Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: 4 VISIONS - JESUS IS COMING......FOR HIS BRIDE - Mitt Jeffords Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/26/2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

"Jesus Is Coming....For His Bride!!!"

The eleven! Who were the eleven? They were the 12 minus 1. They were the eleven that held on to Jesus without any giving in. They were in a room together for three days after Jesus had been crucified, dead, and buried. Then Jesus suddenly appeared, and he sharply rebuked them. Would you not think that they would have overjoyed to see Jesus, even in their state of unbelief? Unbelief?

Yes, their unbelief that they possessed when Mary Magdalene told them she had seen Jesus. But what was the cure? How would they go from unbelief to belief? They would have to "see" him with their own eyes, which Jesus showed himself to the 11 disciples. Jesus rebuked them by opening their eyes so that they could see him. Is that hard?

Jesus said in Matthew 11:28,29 "Come to me all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon, and LEARN of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Why does Jesus make it clear that all he desires for us is to LEARN of HIM?      

Let's pretend for a moment that you are of the eleven, and I am Mary Magdalene, and that I am coming to you saying, "I have seen him. I have seen Jesus!" This is the yoke that I bring to you, that I have seen Jesus. Only those who have taken his yoke upon them, will believe, while the rest will have to wait for a short time.  

This vision was given to me over 4 days

Day 1

I was praying my morning prayer when the Lord suddenly gave this vision to me: "I saw the vast, never ending heavens, with all of its countless stars. As I was looking at the stars and their galaxies, there suddenly appeared right smack dab in the midst of the heavens, a door. Not just any door, but a giant sized wooden door. I examined this door for a few moments. I was able to walk around to the backside of the door, but when I got there, there was no door visible to my eye, only the heavens. When I moved back around to the front of the door, I was able to see it once more.

I then noticed that this door had a name engraved on it that said, "The Sins of the Law". I also noticed that just beneath the words "The Sins of the Law" was engraved the word "Hell". I stood there amazed! I had never associated those two words together. Then I noticed that this door also had a keyhole that was on the far right side of the door. I examined the door and the sayings that were engraved using the best of my ability. I could not come up with any knowledge or understanding. So I immediately asked the Lord if he would grant to me his knowledge, and his understanding, and his wisdom so that I might understand and know what this door meant.

Galatians 3:10 "For as many as are under the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, "Cursed is everyone that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them."

Galatians 3:23 "But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up" until" faith which should afterwards be revealed."

Galatians 4:4,5 "But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that he might receive the adoption of sons."

As I meditated on what I had seen, the Holy Spirit then showed to me that not one time had I ever seen that those who are under the law are really those that are condemned to hell. I have  read this many times, but I never once really considered it. Wow; God is pretty serious about the law, that a man had better come out of it. The Muslims have a law. The Jews have a law. The Christians have a law. Even the Gentiles have a law; for it is written in Romans 2:14 "For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves". Everywhere that you turn today, governments are passing more laws than you can shake a stick at. If hell is the curse that awaits those who live under the law, then it must be pretty large place. We must be a pretty sick and nasty people to live under all of these laws.  

Romans 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you; for you are not under the law, but under grace."

For the rest of that day, I thought about what I had seen. I thought about Pontius Pilate, when they brought Jesus Christ before him for judgment, and he said, "I do not see that this man has done anything wrong." Wrong? Now that puts a difference between the Jews and the Romans. Pontius Pilate had not subjected himself to live under the law of sin; but the Jews, those who were born under the law, now that was a different story, for they all of the Jews were enraged at Jesus. Do you like being judged, having someone to point out every single mistake that you have made? Do you enjoy judging other people? So, I got this much out of the vision so far.

I also considered my own walk, how when I was under the law. My whole walk was based on my consciousness telling me what I should and what I should not do. Even though I lived in Charleston, S.C., I would not go to the beach with my family, because if a man looks at a woman with lust in his heart...well, you know. My entire consciousness was filled with the law being my guide....or better yet, I had made the law to be my God.

Jesus flipped me out one day when he opened my eyes and showed to me that he did not observe the Sabbath day. He did not keep the commandments. I had tried to keep the law, but it was only for a show of my pride, the evil power that comes from the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil." After I surrendered, the Lord broke all of my pride. Thank you Jesus; thank you. I no longer tried to keep the law. Now this was the first day of the vision, but I had no idea that there was coming three more days of visions.

Day 2

The next morning, I again was praying when the Lord suddenly added this vision to the previous vision: I again saw the heavens that I had seen the previous day, the one that had a door with the "Sins of the Law" engraved on it. Suddenly that door seemed to slide to the left, as if it was mounted on rollers. As it was sliding, it revealed another door exactly the same size that was hidden behind the first door. The first door kept sliding until the two doors were now resting side by side.

I then noticed that this door also had a name engraved on it just like the first door; and the name engraved on this door was "The Sins of Iniquity". And just like before, there appeared the word "Death" engraved just below the "The Sins of Iniquity". I also noticed that there was this keyhole that was located on the left side of the door.

So I stood there considering these two doors. On the left side was the door that had "The Sins of the Law", and the one on the right side had the "Sins of Iniquity". The Lord gave to me a better understanding for the word "Hell" when I began to meditate on it, as one who tries to  justify himself by using the law to live by before God. So also then did I begin to meditate on the word "Death" in the same manner.

I did not have to mediate long before the Lord brought back into my remembrance God's meaning for Death. It is not what man thinks it is. It is written in Romans 8:6,7 "For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually mind is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God, for it is not subject to the law of God, neither can it be (the law of God is the law of "life": Rom.8:2)." It is purely a "mind" thing; and no, it has nothing to do with the death of the body, only the "mind".

Death is where the mind is filled with all manner of disobedience and rebellion that comes from him just naturally thinking like a man. It is man's imprisonment since the fall of Adam and Eve. The Lord said that he was going to give us a new mind and a new heart, but first there comes the destruction of that which is rebellious and disobedient. The rebellion originated in the garden of Eden, when Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the fruit from the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil."

Of course, we all know that they were deceived by Satan when they were overcome with the thought of what it would be like to be as God. After they were overcome, they ate the fruit. Eating the actual fruit was only a secondary action to the rebellion in their heart. Do you think that God desires to spend eternity with those who are of a carnal mind? Would you want to dwell in heaven with a people that constantly thought that there was a better way than yours? is there peace in our land: animal rights, women rights, gay rights, civil rights, children rights, and etc. So which one of these is right in the sight of God. They are all wrong because it is written that righteousness belongs to God. I always loved that carnal song, "Everybody wants to rule to world."

Then suddenly, the Holy Spirit brought this meaning into my mind: Death is the fruit of the carnal state of mind that is possessed by all those who eat of the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil". No wonder everyone is under the curse that observes the law; for the law is the evidence of what "man" calls evil and good. Think on this for a minute or two. This fruit is always evil, even though we call it "The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil"; but the fruit that comes to those who eat of the "Tree of Life", it is always good. Jesus said that he is the "Life", and God only is good.

Psalm 34:8 "O taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is the man that trusts in him."

How hard is it for the people of God to be deceived? How easy is it for us to eat of the fruit that comes from "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil? It is written in Matthew 7:15-21 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You shall "know them by their fruits". You shall know by the fruit that they feed the flock of God with: either with the fruit that promises that you will be like God of your own doing, or the fruit that God will make you to be like him.

Now to continue. "Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them.

Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord" shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father, which is in heaven. Many will say to me that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? And in your name have cast out demons" And in your name have done many wonderful works?" And then I will profess to them, "I never knew you. Depart from me, you that work iniquity." Iniquity and righteousness come from the same words: one is the letter of the word which brings forth death, and the other is the spirit of the word, which gives life. Hypocrisy or righteousness, the choice is yours?

II Timothy 2:19 "Nevertheless, the solid foundation of God stands sure, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are his." And let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

James 3:6 "For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is "perfect man", and able to bridle the whole body. Behold, we put bits in horses mouths that they may obey us, and we turn the whole body. Behold also the ships, which are driven of fierce winds. Yet, they are turned about with a very small helm, wheresoever the captain takes her. Even so the tongue is a small member, and "boasts" (Matthew 7:22) great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire (spark) kindles! The tongue is a fire, a " world of iniquity". So is the tongue among our members that it sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea is tamed, and has been tamed, but the tongue can no man tame. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith we bless God, and therewith we curse men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceeds blessing and cursing (The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil). My brethren, these things should not be so."

Acts 3:26 "Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, "sent him" to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities."

Matthew 7:21-23  "Not everyone who says to me "Lord, Lord" shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but  he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. For "many" will say to me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? Have we not cast demons in your name? Have we not done many wonderful works in your name?" And then I will profess unto them, "I never knew you. Depart from me you that work iniquity."

Psalms 90:8 "You have set our iniquities before you, our secret sins (the secrets hidden behind the second door) in the light of your countenance."

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12 "For the mystery of iniquity does already work. Only he who now lets will let until he be taken out of the way. And then shall Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming. Even him, whose coming if after the working of Satan, with all power, and signs, and lying wonders, and with all the deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion so that they should believe a lie, that they may all may be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure of unrighteousness."

I John 3:8 "He that commits sin is of the Devil; for the Devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the "Son of God was manifested", that he might destroy the works of the Devil (the works of The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil=Sin)."

Proverbs 16:6 "By mercy and truth iniquity is purged, and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil."

Isaiah 59:12 "For our transgressions are multiplied before you, and our sins testify against us; for our transgressions are with us. And as for our iniquities, we know them."

The false prophets, they were instructed by the letter of the word, that which seemed right in their own eyes. This only comes forth from eating of the "The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil", relying on your own wisdom, and your own knowledge, and your own understanding. It leaves all those who have tasted of this tree with the feeling that they are better than most; the knowledge that they are gods. There way is surely the right way, and they will not entertain any other knowledge or understanding. But hey, it sure "seemed" right, but had they continued on for seeking the Lord's righteousness, he would have surely have taught them. Why do you think that there are so many, many different religious groups calling themselves after one name but they identify by calling themselves by other names. Everyone has a better way.

John 5:39 ”You search the scriptures, for in them you think that you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life."

Proverbs 16:25 "There is a way that seems right to a man, but thereof are the ways to "Death." 

II Corinthians 3:6 "Who (Jesus) has made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life." 

Proverbs 12:17 "He that "speaks truth" to a man shows forth righteousness; but a false witness deceit."

I Corinthians 1:10 "Now I beseech you brethren, by the name of Jesus Christ, that you speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and the same judgment."

The carnal way is the way that the old man walks. The old man is the way that the Devil would have to think is the right way. Those who are carnal, using their own understanding to establish the way that "seems right", they went out to preach religion, and not faith. This religion is the hypocrisy that "seems right" because it has the letter of the word backing it up. There was a time in my walk that I would have called all those righteous who were preaching the gospel, casting out demons, and doing many wonderful works, like helping the poor. But I grew up.

I Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I "put away" childish things (lies and hypocrisy)."

This religion is their hypocrisy, and hypocrisy is the lies of the gospel. They preached the word, they cast out demons, and they did many righteous works, but it was only to establish their hypocrisy. Righteousness and iniquity: one leans on the Lord for understanding and wisdom, while the other leans on only himself when reading the scriptures. Why would the scriptures tell us to "ask" the Father for his wisdom, his knowledge, and his understanding? What knowledge, and understanding, and wisdom is in your "mind"? You shall know them by their fruits.

A carnally minded Christian is focused on how good he or she is, while a spiritually minded Christian is focused on how good is the Father. Have you ever thought about what I just wrote, that a spiritually minded Christian is only focused on the good things of God? No focus at all on the things of the flesh or carnal that only lead to self-promotion or self-condemnation. There is only one way to escape from being a good or evil person, and is to taste and see that only the Lord is good.  

The Father is the only one who is good today, as he was yesterday, and he will be good tomorrow. So does observing the law of good and evil, or eating of the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil", make one to be good? No, it only deceives one to become a good hypocrite; one who preaches the gospel, who casts out demons, and who does many righteous works, according to the letter of the word.

Matthew 19:17 "So he said to me, "Why do you call me (Jesus) good? No one is good but One, that is God."

One can go as far as the letter of the word will take him, which means that he never goes beyond carnal things, the things that happen in the natural. The man who is led by the Spirit, he gives his mind over to the Spirit, which in turn takes him far away to the heavens, where the Lord dwells. The letter of the word brings forth death while the Spirit of the word brings forth "Life". You cannot eat of the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" and expect to eat also of the "Tree of Life". You will never find "Life" by doing this; only death that you think gives you life.

Death is the most wicked and miserable thinking that God sees in man. He does not know death. It is the imitation of God, where the deceived man only serves an idol: himself. They say that they serve God, but in truth, they serve only themselves. The death here is the state of the mind that is full of religion; and religion is also full of fears, of unbelief, and of doubts.

"Fear" that God is not going to perform any of his words for you; "Unbelief" that God will not perform any of his promises for you; and "Doubts" that he will not perform his love for you. Lie, lies, lies; for the Father will perform them for you. What was the first thing that filled Adam and Eve's heart after they fell? Was it not the lies that came forth that filled their hearts with fear, doubt, and unbelief when they heard the voice of God come strolling through his garden, calling out their names? There was no righteousness or goodness in their heart, only to do what seemed right in their own eyes.

How will you draw near to Jesus if you do not put to death these three things? It is this death that frees a man from his disobedience and rebellious state of mind towards God and towards his word. Fear, doubt, and unbelief are the weapons that the Devil has used to overcome them with. He shoots one of his arrows, and then your heart is filled with one or more of these three.

If any man thinks that he is full of light, then let him love his enemy. Love his enemy like the first puppy love that he has had. Love so fills the heart that you cannot do anything without thinking of this person (enemy). Love, that which cannot be explained from one man to another. This death seems like a carnal death, but it is not. It is death that gives life to the reality of God: to the reality of love.

Death is what holds Christians back to their fears, their doubts, and their unbelief. Why do you think that the Devil is mentioned so many times in Revelation, in the letter to the seven churches? The throne of the Devil is one of the seven churches. The Devil's stronghold: the mystery of his religion is his unbelief, his doubt, and his fear. This is the mystery of Iniquity.

Matthew 6:22, 23 "The light of the body is the eye. Therefore if your eye be single, you whole body if full of light. But if your eye be evil, your whole body is full of darkness. Therefore, if the light that is darkness, how great is that darkness!"

Yes, everyone that is called a Christian runs head on into these trials of religion verses faith. Those who turn from the faith are those who turn back to religion, most of the time. The Lord has a word for you, "Repent: and go back and do your first works." Go back to the works of faith; you do the asking, and God does the answering. How else is God going to prove that he exist except he comes to you through revelation and understanding. Those who walk the wrong path, which are many, they do not know, nor are they even aware that they are walking in the way of hell and death. What else would you call someone who subjects himself to this hell and death? Deceived! There is nothing else!

Proverbs 7:7-10 "And I beheld among the simple ones, and I discerned among the youths, a young man playing among the youths who is void of understanding, passing through the street near her corner, and he went in to her house, in the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night. And behold, there met him a woman with the attire of harlot (religion: the wolf that is clothed in sheep's clothing) , and subtil of heart. She is loud and stubborn, and her feet abide not in her house. Now is she without (outward; outward man), now her in the streets, and lies in wait at every corner. So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face she said to him, "I have peace offerings with me. This day have I come to pay my vows.....18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning. Let us solace ourselves with loves (he deceives with love), for the good man is not at home, he has gone on a long journey...21 with her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him...24 "Therefore hearken to me, o you children, and attend to the words of my mouth. Let not your heart decline to her ways and go not astray in her paths, for she has cast down many wounded; yes, many strong men have been slain by her. Her house is the way to "Hell", and going down to the chambers of "Death".

Job 33:26-30 "And he shall pray to God, and he will be favorable to him. He shall see his face with joy: for he will render to man his righteousness. He looked on men, and if any shall, "I have sinned, and I have perverted what was right, and it profited me not", then he will deliver his soul from going to the pit, and his life shall see the light." Lo, all these things work God oftentimes with man, to bring back his soul from going down to the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living."

I was still mediating on all of this when the Lord spoke to me and he said, "Now you know that no two of you has a walk exactly like another person. So why should you walk as another person? Walk in faith. It is like Peter when he asked me, "Jesus, what about him", while pointing to John. And I answered him, "Never you mind about John, you follow me." Again, you all must face your own temptations and trials. Do not look at your brethren except to be encouraged in the faith, but look up to where my help is ready to change you."

When the Lord had quit speaking, this verse came immediately into my mind, brought to me by the Holy Spirit: Isaiah 55:6-8 "Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his "thoughts". Let him return to the Lord, and he will have mercy on him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, and neither are your ways my ways", says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." His thoughts are spiritual, while our thoughts are carnal (that is, if there is any fear, or doubt, or unbelief of God and his words).

Suddenly the Lord asked me, "Where were the doors that you saw?" I thought for just a moment before I answered, "They were both were in the heavens! Is this where life is, the life that God is preparing for us to live?" Is this where eternal life is hidden behind these two doors? Who is he that reads the scriptures, but never comes to this spiritual understanding?

Then something strange happened to me, the rest of that day, and I can't figure out why, but my thoughts had now drifted away from the visions to the Lord's faithfulness, especially during the last 4 years of my walk, until this present moment. How could my mind leave the thinking of these two doors, to think about what the Lord has done?

The Lord was faithful to me 4 years ago, when I suffered my first heart attack. It attacked me so suddenly and so hard that it knocked me to the floor. I pulled myself up against the side of my bed, until I was resting on my rear end. I then asked the Lord what was that. He then answered me with these words, "It was a heart attack."

Then he surprised me when he said to me: "I am going to give to you a choice; either you can come and be with me now, or, if you choose to stay, you will see nothing but wickedness from this point on." I thought about it for awhile. Well, the Lord had delivered me from all of the fears of death that I had called out on him to deliver me from, so fear was not a factor in my thinking. I did some more thinking. The Lord had also taken me to heaven on three separate occasions; so I knew that if I chose to stay, I would be making my ultimate sacrifice, but if I chose to go and be with him, he would reward me with his ultimate sacrifice.

But what was working in my thoughts was I did not want to miss anything that God was going to be doing here, on the earth. I knew that God had not fulfilled all of his prophecies, especially the ones he has spoken through me. Neither did I have any thought that the wickedness to come was coming against me, even though it never occurred to me that I alone was suffering a heart attack at that very moment. After much consideration I answered, "Lord, I am going to be with you forever, so I choose to stay here now and to enter the fight with you, for my brethren."  

Then I thought back on the next thing that happened to me, and it happened only 7 weeks later. I had a very critical stroke: ICH, an Intercranial Hemorrhagic Stroke. The EMS said that I was unresponsive when they tried to revive me, and when I got to the hospital, the doctors had no better luck. So that only leaves God to bring me back....which he did. I was in a coma for 8 days before I came to. Just because I regained consciousness, I was still not aware of who I was or where I was. I was not even aware that I had even been a Christian, not until my wife told me so. When I began to realize what had happened to me, I realized that I had made a big, big mistake. I have never encountered anything like this stroke.

The doctors told my wife not to expect anything of me because they could not see me ever to return to my conscious state of mind. They could only predict that I would remain in a vegetated state of mind the rest of my life. Then they released me from the hospital. This vegetated state of mind lasted only about week after I regained consciousness.

Cathy had to go the financial department of the hospital to talk with them about my bill, and she asked me if I wanted to go. I said, "Sure." When we got there, she talked with a woman that worked in billing for a least 45 minutes. The woman then stopped her, and she turned to me and asked me if I was Mr. Jeffords. I said, "I sure am." Well, she just about fainted on the spot because she was reading what the doctors forecasted of me. It was only about a month after I was released. I was so glad that Jesus was with me.

One thing is for sure, the stroke had killed off my old man, otherwise I would be left to think with that vegetated state of mind. It never touched the new man that was dwelling in me, which is the Lord Jesus Christ. I may not be able to express my words, but my mind works perfectly. Those who I have spoken with since may not realize that I was predicted to never speak again. Thank you Jesus!

Another thing did bother me. Just after I had the stroke, and I became conscious enough to realize that all the medicines that they must have given me over the 8 days, I began to be troubled. The Lord had told me once that he did not desire for me to go to a doctor anymore because he desired for himself to be my doctor. Well, it went exactly liked he planned, for well over 10 years, where I did not see a doctor. In fact, not until I had this stroke. So I asked the Lord, "Lord, what about the doctors and all that medicine that they gave me intravenously while I was in a coma?"  

The Lord answered me about as quickly as I had asked him that question; for he spoke to me and said, "There is nothing that goes into the body that defiles the body, for it goes not into your heart." Wow! I realized then who it is that seeks to control me; for he who has possession over your mind and your heart, he controls you. It is written, "For of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." It is the filth that comes out of the mouth that defiles you; not what you eat or drink. Lord, is this the wickedness that which I am going to see? Glory be to God, for I knew then that I may see wickedness, but I was not going to see the Lord forsake me. Surely, his work is continuing in me.

Mark 7:14-16 "When he had called all the multitude to him, he said to them, "Hear and understand me. There is "nothing" that enters a man from outside which can defile him, but the things which come out of him, those are the things can defile him. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear...20 And he said, "What comes out of man that defiles him? For within, "out of the heart of men", proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All of these evil things come from within, and "they" defile a man."

Matthew 5:27-28 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, "You shall not commit adultery." But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery in his heart."

I still thought about the events that had happened to me. About 6 months after the stroke, the Lord spoke to me, and he said that he wanted me to write a book. I answered, "What? All of these years that I was perfectly healthy and now you want me to write a book?" I have written many prophecies that the Lord has given to me, but a book? Now I will tell you that I was scared to death to write a book because I still suffered through short term memory loss which came as a result of the stroke.

This short term memory loss had brought upon me a fear like that which I had never known. I then took my fears to the Lord and I said, "You only are my Lord and God. You alone have the power over my fears. You alone can deliver me. You only can help me with my unbelief; please help me to believe so that I can see you cast out this fear." He answered me with one word: "Done."

Mark 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe, but help me with my unbelief." (He went to his savior; he went to the only one who could help him overcome the unbelief.)

After the Lord had delivered me, I then said, "What do you want me to write about?" He then said, "I want you to tell the story of all that I have told you through the prophecies that I have spoken to you; for each different prophesy that I gave to you shall be a chapter in the book. You choose the prophecies, and I will give you the story."

I cannot tell you how thrilled I was for the Lord to speak these words to me, for I knew that he was still with me. I had not read any of these prophecies since I had the stroke because I was afraid that I would forget them from one day to the next. As I read through them, Jesus restored my faith completely. He used this event to revive my faith to the present state that I was in. I wrote the book, and I knew somehow, whosoever would read it, that they would benefit from it...but not as much I did. Though I still struggle with short term memory loss, the chapters in the book totally refreshed me, and they renewed me in my mind. He did this just for me!

I was now fighting an enemy that I knew that the Lord only is able to fight for me: against the Devil. "Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might." The Devil was now in my mind, and the warfare was/is grievous. I felt so strongly in my spirit that God had told him, "You can do anything to Mitt, but you cannot kill him." The same thing that he spoke to the Devil concerning Job. I then knew what he was desirous to happen...to steal my life, to kill my soul, and to destroy all my faith. He could do whatever he liked, except take my last breathe. He was not holding anything back from me. I know what it feels like to "want" to die....and not be able.

If that stroke was not bad enough, well I had 3 more heart attacks in 2012: one in February, one in May, and the last one in August. That is 4 of them. All of them, except the first one, were very critical. I know what the carnal meaning of death is; it is the death to the flesh. This is all that the Devil understands, so in the flesh he was going to try and kill me. I have faced many, many circumstances over the past 4 years where if the fear of death had been with me, I probably would have died from stress.

I also have been attacked by arthritis in almost every joint of my body. I have been attacked from the Devil using my son to be falsely accused of a crime; one in which the crime was committed by a guy that found my son's wallet, and then he used my son's identity as his own as he committed the crimes. I have also been attacked with sleep apnea. I have been attacked from the Devil as he tried to kill my grandson, who was bitten by a 6 foot long canebrake rattlesnake. He was in a coma for 30 days, but he survived. I still cannot get over it, the Devil is for real, and there is nothing off limits to him. He is all well now. There is much more, but I do not dare say what they are now.

Revelation 2:24,25 "But to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan,  as they speak, I will put on you no other burden. But that which you have already, hold fast till I come."

2 Corinthians 4:7-10 "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed. We are perplexed, but not in despair. We are persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed, always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered to death for Jesus sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. So then, death works in us, but life in you."

In all of these trials, I kept calling out on the Lord, and he kept answering me with, "My grace is sufficient for you." Thanks be to God for his grace, for his grace is so much greater than my sin. If you do not believe me, just ask the apostle Paul. In all of these trials, I heard the voice of the Lord as he spoke to me, "I love you. Do not let go of hand; for if you let go, you let go of my grace. I will never leave you or forsake you. I love you as much now as when I first called you. Call upon me, for I am with you always, even in the dark places of unbelief, fear, or doubt. I love you." Nothing else matters to me, but these precious words that the Lord has spoken to me. My whole life has become centered around these words.

Romans 4:15 "The law works wrath; for where there is no law, there is no transgression."

His grace, wow! What does grace look like? Well, it looks like faith, and it looks like belief, and it looks like trust, when you them to be. In the carnal mind, there is nothing that attracts it, but the spiritual mind finds that is all that you need. All that you need? If you looked at Mitt, Mitt is all that you would have seen the past four years. If you would have looked at the man Jesus, Jesus is all that you would seen. If you looked at Paul, Paul is all that you would seen. There is nothing that appears spiritual to the carnal minded. What does faith look like? What does belief look like? These are things that accompany Father's grace. I will tell you that when his grace is upon you, it keeps you from the Devil. Are we not all saved through faith? All of super-spiritual days were over because now his grace was with me.

I Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

I have been forsaken by everyone. It is like almost everyone else did forsake me; everyone else but my wife. He has taught my wife and I to "love" and to care for each other, just like that which is written in Ephesians 5; like the two shall become one. Alleluia!

Then the Lord said to me presently, "Now you have come to "me". We are ready to become one. The world has forsaken you, and you have forsaken the world. And now you have also felt forsaken by the only One you have trusted and be faithful to, just like when I was on the cross, I cried out, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" I said this, yet I was only moments away before I became the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords." Are you ready?" 

Isaiah 49:13 "Sing, O heavens: and be joyful, O earth: and break forth into singing, O mountains; for the Lord has comforted his people and he will have mercy on his "afflicted". But Zion said, "The Lord has forsaken me and my Lord has forgotten me." Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion in the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. Your walls are continually before me."

*Please remember this verse that you have just read, "Let the heavens sing"

Isaiah 54:5 "For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name. And your Redeemer the Holy One of Israel, and the "God" of the whole earth shall he be called. For the Lord has called you as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when you were refused", says your God. "For a small moment have I forsaken you, but with great mercies will gather you. In a little wrath I hid my face from you for a moment. But with "everlasting kindness will I have mercy on you", says the Lord your Redeemer.

Whoa! Am I ready? You can bet your bottom dollar that I am ready! Who could believe that the grace of God has even extended this far? The work of the Lord is forever, and he has shown to me his very loving care for me. The Lord has worked in me to forgive "all", and to love "all" my brethren: white, black, yellow and red. I loved them all of the time, but it is like I have become a prisoner of the flesh, like Joseph had become a prisoner of Pharaoh and the Egyptians.

II Timothy 1:15 "This you know, that all they which are in Asia (the seven churches were all in Asia, for example) be turned away from me.

Genesis 45:3 "And Joseph said to his brethren, "I am Joseph. Does my father yet live?" And his brethren could not answer him because they were troubled at his presence. And Joseph said to his brethren, "Come near to me, I pray to you." And they came near to him. And he said, "I am Joseph your brother, whom you sold into Egypt. Now therefore you be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves that you sold me here; for God did send me before you to preserve life....15 Moreover he kissed all his brethren, and wept on them. "Then" his brethren talked with him."  

Idiot; idiot; idiot. This is now what I call anyone who has received a personal invitation, spoken by his mighty voice, to come and be with him in his presence. That person, "me", decides he wants to stick around, and to help "God" out. Idiot, idiot, idiot! Help God out! Yea, right. I chose to stay and fight instead of going to be with the Lord. To fellowship with God, that is what he has called all of us to do. He chose me to fellowship with him, for all of eternity.

The Lord finally came to me in a somewhat laughing manner, like with a small giggle. He told me that I was too much like Peter, that I am impatient. The Lord spoke this to me...laughing with a giggle. Now that beats everything else. Here I am wanting to die, and the Lord is giggling.

Everything that "I thought" was going to happen, it has not happened at all. Every time the Lord has given to me a choice to make, I have made the wrong choice. I can never remember to answer him, "Lord, you know; you know what I should do. Lord, you make the choice for me." He knows, but I did not ask him. I made my "own" decision. I should have relied on him.  

Then the Lord spoke and he said, "My faithfulness has always been with you...the faithfulness of the grace of my love! Every step that you have taken, you have stepped forward into the grace of my love. The stroke, a step into the grace of my love. Writing the book, another step into the grace of my love. Your grandson, another step into the grace of my love. Each one of your heart attacks, more steps into the grace of my love. Your son, another step into the grace of my love. Nothing has come on you except that which I have allowed, as you walked forward in the grace of my love! The grace of my love is always with you. Now do you understand the grace of my love!"

I sat still for the longest of times after the Lord had finished speaking this word to me. Wow! The Lord had spoken this prophetic word to me several years ago, that he desired for me to pray for three things. First, that the Lord Jesus would forgive me all of my sins today, as he did yesterday, and that he will faithfully do tomorrow. Secondly, that I acknowledge that Jesus Christ is in me, for he is my belief, my faith, and my trust. Third, that I would give thanks to him, for he is "the grace of my love". The first and the second, he has made those two plain and clear for me to understand, and now he has made the third clear and plain to understand. Glory be to God!

Wow! I have been in the grace of his love all of this time! If he could love me this much through the grace of his love with the present state of mind that I have been possessed with, then I cannot explain it. I just accept it. His love goes so much deeper than I can think. The Lord loves me. I rejoiced and was so thankful. All that I could do was to bow my heart and give him thanks.

Then the Lord said to me again presently, "All of your works are death, but all of my works are preparing you for everlasting life. All of your works are the works of sin and iniquity, but all of my works shall bring forth belief, and trust, and faith: and by these three things, you shall never be moved. All of the works of the Devil has been for your "self"-promotion or "self"-condemnation  while all of my work has been to put to death all the works of hell and death. This is the work that I have been doing in you; to set your mind free from the Death that has ruled over your carnal mind. Is it not written that death is your current state of mind? Do you desire eternal life? Is it not written that no man understands or knows the work of the Lord? Now you do know what I have been working to accomplish in you!

Ecclesiastes 8:17 "Then I beheld all of the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun because though a man labor to seek it out, yet he shall not find it. Yea, farther, though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to it."

When I speak, I want you to believe all of my words; then I want you to trust in me that I have the power to perform them; and lastly, I want you to put your faith in me, that I love you. Do not look at the things of the past, only focus on me. Keep your eyes only in front of you. I dwell not in the things of the past, for I Am your future. I will bring you through this, and you will love me for it."

I then understood that the sins of the law are focused on man's work, the law of  sin; and the sins of iniquity are the works of the carnal mind, death. Death is all of the works that a man does to bring glory to himself, or the work that depresses himself when he cannot perform them. Then my mind returned to the vision of the two doors, and I could not help but wonder now that I had a better understanding of death and hell, and how they worked. I thought that the vision was over.

Day 3

Then the next morning came in with a bang; with a big, big bang! I was awakened to hear these voices: the voices that came down from heaven, speaking words that were almost identical to that which is written in Revelation 19. I heard these voices as they said, "Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power be to the Lord our God. For true and righteous are "his" judgments: for he has judged the great "harlot" (Proverbs 7:10) who has "deceived" my people with his false judgments. For the Devil only speaks lies; for he has deceived my people to look at themselves, to thought and worry about self. They think his thoughts, and because they do, they then think that they of themselves are something of importance to God, or, that they are nothing at all before the Lord. With this corruption, he has corrupted the earth with her fornication. Now, God has avenged her for taking the blood of my prophets and my servants."

Revelation 3:14-17 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write: "These things said the "Amen", the faithful and the true witness, the beginning of the creation of God, I know your works (the works found in Matt.7:19-21), that you are neither cold or hot. I wish that you were cold or hot. So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold or hot, I will spew you out of my mouth because you say, "I am rich, and increase with goods, and I have no need for anything. You do not know that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire that you may be rich and white raiment that you maybe clothed so that shame of your nakedness does not appear. Anoint your eyes with eyesalve so that may see."

Romans 8:18-23 "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared to the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now."  

And the voices continued, "Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Her smoke rose up before the Lord and he delighted in the smell of it forever and ever!" Then the voice of the 24 elders and the 4 beasts fell down and worshipped the Lord, saying, "Amen. Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!" A loud voice then came from out of the throne and said, "Praise our God, all you his servants, and you that fear him, both small and great."

And then I heard another great voice, and it also was just like that which is written; a voice of many waters, and the voice of mighty thunderings. And they said, "Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! The Lord God omnipotent reigns! Let us rejoice and be glad, and give honor and glory to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife has made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be clothed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saints."

Matthew 25:1-13 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be like 10 virgins who took their lamps and they went out to meet the bridegroom. Now 5 of them were wise, and 5 were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight a cry was heard, "Behold, the bridegroom is coming. Go out to meet him!" Then all those virgin arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, "Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out." But the wise answered saying, "No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves." And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. Afterwards the other virgins came also saying, "Lord, Lord, open to us!" But he answered and said, "Truly, I say to you, I do not know you. Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in the which the Son of Man is coming."

Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone that says unto me, "Lord, Lord" shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? And in your name have we not cast out demons? And in your name done many wonderful works?" And then will I profess unto them, "I never knew you. Depart from me, you that work iniquity (walk in unbelief, in fear, and in doubt).

The marriage of the Lamb is come, and all the saints are to become like Jesus? We are to become like lambs? Little baby sheep? Wow! How awesome! Then all of sudden, the Lord gave me this revelation: I know that I have said this many, many times, but now it was coming to past. I am to become the "bride" of Jesus Christ. Wow! For some reason, and I do not know why, I am no longer a Christian, but the bride of Christ. I felt as though while I was a Christian, I was walking in the way of his truth and mercies, but now I felt different. Jesus Christ is now to be my husband, forever and ever. I felt so willing to do his will, regardless of what it is that he may ask me.

Then I jumped out of my bed to pray, and asked the Lord if he would please give to me the reason of what I had just seen and heard. Instead of answering my prayer, just like the previous times, he continued on with the vision.

I again saw the two doors, and this time the door that was engraved with "The Sins of Iniquity" began sliding to the right. As it moved to the right, an incredible and a very powerful luminescent light began to shine through the opening. I also heard loud explosions with it.  The more the door slid open, the more intense this incredible light became and the louder the explosions. I could tell that everything in the light was "living and moving" like nothing I had ever witnessed before.

This light was much more luminescent than the sun and it was shining brighter than any bolt of lightning that I have seen. It took me just a few moments to adjust my eyes to see into this light, and what I saw, it was Jesus just standing there. Wow! Jesus Christ was the source of this light. This incredible and powerful luminescent light was coming forth out of his body; out of every pore and every cell was emitting this extremely shining light. Wow! This light was giving everlasting life to all who could receive it.

Malachi 3:2,3 "But who may abide the day of his coming? And who shall stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire and like a fullers soap, and he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver. He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the Lord an offering in righteousness."

I then noticed that Jesus held two keys, one in each hand. The key in his left hand was the key of "Hell", and the key that was in his right hand was the key to "Death". I knew then that Jesus only could have the keys that unlocked these doors, but with complete agreement from me. Wherever you find the word "key" in the scriptures, it is going to take two to open that door; you in complete agreement with Jesus.

Revelation 1:18 "I Am he that lives, and was dead; and behold, I Am alive forevermore, Amen. I have the "keys" to hell and of death."

I knew what the Sins of Law were, and the light of Jesus had also taught me what my iniquities were. Seeing that I knew what both of them were, that is the reason that Jesus can unlock the door to them both. Somehow I knew, deep down in my Spirit, that it is time; the time for "Hell" and "Death" is about to cease its reign over man. Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! I then realized that these two keys were meant to be opened, just at the right time.

Then I heard mighty heavenly voices, again coming forth just like that which is written in Revelation. The voices sounded like the sounds that lightnings make, like that which thunders make, like that of many noises make, and like that earthquakes make. I then realized that all of these voices were coming forth from a single source: from Jesus Christ, with God Almighty dwelling in him. How is that possible? How is that possible that so many lightnings, so many thunders, so many voices, and so many earthquakes could come from Jesus/God?

From these voices, I heard Jesus Christ/God proclaim: "I Am; I Am that I Am; I Am that I Am, right now. I Am Today, as I was Yesterday, and I will be Tomorrow. I Am the Almighty God. I Am the Nature of God. I Am the Character of God. I Am the Authority of God. I Am the Seeing and the Hearing of my Father who dwells in me. I Am the Son of the Father. I Am the Son of God.

I Am the Salvation of God. I Am the Deliverance of God. I Am the Redemption of God. I Am the Word of God. I Am the Light of God. I Am the Holiness of God. I Am the Righteousness of God. I Am the Power of God. I Am the Glory of God. I Am the Majesty of God. I Am the Beauty of God. I Am the Perfection of God.

I Am the Son who Freely Gives. I Am the Forgiveness of God. I Am the Blessings of God. I Am the Honor of God. I Am the Riches of God. I Am the Thanksgiving of God. I Am the Hope of God. I Am the Strength of God. I Am the Truth of God. I Am the Wisdom of God. I Am the Understanding of God. I Am the Knowledge of God. I Am the Way of God.

I Am the Praise of God. I Am the Mercy of God. I Am the Grace of God. I Am the Peace of God. I Am the Love of God. I Am the Burning Love of God for you. I Am the Burning Fire of God. I Am the Joy of the Lord. I Am the Goodness of God. I Am the Kindness of God. I Am the Meekness of God. I Am the Humility of God. I Am the Gentleness of God. I Am the Temperance of God. I Am the Faith of God. I Am the Trust in God. I Am the Belief of God.

I Am the Longsuffering of God. I Am the Compassion of God. I Am the Care of God. I Am the Comforter and Helper of God. I Am the Patience of God. I Am the Forbearance of God. I Am the Health of God. I Am the Willingness of God. I Am the Everlasting and Eternal Life of God. I Am your New Heart and I Am your New Mind. I Am all of the Names of God. I Am the Abundant Life that has been promised to you",  says the Lord. "I Am the kingdom of God, and all that dwells in my Kingdom is Life.

Now I desire to freely give to you all of this. I want all of you to receive the fullness of what I have won for you. I want you to receive the fullness of my Spirit, not the earnest. Each one of my Spirits that I have proclaimed that I Am, speaks with his own voice. I have said to you, "I Am love", or, "I Am righteousness", or, "I Am Truth"; each one of these spirits speaks with his own voice. Love is never the same as Righteousness, and Righteousness is never the same as the Truth, but there is never any contradiction between any of my voices.

They flow like a river, with all having their purpose. Each one is a perfect stream in the river. I Am the River of Life. My voices are like the most beautiful chorus that sings together. My love is my tenor; my righteousness is my baritone; my truth is my bass, and there are many things that I could name, but you have heard of these things before. Each part of me has its own voice, and together we sing the most beautiful songs. I Am the Song of God. The fullness of Jesus Christ is the fullness of all my voices. I Am the voice of God.

*Remember that verse, here is where I want you to apply it.

Matthew 26:11 "For you have the poor with you always, but "me" you have not always(to teach you of the Father) ."

I Am is coming to all those who desire me. I Am is coming; and when I come, I am coming for my bride. My names make up my kingdom, and my kingdom is made of nothing but Me. My bride is ready to receive me. This is the kingdom of God that is coming, my voices will be received by my bride. Did I not tell Adam and Eve, before they fell, that they could have anything that they so desired, except to eat of the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil"? Whose knowledge is in your mind?"

Then all of sudden, I heard many other voices coming forth. I was startled at first because I thought that they were still coming forth from Jesus/God. Where were all of these voices coming from? Suddenly I realized that they were coming forth from around me. It was then that I saw that there were hundreds and hundreds, and thousands and thousands of people standing with me, and we were all standing before the two doors and Jesus Christ. The voices that I heard was coming from all the people that were standing with me.

We stood before the Lord and this is all that we were asking for him to do, "Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all of Spirit which you are! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of wisdom! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of glory! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your righteousness! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your truth! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your love! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your blessings! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your forgiveness...."

Matthew 22:37 "Jesus said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your, and with all of your soul, and with all of your mind."

Job 14:14 "If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, until my change come."

We all continued on acknowledging our love for him, and we were asking the Father to fill us with each individual spirit that Jesus Christ had declared himself to be. All of us so desired to be filled with all of the fullness of Jesus Christ. We all knew that we had the ability to hunger and thirst for his righteousness, and we were about to be filled. Surely, these are the sons of God, for they only desired the Father.

Then this revelation came to me: "We hungered and thirsted for him was the same "desire" that we have to "make love" with him. Not like "making love" here in the natural, but in the spiritual, to be made like exactly like him. With our heavenly Father, we know that he desires to "freely give" to us all that he is: I Am.

I had a brother who died in 2009. My wife and I were driving over to my other brother's house when I got this vision. It was crystal blue sky day when suddenly I saw my brother, who was a Christian, hovering in the sky. His face was looking straight at me, and he was about 10 times larger than normal. Suddenly Jesus Christ appeared to the left of him, and his face was also looking straight at me. Then the two figures were joined together, and the two became as one. I could still see my brother, but I saw Jesus Christ in him also. Now back to the vision.

Wow! This is the agreement between Jesus and all of us who were standing there! Jesus declared who he is, and all the people were acknowledging and declaring what they wanted Jesus to do; which is that they desired to be exactly like Jesus. And the only way for that to happen was for Jesus/God to come and love them. Wow! What an agreement between Jesus/God and the saints.

Then Lord said, "These are mine." He then paused for a few minutes while he gazed upon all of us. Then he continued, "These are mine. These are my precious few. These are they who have suffered the loss of all things so that they may make themselves to be ready to receive me. These are my precious saints. These are they who have come to know that they have received only the earnest of my Spirit; the deposit of all that I Am.

These are they who have obeyed my commandment, and have sought first for my kingdom and my righteousness. Once they discovered all that they were missing, they hungered and thirsted for the rest of me. They hungered and thirsted for my kingdom, which is Me." Then Jesus said, "I promised you all of my fullness; now receive. Clothe them with my righteousness." Then the vision was over.

2 Corinthians 5:5 "Now he has wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also has given to us the earnest of the Spirit."

Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are they which hunger and thirst after righteousness; for they shall be filled."

I could not catch my breath for many moments after seeing and hearing this incredible vision: this incredible vision of the luminescent light, the seeing and hearing all of the voices, and how the saints were responding in agreement with Jesus Christ by repeating everything that he said. Everything that I saw about Jesus was with so much purity of his heart and of his mind. He was so pure that you could see right through him, if you so desired to.

I John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not appear what we shall be. But we know that when he shall appear, "we shall be like him"; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure."

Nothing at all could enter into Jesus, that is, of this world's corruption. No lies, no deceit, no tricks. I cannot help it, he was so pure...pure, pure, pure. He is purely pure. Corruption: it is coming to its end. All that I could say at this time, even after 35 years of seeking him, was, "Lord, you are so pure that it reveals to me that I do not know anything of myself. I can do nothing of myself. I am a vain and empty man." I felt like Job when he said, "Naked I came into this world, and naked I shall depart from it." That which was given to me, "my part", had become nothing at all. It was Jesus Christ/God in all of his glory that was so perfect and pure.

I Corinthians 13:9,10 "For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away."

John 8:28 Then said Jesus to them, "When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I Am he, and that I "do nothing" of myself; but as my Father has taught me, "I speak" these things."

John 5:30 Jesus said, "I can do nothing of myself". As I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just because I do not seek my own but the will of the Father who sent me."

1 Corinthians 4:4 (The apostle Paul speaking) "For I know nothing by myself...."

Luke 15:2 "I say to you, that likewise there shall be joy in heaven over one sinner that repents more than over 99 just persons, which need no repentance."

Romans 8:1 "Therefore there is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

John 3:19-21 "And this is the condemnation, that is light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil. For everyone that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

Then I understood why Peter chose to be crucified upside down because he was not worthy to be crucified right side up in the same fashion as the Lord Jesus Christ. He saw himself with spiritual eyes...and he did not like what he saw. I know, because I have seen myself with the same light, and I do not like what I have seen. There was a time that I hated the light because I felt like God just wanted to destroy me, but now I love the light because Jesus is the light and the Lord is desirous to show me, and all who seek him, Jesus; whom I am to become. I love the Lord Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 48:10 "Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver. I have chosen you with the furnace of affliction."

Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the "righteous", but the Lord delivers them out of them all."

I Peter 5:7-11 "Cast all of your care upon him (do not cast them upon other men), for he cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant because your adversary the Devil, as a roaring lion, walks about seeking whom he may devour, whom resist steadfast in the "faith", knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. But the God of all "grace", who has called us to his "eternal glory" by Christ Jesus, after that you suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen"  

2 Corinthians 10:7-11 "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I sought the Lord three time that it might depart from me. And said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you. My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may Christ may rest on me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions in distresses for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong. I am become a fool in glorying. You have compelled, for I ought to have been commended by you. For in nothing am I behind the very chief apostles, though I be nothing."

Perfect and pure. As I was thinking on this, the Holy Spirit took me, that is, my thoughts, into the garden of the Lord, or Paradise. The Lord has taken me here many, many times before. He took to the time that I had already been to once before; to the time that he had taught me that there were 3 types of love that existed in him: first, the love a Father has for his son; second, the love that a husband has for his wife; and third, the love that a brother has for his brother. I had to learn all these. All of a sudden, Jesus brought to light that the God is the Father; Jesus is the husband; and the Holy Spirit is my brother. This is what is perfect and pure, when we love them with all of my heart, all of soul, and all of mind.   

Then I thought about the saints once again. Wow! What they were asking the Lord for had just floored me! This proved to me that it is not about what we are doing, but it is about what we are asking and believing. It is all about what God Almighty is doing, for if he does not the work, it will not be done. He just wants us to "believe" what he says, and keep our focus on him. Unbelief is not to be found in the heart of the believer.

Know this, if we only had the faith the size of a mustard seed, we could say to this mountain, "Be cast into the sea", and it would be done. Do you know the size of a mustard seed? It is one of smallest grains there is. Now we are asking him to fill us to the full with faith! What does that look like? I cannot even imagine what that would be like.

I prayed again to the Lord as much as I could the rest of that day, wanting to know more about the great magnitude and what was the wonderful purpose of all that which I had seen. Still, nothing else came from the Lord that day.

Day 4

Then the next morning, as I began to pray, then it came on me, very SUDDENLY...I was transformed by the life of the love of God. It came rushing through the two doors like liquid light, and it filled all of us. The light began shinning out of every cell and every pore of mine, just like Jesus had the light shinning out of him. The light was love. Love; LOve; LOVe; LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!!! It just exploded!

In a moment, like in the twinkling of the eye, I was transformed into the image of Jesus/God. My mind and my heart were changed into the divine mind and divine heart that Jesus/God possessed. No more earthy thoughts, but only divine thoughts. All that which I had seen and heard Jesus to be, I became. It is impossible to express that which I experienced except to say that there was no more "me", but it was us: Us/Jesus Christ/God.   

It is incredible! I have tasted the love of God, but only for a moment. I have tasted the peace of God, but only for a moment. I have had revelations given to me, but only for a moment. I have tasted the truth of God, but only for a moment. I have tasted the joy of the Lord, but only for a moment. Though it is impossible to explain any one of these moments, then how do you explain being changed into his entire image all at once. It is indescribable!!!

Divine mercy, divine grace, and divine forgiveness came rushing in; alleluia! Divine wisdom, divine understanding, and divine knowledge came rushing in; alleluia! Divine love, divine joy, and divine peace came rushing in; alleluia! Divine holiness, divine righteousness, and divine godliness came rushing in; alleluia! Divine truth, divine light, and divine authority came rushing in; alleluia! Divine glory, divine power, and divine riches came rushing in; alleluia!!! Divine honor, divine goodness, and divine majesty came rushing in.

It just rushed through us and we were filled with "all" of his Spirit. I mean all of his divine Spirit, not just the earnest of the Spirit. I have been in churches, and I have heard many Bible teachings, but nothing that I have ever heard could come close to describe that which I now see with my eyes and hear with my ears.

I was now in a place where I was seeing and hearing everything in the exact manner that Jesus/God sees and hears. The love was overwhelming. The peace was overwhelming. The glory was overwhelming. Overwhelming was everything that Jesus/God is. Everything that came to mind that I would think or speak, it would come to pass....right then. It was no longer me/myself/and I, with me thinking I was God, but it was me thinking and speaking all that which Jesus/God would think and speak! But I was still me. This is the glory that covered all of his saints, for we were clothed with Jesus/God's righteousness, and our nakedness just dissolved away.

1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, "Eye has not seen nor ear, neither has entered into the heart of man the things which "God" has prepared for them that love him. But God has revealed them to us by his Holy Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things; yes, the deep things of God."

Matthew 11:25-30 "At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hid these things from the wise and the prudent, and have revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in your sight. All things are delivered to me of my Father. No man knows the Son but the Father, and neither does any man know the Father but the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him."

I, who am vain and empty, yet suddenly I was filled with all that Jesus/God is. I have wanted to be like Jesus as soon as the scriptures revealed to me that I should become like him; but this is overwhelming for me. He rewarded me with much more than I was expecting, and I was expecting a lot. Jesus/God is much more than that which I was expecting. There was given to each one of us the exact same divine Spirit of who Jesus/God was. It was like this brilliant light suddenly shined on us, and we were changed into this brilliant light. We all had been thirsting and hungering for him. It is like you had to become vain and empty to thirst and hunger for this righteousness. It is also like you had to become vain and empty to accept the fullness of Jesus/God.

Psalm 17:15 "As for me, I will behold your face in righteousness. I shall be satisfied when I awake with your likeness."

Isaiah 60:1-3 "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness, and gross darkness the people. But the Lord shall arise upon you, and his glory shall be seen on you. And the Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of you rising."

1 Corinthians 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (his name is everything that he says he is), that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

His divine love is not like any love that I have ever known. His divine love is coming to the world which he has loved from the beginning. His divine love was the reason that I saw everything "living and moving". Everything is divine love now. Carnal man wants to call his miserable existence here on this earthy realm, life; but this life is nothing; nothing at all when compared with perfection.

Everything that I Am said that he was...love, righteousness, truth, wisdom, holiness, power, goodness, life...and right on down through all the rest of what Jesus/God had declared himself to be....I became. "We" all became one. Now it was Jesus Christ/God/and all of his saints appearing in all of their glory; and all of his glory was now "in" his saints. "We" are coming to the world. And then the end of this vision came.

Almost immediately the Holy Spirit put this verse into my heart, Matthew 5:48, where Jesus said, "You be perfect, even as "your Father" in heaven is perfect." I then knew that the only way for this to come to pass was to believe; believe that the Father desires to be in us, and us in the Father; for the Father is the only one who is perfect. I was perfect in love because he is perfect in love. I was holy because he is holy, and he dwells in me. I never had to think to love, or to think not to love, for I was love.

I then understood the vision, it is the marriage of the saints to our precious Lord in heaven: Jesus/God in us, and us in Jesus/God. Then the two shall become one. We become like him, for he would never "think" to become like us. He who is holy, Jesus/God, to whosoever has made him/herself ready to receive his holiness. Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! When the bride (church) marries the groom, then "his" will be done. Then, and only then, his kingdom is coming to earth, and his will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let all of the earth rejoice and be glad.

Now this I say, that the words were given to me by the Holy Spirit, which is the power of Jesus/God. I am a messenger, and what a message that I have delivered. These words are prophetic words; and we know that which is written in Revelation 19:10, for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophesy.

Did I not tell you that we all have a walk different from one another? Is not one a hand, and another a foot, and another leg? Can a hand do any of the functions of the foot? But who would have thought that all of our language would end up with the same person, Jesus Christ, doing his work (faith, belief, trust) in us. Now do not follow John, but you follow "Jesus Christ". All those who would have you to follow them, don't, for they are false. Jesus is the only Lord and Savior, and he it is that will fulfill every work that he has promised. Amen.

I Corinthians 1:12-13 "Now this I say, that every one of you says, "I am of Paul; and I am of Apollos;  I am  of Cephas; and I am of Christ. Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized for you?"

I do not know how long it is going to take the Lord to fulfill his word, but it is his word, and he will take as long as necessary. It is not that which man "thinks" that is reality, but it is that which God "thinks"; for only his "thoughts" stand forever...and reality is forever. Do not look at any events that are happening on earth, but look "only" to that which is happening in heaven; that is, Jesus/God is coming! Jesus/God comes! Jesus/God is coming for his bride, and she has made herself ready, for she is hungers and thirsts for him.

******Romans 8:14 "For as many as are "led" by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."******

1 Corinthians 13:1-10 "Though I speak with the tongues of men and angels, and I have not love, I have become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge, and though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains, and I have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and I have not, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind. Love envies not. Love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up, does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not her own. Love is not easily provoked, and it thinks no evil. Love rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love never fails; but where there be prophecies, they shall fail. Whether there be tongues, they shall cease. Whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know "in part", and we prophesy in part, but when that which is perfect is come, then that which is "in part" shall be done away."

Mitt Jeffords      

catsmittIV@gmail.com

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Liv Helmore

Posted: 03/26/2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

Amen the holy one is here
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 03/26/2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Wonderful word.
Loved this..."We stood before the Lord and this is all that we were asking for him to do, "Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all of Spirit which you are! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of wisdom! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of glory! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your righteousness! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your truth! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your love! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your blessings! Father, I love you. Will you love us by changing us into the image of all your Spirit of your forgiveness...."
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 03/28/2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Praise God! Thank You Jesus/Father! Amen!
Gary Preble

Posted: 03/29/2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged Quote Gary Preble

Thank you for this post, Sherry. I know that "all things" are of Him, and
through Him, and to Him. Every event, or circumstance in my life (good,
bad, indifferent) is designed to draw me into a closer relationship with
Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. So I can choose to look at personal
difficulties, loses, negative experiences as not having anything to do with
God, or everything to do with Him, and Him trying to draw me closer. It's
interesting to hear Mitt refer to (paraphrasing) being a part of the body,
like a foot, and still being a uniquely designed, one of a kind foot.
Father has led me to this sentence I noted in my journal last year. Not
sure where it came from, but it is captivating my thoughts these days...

-If I am reacting against my circumstances it amounts to reasoning and
judgement and I am not “seeing God” in them.

Continued blessings to you!
View Gary Preble's Profile Search for other posts by Gary Preble
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 03/30/2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Gary,

It's good to hear from you.

That sentence from your journal..... I had to "learn" that also; I believe it's not only "seeing" Him but also "seeking" Him in the circumstances so that we can draw from Him what we need to keep going. I know that when I am walking in His Peace, my circumstances have less influence over me, even though the circumstances don't change, my attitude towards them does as I stay in close communion with Him. Our Beloved Jesus, the Lover of our souls; and our Warrior King!

God bless you always Gary!

sherry

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 04/07/2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

The Song of the Redeemed - This has been rolling around in me, the Lord is so AWESOME and He continues to AMAZE me with the revealing of HIMSELF to us! GOD is so GOOD!

Then I heard mighty heavenly voices, again coming forth just like that which is written in Revelation. The voices sounded like the sounds that lightnings make, like that which thunders make, like that of many noises make, and like that earthquakes make. I then realized that all of these voices were coming forth from a single source: from Jesus Christ, with God Almighty dwelling in him. How is that possible? How is that possible that so many lightnings, so many thunders, so many voices, and so many earthquakes could come from Jesus/God?

From these voices, I heard Jesus Christ/God proclaim: "I Am; I Am that I Am; I Am that I Am, right now. I Am Today, as I was Yesterday, and I will be Tomorrow. I Am the Almighty God. I Am the Nature of God. I Am the Character of God. I Am the Authority of God. I Am the Seeing and the Hearing of my Father who dwells in me. I Am the Son of the Father. I Am the Son of God.

I Am the Salvation of God. I Am the Deliverance of God. I Am the Redemption of God. I Am the Word of God. I Am the Light of God. I Am the Holiness of God. I Am the Righteousness of God. I Am the Power of God. I Am the Glory of God. I Am the Majesty of God. I Am the Beauty of God. I Am the Perfection of God.

I Am the Son who Freely Gives. I Am the Forgiveness of God. I Am the Blessings of God. I Am the Honor of God. I Am the Riches of God. I Am the Thanksgiving of God. I Am the Hope of God. I Am the Strength of God. I Am the Truth of God. I Am the Wisdom of God. I Am the Understanding of God. I Am the Knowledge of God. I Am the Way of God.

I Am the Praise of God. I Am the Mercy of God. I Am the Grace of God. I Am the Peace of God. I Am the Love of God. I Am the Burning Love of God for you. I Am the Burning Fire of God. I Am the Joy of the Lord. I Am the Goodness of God. I Am the Kindness of God. I Am the Meekness of God. I Am the Humility of God. I Am the Gentleness of God. I Am the Temperance of God. I Am the Faith of God. I Am the Trust in God. I Am the Belief of God.

I Am the Longsuffering of God. I Am the Compassion of God. I Am the Care of God. I Am the Comforter and Helper of God. I Am the Patience of God. I Am the Forbearance of God. I Am the Health of God. I Am the Willingness of God. I Am the Everlasting and Eternal Life of God. I Am your New Heart and I Am your New Mind. I Am all of the Names of God. I Am the Abundant Life that has been promised to you",  says the Lord. "I Am the kingdom of God, and all that dwells in my Kingdom is Life.

Now I desire to freely give to you all of this. I want all of you to receive the fullness of what I have won for you. I want you to receive the fullness of my Spirit, not the earnest. Each one of my Spirits that I have proclaimed that I Am, speaks with his own voice. I have said to you, "I Am love", or, "I Am righteousness", or, "I Am Truth"; each one of these spirits speaks with his own voice. Love is never the same as Righteousness, and Righteousness is never the same as the Truth, but there is never any contradiction between any of my voices.

They flow like a river, with all having their purpose. Each one is a perfect stream in the river. I Am the River of Life. My voices are like the most beautiful chorus that sings together. My love is my tenor; my righteousness is my baritone; my truth is my bass, and there are many things that I could name, but you have heard of these things before. Each part of me has its own voice, and together we sing the most beautiful songs. I Am the Song of God. The fullness of Jesus Christ is the fullness of all my voices. I Am the voice of God.

Isaiah 49:13 "Sing, O heavens: and be joyful, O earth: and break forth into singing, O mountains; for the Lord has comforted his people and he will have mercy on his "afflicted". But Zion said, "The Lord has forsaken me and my Lord has forgotten me." Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. Your walls are continually before me."

Matthew 26:11 "For you have the poor with you always, but "me" you have not always(to teach you of the Father) ."

I Am is coming to all those who desire me. I Am is coming; and when I come, I am coming for my bride. My names make up my kingdom, and my kingdom is made of nothing but Me. My bride is ready to receive me. This is the kingdom of God that is coming, my voices will be received by my bride.

HE IS THE SONG OF GOD!

How awesome is that!

Thank you Lord for your goodness towards us in revealing more of your awesome beauty. Bless you Jesus. Amen.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 06/13/2015 at 7:21pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Re up
Pura Macias

Posted: 06/14/2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged Quote Pura Macias

Sherry I've really enjoyed reading this word - H.S. has been speaking to me
really!!

Blessings.