Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Calling Workers Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/24/2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

(When God starts talking to me, sometimes I get just a few words at first as He talks to my spirit, so I left those in the prophetic word.)

tools of discipleship   increase   tool s of the trade    discipleship training    mentors   

individuals training other individuals    
pastors, leaders, missionaries     
discipleship training in leadership roles

acumen    fast skills

Leaders in the past have burnt out    I am raising up leaders with skill and tenacity who won't give up or quit, who will see it through to the end     marked ability in their skill, marked ability in their profession.

I am raising up leaders who will know how to get the job done,

I am raising up leaders in the business fields, in the language arts, in the skilled arts; I am raising up leaders in economics, in farming, in the trades. I am raising up skilled professors in teaching, in language, in music, in arts. I am raising up skilled businessmen and businesswomen to teach others the skill in their art or profession. I am raising up mothers who will teach their children. I am raising up workers to operate skilled machinery, wood-working crafts, business ethics, law and government, trades in foreign fields and foreign governments, schools of knowledge and technique, artisans in music, crafts, and dance, lovers of art. Harnessing energy, equipping...mature leaders in their fields, solar energy, solar power, wind.

I will do a work of art, a Master Craftsman. I will have a people born and raised by their Leader in all professions. I will make them like me, a "master craftsman" in my image, make and model, a craftsman by design, by My design. I will birth them in my image, in my likeness. I will have a people like me in all industries in all countries. I will be their Maker, their role model. I will be their instrument and design. I will craft them into my likeness, mold them into my image. I will have a people called by My Name in all the Earth. They will be called, chosen of me.

Come unto me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Come unto me all you who "labor". Come unto me. I have skills for you, jobs for you. I will give you jobs, workplaces where I will set you, places I will give you. Come unto me. I have work for you to do, for the harvest is great and I need plenty of workers. I have plenty of professions. I need skilled workers, not a few. Have I called you? I need you in the work environment where I have placed you. The work is calling, the labor is calling; I have need of you. Come rest with me and I will give you rest, for your strength is needed. Come labor with me in the fields where your work will be rewarded, and the rewards are great. I have need of you. Come!   

After this word, I heard the Holy Spirit say, "Come give me your hands." (I stretched them out.) He said, "I am anointing them for 'work'."

Lord, we stretch out our hands to the nations, to your people. We ask for the laborers. We ask for the workers and that their toil will be well rewarded. We know you have need of us and we are willing in the day of your power. (The LORD will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying, "Rule in the midst of Your enemies." 3Your people will volunteer freely in the day of Your power; In holy array, from the womb of the dawn, Your youth are to You as the dew. Psalm 110:2-3)

You will have a people called by your name in all the Earth.

A mighty army going forth, arrayed as the dawn. You will have a people called by your name in all the earth. And the earth will know there is a God in heaven and on earth. A mighty going forth, from one end of the earth to another. They will know their Creator; a mighty army going forth in His Name. No one has seen the like, from one end of the earth to another! A victorious army!

I WILL have a people called by My Name in All the earth!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/24/2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I just finished posting my word, spent a few more minutes with God and was going to go to bed, when I saw Russ Walden's word had popped up in my email. So I decided to read it first, then go to bed.
Wow!

The Father Says Today:
Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden
Father's Heart Ministry   

The Father says today that there are things being poured out upon you now to establish and strengthen you in My personal purposes for your life. I am changing your perspective and giving you a view of the spiritual geography of the coming months. It is an important time for Me and therefore important time for you. It is a new season for Me and therefore a new season for you. The song of the redeemed is about to be released in a new way. It is a song with a message. I am setting the table - even an apostolic table of authority in the earth. The baton must be passed and you must come up higher. You must come alongside those I have called you to come along side with. I will cause what is upon them to be upon you and you will walk in a new flow and anointing.

I am bringing forth a blending of the streams. There will be a joy once again in the House of the Lord - even My body where all men are received and loved and forever changed. Teaching and equipping will take place. Training will be needed and training will be provided. Set aside time and make the sacrifice to get it done. Do not allow yourself to be distracted. There is a new stirring and a new awakening. A new call has been issued and here they come - some are coming one by one others are coming in whole groups all choosing to migrate where ground zero of My glory can be found. Now it is time for the planting to become reaping and reaping to become ruling and reigning even in the mountain of media and the modern marketplace that the enemy has tried to shut My people out of. They will be taught and equipped and find out what true family means for they will be received. You will never be pushed away - you will be forever changed.

Father's Heart Ministry

P.O. Box 1915 Branson, MO 65615

Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden
Father's Heart Ministry   

Pura Macias

Posted: 04/24/2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged Quote Pura Macias

Kimberly as I read your writing I see it as going on along with the dream I'd
tonight. I's a confirmation to me.
Thanks for posting.

Blessings.
View Pura Macias's Profile Search for other posts by Pura Macias
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/24/2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Pura,
Wow, Russ, said, "there are things being poured out upon you now to establish and strengthen you in My personal purposes for your life. I am changing your perspective..."

That really goes along with your dream! WOW!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version