Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Prophetic Word For You - Eileen Fisher Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/25/2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

A PROPHETIC WORD FOR YOU

The Father said, “I am the Alpha and the Omega. All that you need will be found in Me from the beginning, the middle and to the end. I am about to move in the lives of My saints. When I come I will bring an eraser. I will erase the pain of rejection, of sorrow, of regret and disappointment. Instead I will take a pen and I will dip that pen in the blood of My son and I will write life where there has been death. I will write life where there has been lack. I will write life where there has been despair. I will write laugh, and I will laugh with My children and you will laugh with Me.

We will laugh at My promises as we do them and watch them be performed together. You will speak them through My spirit and My spirit will empower them. You will watch Me come and part the Red Seas in your life. You will watch Me come and cause a wall of fire to come around you, to protect you, to bring you out from where you have been.

“I am preparing a pillar and it will be unique, one like the world has never seen. It will be a pillar that will have an open Heaven for you are in a ground of open Heaven,” said the Lord. “I am about to open the Heavens even greater over you. You will come to be known as those who speak as they have heard for your listening will be quickened by My spirit.

I am about to move and I will release upon this earth the gift of listening and the gift of speaking. Both unctioned by My spirit. There will be a move of declaration like this world has not seen. The reason the world has not seen this, is because, it will be the masses that will declare the amen to what My spirit will birth. It will be My spirit that will declare it. It will be My spirit that will breathe into it. It will be My spirit that will put an exclamation point of the fire of His unction. When this happens, you will stand back in awe. You will understand all of your struggles have been for not. You will come to understand the flesh profits nothing. You will laugh and you will laugh and you will laugh and you will laugh.

You will gain strength after strength after strength after strength. You will run through My word and you will leap into high places in the spirit with My word, and My word will come upon you and clothe you with a supernatural hope as you become the declarers of fire,” says the Lord your God.

“Be not concerned of the seasons that are coming across this land. Understand there is a new wind that is coming across this land. It will cause things to turn upside down, but when it does it will also cause the filling of My glory to cover your nation,” says the Lord your God.

The Lord said, “Listen for the wind. You will hear more and more about the wind than you have ever heard about it before. I am going to cause My wind to turn things upside down. I will cause My wind to go into vacant places to where I have not been found before. I am looking for a people who will be hungry enough to devour My word and then in turn be sent out as Devourers to devour all that has been set up against My word. My word is forever settled in Heaven. Within you is the power of My word because within you is the breath of God. Declare My word, take off restrictions from My word. Present My word before Me.

Take council from My spirit first and he will counsel you with wisdom; he will quicken to you the word that you are to present; and then he will breathe on the promise. It will become an ‘Amen Word,’ so be it. You have the agreement already: My word, My spirit and your will.

By Eileen Fishe

Rose Cowen

Posted: 06/25/2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/26/2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Jane, this was such a good word and so much of it resonated and confirmed with things in my spirit. Just a few months ago, I posted a word that God gave me called The Eraser, and it was very similar connotation to what Eileen spoke in the first paragraph. But she spoke a word from God in the second to last paragraph about "devourers". And that struck me because a few years ago God gave me a word that was a bit of a puzzle which I put in my computer journal. But Eileen's word brought it back to me. I went and looked it up in my journal: From January 2012

Jan 27, 2012
My Word shall be established!          ;      So shall my Word be as it goes forth...it shall go forth and devour and none shall prevail against it.         
 For it shall be a stout rod against the enemy and a strong staff for my people.           For I shall proclaim my Word and do that which I have spoken.       I shall not fail, Thus says the Lord.      My Word shall go forth and accomplish that which I please, sayest the Lord.

I also put this in my journal...
Sent: Fri, January 27, 2012 5:01:13 PM
Subject: concerning "word of God"

The word "devour" in that prophesy was confusing to me so I googled in the Bible and found a lot of stuff, but the one that made the most sense was Jer. 5:14 .....       "Therefore, thus said Jehovah, God of Hosts, because of your speaking this word, Lo, I am making my words in thy mouth become fire, and this people wood, and it hath devoured them."

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 06/26/2015 at 2:18pm
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version