Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Fresh Oil Releases -Man With the Water Jar by Christine Beadsworth Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/03/2015 at 5:45pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Fresh Oil Releases
The Man with the Water Jar

April 3rd 2015
Yesterday I felt prompted to read the passage in Mark where Jesus tells His disciples to go and prepare for the Passover meal. Let’s look at this in a prophetic sense. Here is a message for the disciples of Jesus, those who have followed Him faithfully right up to this point in world history.

Mar 14:12 On the first day [of the Feast] of Unleavened Bread, when [as was customary] they killed the Passover lamb, [Jesus'] disciples said to Him, Where do You wish us to go [and] prepare the Passover [supper] for You to eat? Mar 14:13 And He sent two of His disciples and said to them, Go into the city, and a man carrying an [earthen] jar or pitcher of water will meet you; follow him.

Jesus said, "You will see a man with a water jar. Follow him and enter the house which he enters." This man they were to follow is a type of the Holy Spirit Who pours out living water on us. This Passover, Jesus wants you to be led by the Holy Spirit to an appointment with Him. The house the Holy Spirit wants to enter is yours and that water is being carried into your house for a purpose! How we all need a fresh outpouring of living water in this Passover season. The journey has been long and difficult and we need a refreshing before the next season fully unfolds.

Mar 14:14 And whatever [house] he enters, say to the master of the house, The Teacher says: Where is My guest room, where I may eat the Passover [supper] with My disciples?

The next instruction Jesus gave was that the owner of the house must be told, "It's time. The Master is coming to eat with His disciples here. Where is the place you have prepared for Him?"   

Beloved, this Passover, Jesus is coming to eat at your house. Where is the place you have prepared for Him? You are a temple of the Holy Spirit and you must be like the owner of the house Jesus mentioned - you must have understanding of the times. There is a visitation planned at this season. Does Jesus have a guest room in your house? Jesus wants to share a meal with His disciples - and not just any meal but the bread which is His Body and the wine of His Blood. He said that if we don’t eat of this meal, we have no part in Him. How important it is to be found in Him, in the secret place of the Most High as this Passover season clocks by.

Jesus wants to wash the dust of your journey from your feet using the water jar of the Holy Spirit, just as He did for His first disciples all those years ago. You have to leave behind every vestige of the wilderness journey you have been walking. Dust represents flesh and also death. From dust we came, to dust our bodies will return but all we have died to in the season of refining does not need to cling to us as we journey on. It will only weigh us down. Let us allow the Lord to totally separate us from it this Passover.

Luk 22:12 And he will show you a large room upstairs, furnished [with carpets and with couches properly spread]; there make [your] preparations. Luk 22:13 And they went and found it [just] as He had said to them; and they made ready the Passover [supper].

The man who owned the house Jesus referred to was ready and the Amplified Bible tells us the room was just as it should be. Notice that it was a LARGE room UPSTAIRS. A small space in your life will not do. What Jesus wants to pour out within you needs a large space. ‘Upstairs’ makes me think immediately of the 120 waiting in the UPPER room, praying and searching the Word and waiting for the promised outpouring of the Spirit. Have you made space in your busy life for a visitation from the Lord. Is everything prepared and ready - as it should be? Are you waiting with eager anticipation for the Lord to come and break bread with you? Are you praying and looking for the promised outpouring appointed for this season?

This Passover is pivotal. The Blood Moon occurring on the 4th of April as Passover begins signifies that the Day of the Lord is at hand. In this Laodecean Church Age, where the majority of Believers are asleep and unaware of the lateness of the hour, God is looking for those of His servants who are awake, understanding the times and the season we are entering. He is looking for those who are prepared and ready, those who have prepared room for Him.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me. Rev 3:21 He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.

The word ‘eat’ in the Greek actually refers to a feast. When Jesus knocks at your door, will you be awake and open it wide so that He can come and feast with you? As darkness increasingly covers the earth, will you overcome the spirit of slumber gripping the Church and be prepared when the Bridegroom comes to take you into the inner chamber for an intimate meal with Him? Overcomers are granted to sit beside Him on His throne, to rule and to reign with Him.

That man who prepared the upper room just as it should be, knew the time of his appointment with Jesus. He had not allowed the cares of this life and the deceitfulness of riches to choke the seed planted in his heart. He had placed his faith in the words Jesus had spoken to him in a previous season and done everything within his power to be ready. As a result his house became the venue of a pivot point in history; a place where Jesus poured out revelation and understanding that had never been given before concerning the Passover meal.

For years the Jews had celebrated their forefather’s deliverance from slavery and the night of their departure from the slave-masters of Egypt; the night the angel of Death passed over the houses of those who followed instruction and did all the preparation necessary. The first-born of Egypt had died that night but those partaking of the lamb with their loins girded and their feet shod were untouched. Others were weeping outside, having lost all that was birthed from their human strength and passion, but the obedient people of God were feasting within their own houses, covered by the Blood of the Lamb, and prepared for the journey ahead of them.
This Passover, be prepared, make room to partake of the bread and the wine the Spirit of the Living God wants you to feast on. It is understanding not poured out in the previous seasons in God. Just as at that Passover meal Jesus shared before His crucifixion, there are layers of revelation hidden within the Word that you have not seen or been ready for until now. Within it is the spiritual nourishment you need to overcome and live victoriously, ruling and reigning and seated (at rest in the finished works of Christ) during the Day of the Lord.

There is a planned visitation to your house this Passover. May it be all your hungry heart has longed for!

Selah

in His love
Christine
freshoil@polka.co.za

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version