Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: HIS FIRE ON YOUR LIFE – ENTERING INTO PENTECOST SUNDAY!!!! by Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/20/2015 at 9:03pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

HIS FIRE ON YOUR LIFE – ENTERING INTO PENTECOST SUNDAY!!!!
by lanavawser

I went to the grocery store this morning and as I walked the aisles a song came over the radio and my ears were pricked to the words "You have sent your fire into my life".

As I pondered these words throughout the morning, I heard Luke 24:49 over and over in my spirit:

"And I will send the fulfilment of the Father's promise to you. So stay here in the city until the mighty power of heaven falls upon you and wraps around you."

Immediately as I pondered this Scripture Acts 1:9 was ringing in my ears:

"But I promise you this - the Holy Spirit will come upon you and you will be filled with power. And you will be my messengers to Jerusalem, throughout Judea, the distant provinces - even to the remotest places on the earth."

Last night I believe the Lord spoke to me and He said "24 hours of power" and I sensed encounters coming for many with His power as they pressed in that was bringing deliverance, freedom and breakthrough to them at a whole new level. These encounters would then release momentum in the lives of the people of God to see their lives become even more of a sign and a wonder and signs and wonders follow them. (Mark 16:17)

When I heard the song in the grocery store I felt the Lord speaking and a stirring in My Spirit. As we move into Pentecost this weekend, I believe the Lord is saying that many of us have been going through a refiners fire in this season, but this weekend will see a shift, as many will COME OUT as PURE GOLD and there will be encounters with His power for THE NATIONS.

I saw encounters happening right across the body of Christ with the power and fire of God that was setting His people ON FIRE at a deeper level for the nations. In these encounters I saw messages, prophetic words, visions and strategic pathways to pray being released. A commissioning was happening over many to minister in many new nations. These encounters with the power of God and His fire was going to see the heart of God for that nation released into the people of God at a DEEP level. Heaven's vision for the nations.

In these encounters I saw the fire of God falling on His Word that has been STORED in the hearts of His people as they have read and meditated the the revelations will come ALIVE at a whole new level which will bring freedom, healing and breakthrough. These encounters over Pentecost Sunday will see many walking into a new season where the Word will come ALIVE like never before, and the FIRE OF GOD and power of His Spirit will fall upon them in greater ways as they dig deep into His Word.

A SHIFT will happen in many hearts concerning their authority in Christ. These encounters with His fire and His power will see revelation being to blossom and explode in the hearts of believers to who they are in Him and what is possible for a person with God living inside them. Eyes of hearts are being opened with greater conviction to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons... to see the Kingdom of God established and built everywhere they go. The people of God moving forward with greater confidence, boldness and taking the Kingdom of God by force.

The KEY for these encounters, is we as the people of God MUST press in.

MOVING THROUGH CROSSING OVER

I also saw these encounters with His power and His fire happening over the Pentecost weekend that was not only plunging the people of God deeper into freedom and breakthrough, but a shifting of season - where the people of God have cried out and cried out to the Lord for the enemy to release his hold and continued to work with the Holy Spirit but nothing has moved, I saw these holds being broken. The fire of God BURNING UP the holds of the enemy and sudden transformation taking place.

New giftings were being released and highlighted and new levels of of knowing the Holy Spirit and His wonder working power. In these encounters with His fire and power I saw deeper understandings, wisdom and insight being released over many of the people of God as they pressed in to understand the LANGUAGE OF THE SPIRIT.

I feel the Lord moving over this weekend, Pentecost Sunday more than I have in previous years. The Lord has been speaking about the nations in more detail more than ever lately I believe and He is equipping His people with greater revelation and understanding to see NATIONS CHANGED. A birthing is happening through YOU for the nations, you are investing into nations through your prayer, your love, your words. The birthing is happening now!

EVERYONE has a part to play! The refiners fire may have been hot, but as you have pressed in you are coming out shining as pure gold, with greater capacity and walking in greater increase of revelation and extension to carry the MORE that He is calling you into.

Press in people of God!!!! We are crossing-over and the NATIONS are waiting!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/21/2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

IN A MOMENT A SUDDENLY

A new wind of "ADD " Venture is coming to you ,

Prepare for the wind that is blowing through ,

For what is coming is The One and The Three ,

All in agreement " The All Of Me " ,

The gates of hell shall not prevail ,

For what is coming is a HOLY GALE !

Isaiah 43:18-20
18 “ Do not remember the former things,
      Nor consider the things of old.
       19 Behold, I will do a new thing,
      Now it shall spring forth;
      Shall you not know it?
      I will even make a road in the wilderness
      And rivers in the desert.
       20 The beast of the field will honor Me,
      The jackals and the ostriches,
      Because I give waters in the wilderness
      And rivers in the desert,
      To give drink to My people, My chosen.

Acts 2:2
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.

Acts 16:26
Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.

A whirling wind is about to be exposed ,

And tongues of fire from your head to your toes ,

An engulfment of the coals of my testimony ,

A raging fire from sea to sea ,

No explanation will be needed or made ,

For my spirit shall clarify that it is I that have paid ,

The price on the cross and now "My ( (( Living )) ) Testimony" ,

Shall go forth in fire for all to see ,

Resurrection power in the hearts of man ,

That Truly I AM THAT I AM!

John 14:9

9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

A wind of opportunity ,

Is coming " NOW " for all to see ,

The 7 eyes searching to and fro ,

For those with hearts and a desire to know ,

Just who their creator is and shall always be ,

Jesus Christ their Sanctuary ,

A tool released to open eyes ,

The Spirit of understanding to remove the veil from their eyes ,

The 7 spirits in unity !!!!!!!

The Father's will for all mankind "to see " !

The glory of who he is " Because " !

Of his unending Love !

Bless The Lord for his love endures forever !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGpgbh4i-8&index=3&list=RDu a16ApzFbxo   Let Your Fire Alberto and Kimberly rivera

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 05/21/2015 at 12:27pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/21/2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

A FRESH WORD FOR THE OVERCOMER

You are my chosen in whom I have found ,

Loyalty that abounds ,

Eager and ready to do MY will ,

A vessel in which the heavens I fill ,

To whom "has" been given ALL Authority ,

To take back land and break the neck of the enemy ,

There is no wall or boundary around ,

You can not take down ,

A "Mighty LOYAL" woven into ,

My Tapestry and Kingdom ready to do ,

Whatever I ask whenever it is ,

You do My business for ALL of My kids ,

So continue on for in all you do ,

Truly I am always with you . . .

Jude 1:20-25 20 But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit;

21 Guard and keep yourselves in the love of God; expect and patiently wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)—[which will bring you] unto life eternal.

22 And refute [so as to] convict some who dispute with you, and on some have mercy who waver and doubt.

23 [Strive to] save others, snatching [them] out of [the] fire; on others take pity [but] with fear, loathing even the garment spotted by the flesh and polluted by their sensuality.(A)

24 Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]—

25 To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it).

Revelation 21:7 He who is victorious shall inherit all these things, and I will be God to him and he shall be My son.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 05/21/2015 at 8:08am

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 05/21/2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Your post spoke to me on so many different levels, Jeff. It was just wonderful.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/21/2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen ! Spread the coals filled with the Zeal of The LORD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv4LRl2KI2M    ; Forever LIVE Kari Jobe

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 05/21/2015 at 8:12am

Rose Cowen

Posted: 05/21/2015 at 4:35pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

WE SING HALLELUJAH
HE IS ALIVE