VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Scribal Watch Report for April 2015 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Deborah Taylor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/08/2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged Quote Deborah Taylor

Nations at War!

April 2015 will intensify the chaotic instability of the nations. This season will mark a turning away from the foundational truths of God's word.  You must guard your heart, eyes, and spirit in this hour.  Refuse to be drawn into mindless wars.  The enemy desires humankind to turn and destroy one another.  Be alert!

Swirling waters and cracked grounds!   I saw swirling waters and floating debris.  Many were crying, unable to rebuild from the rising waters. Insurance companies ran out of funds to help those in need.  Begin to build a disaster savings.  Next I saw ground so dry it popped and cracked without warning.  Many prayed for rain but all that was given was more sun.  The two extremes reflects the divided soul of America.

Prepare for the unexpected! Seek direction.  Ask for wisdom.  Listen for the voice of God's guidance.  I heard the Spirit of the LORD say, "I will do a new thing.  Yes, you say?  I have heard this before.  Take note this time it will be different for an earthquake and a tornado will appear simultaneously as a sign of things to come! When it happens know that I AM He who comes to judge the nations!"

Get out of debt.  A shaking, a shaking, a shaking is coming to the economy.  God will keep those who have not entangled themselves with this worldly system.  "Pray, pray, pray for I will shake the economy once again.  I will dry up the funds of those who tolerate the intolerable.  I will awaken the nation by stripping its financial system.  Occupy but do not be entangled with this world," says the Spirit of the LORD! The coming blow to the economy will be quick, swift, and without warning.  Keep your eyes on God!

A gavel.  I saw a judge's gavel come from out of the heavens and hit the earth.  The earth shook with great force setting off global volcanoes, earthquakes, fires, and tsunami's.  The King of Kings has decreed judgment across the earth.  Be sure of your faith.  Remain steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in His work.  Occupy.  As the world grows darker, look up for your redemption draws neigh!

Prayer Points:

America.  The angels tremble at the coming judgments of God and, yet, humankind continues to shake their firsts at God in defiance.  Pray for a turning in America.  Pray for the restoration of values.  Pray for truth.  Pray for an awakening. Pray for wisdom but above all pray for God's mercy!

Continue to Pray for Israel.  The next blood moon will initiate a great testing for the nation of Israel, America, and her surrounding nations. The plots and schemes against Israel will be exposed at a greater level.  Those that plot its demise will stumble and fall.  "My hand, my hand, my hand is on Israel.  It belongs to Me," says the Spirit of the LORD.  Pray, pray, pray! Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.  Pray for the peace of America.

Pray for Russia, China, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica
, Southern States of the United States, Hawaii, New York, California (and America as a whole), Israel, Lebanon, Nigeria, Turkey, Ukraine, Iran, and Cuba.   

Building Kingdom Commanders and Restoring Ancient Paths through Prophetic Writing,

Deborah

Humbly released for prayerful discernment on April 1, 2015

© April 1, 2015  All Rights Reserved.

Subscribe to our free month Scribal Watch reports at The Writer’s Inkhorn

Reprints allowed in full or excerpt form if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

Karen Samford

Posted: 04/08/2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

I was going to say I felt to pray about tornadoes too.I
went to your website and you have already posted something
about galactic tornadoes.This is interesting It's
certainly something to pray about thanks for sharing.

View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Deborah Taylor

Posted: 04/08/2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged Quote Deborah Taylor

Hi Karen,

Yes, we are living in some unstable times.  What's interesting about the video posted on the galactic tornadoes is that was released a year ago!  I like your shield logo for in the coming days, weeks, and months we will need to stand firm in our faith... no matter what!

Kingdom blessings!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version