VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I AM TURNING THE TABLES! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
TITUS YODER

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/09/2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged Quote TITUS YODER

I AM TURNING THE TABLES!                                     4/9/15

In a time of prayer and declaring the Lord said, “ I am overturning the tables of those who sit in my house, profiting and taking advantage of my sheep. Declare this!” During this Passover season we review the 7 days leading up to the death and resurrection of our Lord. This is known as the Passion week. On the first day of that week (Sunday) Jesus entered the Holy City( our consciousness) as King, riding on an untried colt (unused or untrained church), the common people heralding him as Messiah. That evening he went to the temple and saw the court of the Gentiles made into a market, some selling doves, some changing foreigner’s coins into Jewish money. It was late and he retired to Bethany. In the morning, being hungry( anticipating a fruitful season) he searched a green and leafy fig tree for fruit. Finding none he said to the tree “ May no one ever eat fruit from you again”.

Entering the Temple courts he began to overturn the benches and tables of those who had defiled the Fathers house. He allowed no one to carry merchandise thru the temple courts. I have been thinking what that scene looked like, birds flying free (prisoners going free, pardoned), a wild scramble of greedy religious hypocrites, on there knees trying to recover their money. Maybe the first fore shadowing of the church having all things in common as they would not have been able to sort out what belonged to whom, and probably just had to divide all the recovered money equally. I tell you that the churches that have appeared from a distance to be healthy, full and lush, are withering. They have no fruit, are out of season. The fig tree is a type of religious Israel and religion in general.(Adam and Eve covered there perceived nakedness with fig leaves). Notice that the cleansing of temple and fig tree withering were simultaneous and connected events.

The Angel told the newly released Apostles “ Go stand in the temple courts, and tell the people the full message of this NEW LIFE”. Acts 5:20 

“ And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ. “Acts 5:42 

What have I allowed in my temple courts, have I been religious for advantage, being willing to trade freedom for money? For the acclaim of others?  Have I recognized the Lord when he appeared there?  Have I left there to follow him outside the camp, to the hill of death? Have we been willing to look good, but really have nothing to feed anyone when they come hungry? Has he visited us, searched in vain for fruit? When the Son of Man returns (our divine identity realized) did we find faith in our earth(created soul)?

The tables being turned means some surprises, reversals and uncovering. Brace your selves, be aware, he comes suddenly to his house.

View TITUS YODER's Profile Search for other posts by TITUS YODER
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 04/09/2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Titus -
Moneychangers have been in the fore-front of my mind for months now. How can we walk through scripture and not see the giving hand of God? Thank you Titus for reminding us to search our hearts.
I remember leaving a service several years ago because the speaker told everyone how much we needed to put in the offering. If we didn't have it we were to ask our neighbor to put it in for us. I felt that the best statement I could make was to make a public exit.
Religion vs. Relationship. Oh, Lord, let our lives reflect that we KNOW YOU!
Bless you brother.

Edited by Margaret Jacob on 04/09/2015 at 11:29am
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
Rose Cowen

Posted: 04/09/2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

I have seen these things in the churches...saddens my heart........and I have been hearing similar things....Lord...I'm sorry for the foolish things of man........I long for the day when it's All about you ..........I know your heart must be broken...Lord..I am sorry........I want to cry.....the human race ....Lord forgive them....one day we will be perfected...one day ......
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen
TITUS YODER

Posted: 04/12/2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged Quote TITUS YODER

Margaret, Rose; the real tragedy and the root of the problem lies not with the moneychangers or those who sit in the court of the Gentiles, but with the mindset that allows these to exist. If there had not been the perception of nakedness the fig leaves, animal skins(mark of the beast) would not have been needed. When God came to the garden(the heart of man) he asked “Adam, where are you?” To him, nothing had changed. Adam replied, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; so I hid.” God asked him, “Who told you that you were naked?” What had changed was the way we think of ourselves. We had had lost our true identity and were afraid, full of shame, and divided from our creator.  What Jesus came to do was reverse the curse of the “tree fruit”. It is called sin consciousness. Keeps us hiding in the trees. This is what has empowered religion. The mystery is we are perfect, just unable to perceive it. The serpent has been making war with the woman(our souls) and trying to consume our man-child(true seed and destiny). He is being hurled from our heavens (minds) and soon will be unable to maintain the great lie. In evolution theory, scientist tell us the great jump for man was walking upright (head up) and emerging from the trees(losing our sin consciousness). Maybe history repeats itself. The veil is being rent, the trees are withering, and soon “no man will eat that tree fruit any more”.

Edited by TITUS YODER on 04/12/2015 at 5:51am
View TITUS YODER's Profile Search for other posts by TITUS YODER

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version