Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Strength to Endure in A Great Awakening - Elaine Tavolacci Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/23/2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

ELAINE TAVOLACCI
Staten Island, NY
www.awordinseason.info
awordinseason@live.com

Strength to Endure in A Great Awakening

April 23, 2015

The bible speaks about a time of a great shaking. We are living in this season, but we are also sure to experience "A Great Awakening" that is coming with miracles, signs and wonders. The book of Haggai says that The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,' says the Lord of hosts. 'And in this place I will give peace,' says the Lord of hosts."

The Holy Spirit is showing me that we have entered into this time of awakening, but it is coming in as a tsunami with a great shaking. He showed me someone walking on a treadmill. As they were walking, they started out at a fast pace, but then they began to lower the speed level on the console because they were not able to maintain the higher speed. Some of you are getting exhausted trying to return to the spiritual level that you once had. Jesus wants to give you peak performance in running the race with endurance in these times of shaking, but you need to understand that His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

The Lord says, allow Me to be your strength in this season of shaking. As you allow Me to take dominion over every area of your life, I will strengthen you in those things that you cannot do in your own ability. As you submit to My word of truth, it will sustain you as your daily bread. Trust Me in new opportunities and in challenging times. Even though your destination may not be clear, don't get discouraged, and never lose your focus. I am sending My glory in a new way and you have been chosen and set apart to be part of this end time revival. I will teach you how to run the race with endurance once again without striving. As you get back on track, put the past behind you and don't allow distractions to throw you off balance.

I will bring people into your life that will walk with you. They will have the same vision, spiritual mindset and they will not bring disunity or division. I have also called them and designed them to be unique. Each one has a distinct plan and purpose, but they are all part of My body. They will come alongside and help you in your walk. Just as Aaron and Hur held up Moses hands when he got weary, I will put people in your life to hold you up when you are weighed down. I will bring intercessors to stand in the gap and pray for you. Now is the time to rejoice, because your best days are ahead in this season of great awakening says the Lord.

Haggai 2:6-9 "For thus says the Lord of hosts: 'Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land;and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,' says the Lord of hosts. 'The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,' says the Lord of hosts.'The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,' says the Lord of hosts. 'And in this place I will give peace,' says the Lord of hosts."

Hebrews 12:25-29 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven. "Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may[j] serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may[j] serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire.

Philippians 2:16 Holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.

Hebrews 12:27 The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken-that is, created things-so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version