Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word for believers in the middle of a wicked generation Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/02/2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

You are my heirs of salvation. I will be with thee (you) and surround you. I will plant you. With a tender eye I will look upon you. I will not pluck you up. All that look upon you will know I have been with you and favored you. Those who look on you with disdain will bear their own disdain.

For I have been in the midst of you as Comfort. I have borne their disdain, their looks of reproach. I have been mocked, scourged (beaten) in the flesh. I bear your discomfort. And in it, I am in the midst bringing comfort to your sorrow.

Weep no more, for your Comforter has come. I will be with you in trouble. With a strong hand I will draw you out. For I spoke, and you drew near; you did not withdraw yourself.

In a time of famine, when others grow parched and weary, I will be rest unto you and a watering of your soul. When others hunger and faint, I will feed you from the wells of salvation. I will sustain you with my bread. I am your Comfort. I have sent my Comforter and He prepares a place for you.

Nahum 1:7

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Zephaniah 3:14-20

14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

15 The Lord hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the Lord, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Angelina Ortega

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/02/2015 at 5:54pm | IP Logged Quote Angelina Ortega

Thank you Jesus
View Angelina Ortega's Profile Search for other posts by Angelina Ortega

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version