Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: ANGELIC HOSTS IMPARTING HIS FIRE!!! - Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/16/2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

ANGELIC HOSTS IMPARTING HIS FIRE!!!

I saw angelic hosts descending from heaven and they each had a ball of fire in their hands. I saw them descending upon the people of God that have felt "hit" in the last few weeks by "arrows", and strings that were placed in specific significant places (set ups) to "trip them up". Nets and cages set up to "catch" the people of God "off guard" and contain them, this "sudden out of nowhere" attempt of "containment" has come up because of act of moving deeper through the threshold of breakthrough. The enemy is attempting to find ANY way he can to "trespass" in "under the radar" ways, and there has been a "sudden" hit, upon many in the past week or so that has left many feeling heavy, contained and disheartened and an "obstruction" to the flow within them and through them.

I saw these angelic hosts stand before the people of God that were walking through this and they placed the balls of fire into their chests. Suddenly, there was an explosion of the fire of God within them, that left NO PART untouched. I saw arrows being burnt up, nets being dissolved, cages melting away, and the fire of God flowing OUT of them and BURNING UP strings that were around them to try and "trip them up".

I then heard the Lord speak..

"As the arrows, nets, strings and cages have attempted to consume you, it has been the enemy’s attempt to counteract what I am doing. I am coming to you as your ALL CONSUMING FIRE. Get ready to enter into a season of knowing me as Your ALL CONSUMING FIRE. Being consumed by Me, like you have never been consumed by Me before."

"I have you covered. For every arrow, for every net, for every string, for every cage sent against you to hinder you, to contain you and stop you from moving forward, TENFOLD return in your overcoming shall be given unto you. The reason for the attempt of this intense attack of "containment" and "hindrance" is because you My people are moving into the greatest harvests of your personal lives and destiny’s thus far."

"This is what the enemy is afraid of…"

Suddenly, I saw a treasure chest before me, it was old and wooden and beautiful.. and I saw the hand of God as a fist move down upon this chest and it shattered releasing ALL the treasures inside upon the people of God.

"For such a time as this" treasures are being released. Treasures, keys, revelations, impartations, provisions all being released to move people further into their DESTINY. There was such a free flow of treasure, upon treasure, upon treasure that what had been "stored up in heaven" was now being released upon the people of God and as the people of God received it, they were activated in moving forward into their destiny. These treasures were flowing through them and into their homes, their families, their churches, their cities, their nations and into the world and great changes were taking place.

The enemy is attempting to keep many of the people of God who are moving into this place as they have "lived low in surrender" from receiving this "outbreak" of the Lord’s treasures. BUT GOD…!!!! The Lord has you covered! Stay close to His heart!

For "destiny points" are at your door. Even if you feel like you have been contained or held back, press into Him, He will take care of it.

I then saw the Lord smile with excitement and He said:

"I have heard the cries of My people. "How am I going to get out of this? How am I going to get where the Lord wants me? How am I going to move through this?" and I say unto you My people…. ENCOUNTERS WITH ME ARE GOING TO GET YOU THERE. Encounters with Me are going to see you placed in places you could never have put yourself in, go to depths of intimacy with Me you have never imagined, and awaken your giftings to higher levels to see them MAKE ROOM FOR YOU. Rest, Rest, Rest, Rest, ENCOUNTERS WITH ME are going to TAKE CARE of EVERYTHING!!!"

Danny Korakas

Posted: 07/19/2015 at 4:05pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Hi Jane!

I've noticed that you post a lot of offerings by Ms. Vawser and I'm sure that she loves God and is beloved by our Savior. The dynamics I have noticed are two-fold: The first, is that there are many contradictions between the posts. I will chalk this up to a relatively young person who is just beginning to get a handle on their prophetic gifting and the timing of 'when' these are offerings are posted. This is okay and quite natural as we all learn to run after many stumbles learning how to walk. The second is when we post offerings by others - we must sense the season and purpose aligned with the Spirit of Christ. I have read five or six recent posts that speak in many different directions and are filled with the stated contradictions and old or stale Charismatic catch phases borrowed from a season past.

Please do not take this personal as I have been in both positions many times! The benefits and power of prophecy has never been more relevant and important as it is in this hour. My challenge is that we extract the numerous, vague and generic offerings of yesteryear and promote a word in season that is applicable to everyday life. In a nutshell - this word has no power.
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 07/19/2015 at 4:50pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Jane, with no disrespect of Danny, Lana's words are filled with hope and encouragement, and you never know when just such a word will breathe life and fire to someone who needs that exact word. Different words are different meat to different people. I want to encourage you, Jane, not to be discouraged in posting. Many words that have encouraged me, have not always been as fruitful to someone else, but it amazes me when God uses someone's simple words to speak specifically into my life to directly address something I may be going through. I sometimes even try to share something that God is revealing to me and sometimes I get blank stares because it has no meaning to another person even though it "hit a home run" in my own spirit.
I just want to encourage you, Jane, that I like your posts and find encouragement for my own spirit in many of them.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 07/20/2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Thank you Kimberly, but I'm not offended at all - when I post I have definitely seen something that speaks into my life - right now I need a lot of hope and encouragement and I'm sure many others do.

And I should add that if I'm led to post by the Lord, I just do it.

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 07/20/2015 at 7:13am

Rose Cowen

Posted: 07/20/2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

amen and amen..thank you Jesus
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen
Danny Korakas

Posted: 07/20/2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Please note that there is no offense or disencouragement intended. With that said, we must learn and posture ourselves to grow and mature as a prophetic extention of God's grace as well as correction. Imagine for a moment if I conducted my marketplace business with the same mindset (I'm good, you're good, we're all good) as many would prefer within our spiritual business? I probably would have lost my job years ago due to my offense and denial. Imagine if my bosses could never hurt my feelings, destroy my pardigms, or disagree with me? We need to be challenged and open to new ways of fulfilling the Father's business. If we're honest, prophecy has had little to no impact in the real world of everyday life....It is essentially a bunch of prophetcially interested folks writing and sharing with other prophetically minded folks. Is this it? Is the status quo over the 20 years (just repackaged and re-canned prophetic jargon) supposed to suffice? Prophecy must move from the containments inside the camp to a lost and dying world that is starving for something spiritually relavant.  

When a person claims to have seen angelic hosts and speaks on behalf of God, the offering is meant to be sifted and judged by the Word and Spirit. The bottom line is that this offering is designed for "believers" and is once again promoting the church as defeated, paltry, and abundantly needy. I am tired of reading these reaffirmations of poison and defeated conditions. How many years and times do we need to hear and be re-affirmed of impartations, provisions, treasures, revelations, etc. when its already been promised? The problem for 'most' is that we are in our condition because of our personal choices and not because of some devil hiding behind a bush to ambush us. 

Look, we all go through seasons of trials and tribulation, but these are our greatest opportunities to promote the grace and love of God. We should be percieved as the strongest people on Earth...Not the most needy as perpetually promoted via all forms of media and pen. I don't see an angel with a ball of fire as the means to set my life in order. Nor, do I see tithes, offerings, golden rainbows, mantles, oils, or any other weird charismatic methods. Again, the wprld needs the power of prophecy that is precise, on time, on purpose, and on the mark.

With much love,

dk

View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 07/20/2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

I am with you Danny and I am glad someone finally said something. I don't feel the Holy Spirit in the majority of the prophetic now. Sometimes I want to ask them that get so excited what God is telling them through it. I believe it lines up with "from who's table are you eating" that Quo posted a while back. God  told me the prophetic would be changing a while back, it would be practical for now. I read just one word of what is posted and can tell if the Holy Spirit is in it.
View Dorris Coulson's Profile Search for other posts by Dorris Coulson

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version