Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Jacobs Ladder ~ The Promise of God May 7, 2015 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/07/2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

ELAINE TAVOLACCI
Staten Island, NY
www.awordinseason.info
awordinseason@live.com

Jacobs Ladder ~ The Promise of God

May 7, 2015

In the book of Genesis chapter 28, Isaac told Jacob to go to Padan Aram to get a wife. Jacob obeyed and along his journey he stopped and fell asleep with his head on a rock. He had a dream which was not just an ordinary dream, but it was a prophetic dream/encounter in which God spoke to him. In this dream the Lord showed Jacob a ladder going up into heaven with angels ascending and descending upon it, with the Lord standing above it. He then gave Jacob a promise which was similar to that which He gave Abraham. Then the Holy Spirit quickened verse fifteen to me where the Lord said to him: I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Many of you are going through difficult times but The Holy Spirit is saying to you that He will not leave you until He has completed what He has promised to you. God will complete the assignment and the work that He has begun in you. There are ministries to be birth, as well as spiritual encounters and promises that have not yet come to pass in your life. There are dreams that have not yet been fulfilled, and visions that have not yet been released. Some of you will also have angelic encounters and many will have holy visitations.

When Jacob awoke he said, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it." In reverential fear of God he said; "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!"

Gates are used metaphorically throughout the Word of God. They speak of entrances, access points, passages, or portals to transition from one place to another. They are also used figuratively as an invitation or opportunity. They are symbolic for separations from the natural realm and the supernatural realm.

Do not fear the supernatural, because those who are truly His sheep will know His voice, and the voice of a stranger they will not follow. As you stay connected to Jesus and stay in His word and prayer, you will be able to recognize the difference between the true and the false, and the the holy and profane. You will be able to discern between the clean and the unclean. These days are upon us. Be wise as a serpent, yet gentle as a dove and receive all that the Lord has for you in this time and season.

Genesis 28:10-17 Now Jacob went out from Beersheba and went toward Haran. So he came to a certain place and stayed there all night, because the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. And behold, the Lord stood above it and said: "I am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants. Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed. Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you."

Genesis 28:16 Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it." And he was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!"

JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/07/2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Angels must be going up and down through "Open Heaven":

Even if Noah, Daniel, and Job were there, their righteousness would
save no one but themselves, says the Sovereign LORD -Ezekiel
14:15.

This is true but we are NT believers covered by the blood of Jesus Christ and we can stand in the gap for America and everything that's wrong with this country in confession and repentance for the "sins of the fathers" and those who are alive today, asking forgiveness, going back to Adam and through every generation and bloodline, down to the present generation and their descendents and to a thousand generations of peace - because of the foundational decree in the Mayflower Compact to further the gospel of Jesus Christ and the TEN COMMANDMENTS written in stone almost 3,000 years ago in New Mexico.

Listen to Jonathan Cahn on Capitol Hill, April 29, 2015, and pray in agreement.  WE are the movers and shakers of the kingdom!

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 05/07/2015 at 8:06am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version