloved.

Matthew 13:25-29; "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them."
Isaiah 42:16: "And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
John 15:1-3; "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you."
Luke 21:34; "But take heed to yourselves and be on your guard, lest your hearts be overburdened and depressed (weighed down) with the giddiness and headache and nausea of self-indulgence, drunkenness, and worldly worries and cares pertaining to [the business of] this life, and [lest] that day come upon you suddenly like a trap or a noose."

Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/13/2015 at 5:22pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Thank you, Jane, for posting this. Debra Lowe's words are always so strengthening!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version