Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: ALL THINGS PERTAINING TO THE CHURCH AND THE KINGDOM MUST [AND WILL] BE DONE BY "REVELATION" - Glenn Jackson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/09/2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

To all those who are truly seeking first the Kingdom - those who love God with all of their heart:

ALL THINGS PERTAINING TO THE CHURCH AND THE KINGDOM MUST [AND WILL] BE DONE BY "REVELATION"

I have heard the word "Do not despise small beginnings" many times [both personally and through others] over the years. A simple analogy would be the "mustard seed" which starts out so very small:

...."And He [Jesus] said, "How shall we picture the kingdom of God, or by what parable shall we present it? "It is like a mustard seed, which, when sown upon the soil, though it is smaller than all the seeds that are upon the soil, yet when it is sown, it grows up and becomes larger than all the garden plants and forms large branches; so that the birds of the air can nest under its shade".... Mark 4:30-32 NASB

In other words, what starts out "small" in the Kingdom will [through the continual nurturing {watering, exercising} of faith and love towards God and man], ultimately, produce superabundant fruit in that one's life and ministry - with great and far-reaching effects. We [those who truly love God] are all being perfectly prepared for something [a Glorious Church] that does not yet exist fully in the physical realm [only in "pattern" or "glimpses" of the fullness of what will take place] - and, so, it is of the utmost importance that one just simply moves forward daily from "faith to faith" and obedience to obedience [revelation to revelation] "knowing" [having a deep revelation of the fact] that things will begin to "unfold" [according to the Father's perfect timing - and highest purpose in one's life and ministry] - then, ultimately, manifest "fully in the physical realm.

I received a word from Him once many years ago, and it was:

"I" must unfold ALL things"!

The Father was talking to me at the time about the establishment of the Glorious Church and His Kingdom in the final hour - and He was VERY serious. ALL things pertaining to the Church and the Kingdom must [and will] be done by "revelation" [a revelation of His Will "abiding" in the heart of individual believers] and, THEN, as each one goes forth in obedience to the revelation of the Father's Will in their heart [in the power of the Holy Spirit] a Glorious Church [and a "supernaturally" run divine government - which is a government of the Spirit not a government or organization established by man] will begin to rise up in the earth - a faithful and trustworthy people that will walk non-stop supernaturally right to the end of the age!

FOR THE GREATEST GLORY OF GOD - AND FOR HIS PEOPLE

...."and He [Jesus] died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf".... 2 Corinthians 5:15 NASB

Paul summed up his entire ministry by stating his life's purpose [concerning all things] in his second letter to the church at Corinth [2 Corinthians 4:5-15 paraphrased],

"for the greatest Glory of God - AND for the sake of His people."

and again in the passage below from his letter to the Philippians:

...."For me to live is Christ [His life in me], and to die is gain [the gain of the glory of eternity]. If, however, it is to be life in the flesh and I am to live on here, that means fruitful service for me; so I can say nothing as to my personal preference [I cannot choose], But I am hard pressed between the two. My yearning desire is to depart (to be free of this world, to set forth) and be with Christ, for that is far, far better; But to remain in my body is more needful and essential for your sake. Since I am convinced of this, I know that I shall remain and stay by you all, to promote your progress and joy in believing, So that in me you may have abundant cause for exultation and glorying in Christ Jesus, through my coming to you again".... Philippians 1:21-26 The Amplified Translation

This seeking to glorify God to the greatest degree, as well as bless [empower] all those who cross our path to the greatest degree possible, must be, as true sons and daughters, our sole motivation towards both God and man. In reality, we really do not have any reason to be in this earth other than to love both God and man with all of our heart - and, in the process, help set many captives free from the clutches of the Enemy. The one "burning desire" that every last Christian should have in their heart is to fulfill [with pin-point accuracy] ALL that they were was created for by the Father, in Christ. To enter into Heaven and have Jesus say upon our arrival,

"Well done My good and faithful servant! You have accomplished everything that you were created for from before the foundations of the earth!"

will SURELY be the ultimate, "crowning glory" of one's life. 

It is certain that we, as children of the Most High God, are the most blessed people on the planet and, "to whom much is given much is required" [Luke 12:48] - so it is of the utmost importance in this hour for us to simply carry on in a steadfast faith [patience] and love - KNOWING that the Father will be faithful to bring all things to pass in our lives according to His highest purpose in any given moment. Again, "pin-point accuracy" on EVERY front [both individually and corporately] is what is required of the Church in this final hour - and, therefore, if we truly desire to see the "fullness" of the Father's purpose accomplished in this hour we MUST be found abiding [dwelling] in a "revelation" of His Will.

GOD IS RAISING UP A REMNANT THAT WILL NOT FAIL TO ACCOMPLISH THE FULLNESS OF HIS WILL IN ANY GIVEN AREA - INCLUDING THE HANDLING OF KINGDOM-FINANCES

...."In the wilderness He fed you manna which your fathers did not know, that He might humble you and that He might test you, to do good for you in the end. Otherwise, you may say in your heart, 'My power and the strength of my hand made me this wealth.' But you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. It shall come about if you ever forget the LORD your God and go after other gods and serve them and worship them, I testify against you today that you will surely perish".... Deuteronomy 8:16-19 NASB

This is a scripture that that speaks not only very clearly of the ultimate purpose for Kingdom-finances [that the Covenant in its fullness might be established in the hearts of men and women] but also making sure that one maintains the right motivation so as not to slip into the love of money or idolatry. This is one reason the preparation has been so intense for those who are called in this last hour. God is raising up a remnant that will not fail to accomplish the fullness of His Will in any given area - including the handling of Kingdom-finances.

When one supports a "ministry" [spiritually and financially]there is a special impartation to them of the "mantle of Grace" that is on that particular ministry [of course, I am talking about "true" ministry - although it also works in the "negative" in the sense that darkness, a self-exaltive spirit {pride} and fear will be imparted by those ministries or fellowships who are not totally empowered by the Holy Spirit] and, as the incorruptible seed of God's Word enters into that one's heart it is expanded to them by the Holy Spirit in their own time with the Lord in precisely the manner that is needed for them to fulfill their own ministry [destiny] in Christ.

WAIT THERE UNTIL YOU ARE CLOTHED WITH POWER FROM ON HIGH

...."And behold, I am sending forth the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high. And He [Jesus] led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. While He was blessing them, He parted from them and was carried up into heaven. And they, after worshiping Him, returned to Jerusalem with great joy, and were continually in the temple praising God".... Luke 24:49-53 NASB

...."But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ [by grace you have been saved], and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus".... Ephesians 2:4-6 NASB

...."But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these. For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth".... 2 Timothy 3:1-7 NAS
B

One of the very first commands given to the apostles after the Church was born was [paraphrase] "Go into the city and WAIT there UNTIL you are clothed with power from on high". The church at large is in the "disarray" [disorder, disharmony, strife and division. powerlessness etc.] that it is in because they neither "waited" [from the place of an active faith and obedience] for a "revelation" of the God's Will nor did they position themselves properly before Him [in His Presence on a daily basis] to be "clothed with power from on high".

How blessed [greatly empowered] are those who have [in continually laying their lives down to seek after nothing but the Father's Will] positioned themselves perfectly to receive the fullness of the superabundant Covenant blessings that will now begin to overtake every faithful heart - with a view to them both entering into and fulfilling the fullness of their precious Kingdom-destiny, in Christ, in this final hour!

WORDS ARE ALWAYS JUDGED [TO BE DISCERNED] BY THE "SPIRIT" BEHIND THEM

...."But they [the Pharisees] do all their deeds to be noticed by men.... They love the place of honor at banquets and the chief seats in the synagogues".... Matthew 23:5-6 NASB

Words are always judged [in the sight of God]by the "spirit" behind them - and, thus, if one is righteously motivated then when they are led to share what the Holy Spirit has placed on their heart it is ALWAYS in [divine] order. Jesus was warning in the passage above not to be like those [in this case the Pharisees]who were doing and saying things just to be "seen" [honored] by others.

Speaking [proclaiming] the Word [words] accurately [and, of course, with the right motivation]is extremely important - and it is one of the tremendous benefits of being separated unto the Father and His Word [Jesus] in the "inner chamber" [John 14:21,23]. For as one fills their heart to overflowing with the Word of God [on a daily basis] THEN the Holy Spirit [Who is the Spirit of Love, the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, the Spirit of Grace, the Spirit of Faith, the Spirit of Obedience etc.] is able to quicken one to what verse or what words need to be spoken in ANY given moment with "pin-point accuracy" [as far as the  exercising of an absolute faith and perfect love goes]. Jesus, of course, walked in pin-point accuracy in ALL things pertaining to the Will of the Father - and so will the Glorious Church before we leave here.

THE POWER TO CHANGE ENVIRONMENTS

...."Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless".... Ephesians 5:25-27 NASB

...."Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you".... Luke 10:19 NASB

...."In the way of righteousness is life [resurrection power], and in its pathway there is no death [no death can remain standing]".... Proverbs 12:28 NASB

One of the chief tasks of the Glorious Church [both individually and corporately] is to "change" environments [spiritual atmospheres]wherever they are sent through the Kingdom forces [Faith, Love, Righteousness, Truth, Wisdom etc.] abiding in their heart - forces that are the spontaneous fruit of the "revelation" of God's Word [Will]deep within them. Because of these things, it is not hard to see that multitudes will enter into the true Christian life [and, therefore, the Kingdom]when the strongholds that had held them in bondage for so long are absolutely devastated [demolished] by the power of God abiding within those who are truly His.

Therefore, let us be found abiding in the secret place of God's Presence in this hour that we might know EXACTLY what to do in any given moment and, in carrying out with pin-point accuracy the instructions of the still, small, voice of the Holy Spirit deep within us, be found walking in the "fullness" of the authority that is ours, in Christ.

NUGGETS FROM THE INNER CHAMBER

*       Walking by faith and walking by revelation are one and the same thing!

...."for we walk by faith [love, revelation, obedience], not by sight".... 2 Corinthians 5:7 NASB

*       The Father has called His children to "stewardship" not "ownership". For The one who has "possession"[ownership] is the one that has "full" control!

It is certain that if "flesh and blood" asked one if a certain thing "belonged to them" that they would have to answer "yes". BUT if the Father asked them who it belonged to then what would their answer be?

...."Let a man regard us in this manner, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God".... 1 Corinthians 4:1 NASB

A vegetable or a flower growing in a garden is a "miraculous" harvest from the seed sown. How much more "miraculous" then is the harvest
of the seeds sown in Love?

...."He presented another parable to them, saying, "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field; and this is smaller than all [other] seeds, but when it is full grown, it is larger than the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that THE BIRDS OF THE AIR come and NEST IN ITS BRANCHES".... Matthew 13:31-32 NASB

The "force of wisdom" draws financial wealth and indeed all manner of the "true" prosperity towards WHOSOEVER shall continually release that force within them through a perfect obedience!

...."Her gain and her harlot's wages will be set apart to the LORD; it will not be stored up or hoarded, but her gain will become sufficient food and choice attire for those who dwell in the presence of the LORD".... Isaiah 23:18 NASB

...."But you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day".... Deuteronomy 8:18 NASB

"Self-justification" has nothing to do with Love!

...."Love
[God's love in us] does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking".... 1 Corinthians 13:5 The Amplified Translation

In the past two thousand years, we have seen certain individuals and even small remnants [groups] of God's people abide in a perfect obedience and we have seen the impact of their lives upon both the church and the "world". But it is certain that compared to what we are about to see these lives - as glorious as they were - are just a "glimpse" compared to the "soon manifestation" of the Glorious Church through which the entire earth shall be filled with the glory of God - a remnant of God's people through whom the "former and the latter rain" shall be poured out as a "flood".

There is no possible way for any one of us to fully comprehend at this time the "magnitude" of the "impact" that this outpouring shall have in one way or another on "every facet" of human existence before we leave here. Recalling a word that the Father spoke to me some time ago, He said, "There is no limit to what I can accomplish through one who will diligently keep their spirit-man in dominance over their soul and body".

One then can begin to imagine what will happen in this earth when thousands upon thousands of God's children begin to guard their hearts with "all" diligence! Certain hospitals shall "supernaturally" be emptied as the power of God flows down every hall way and throughout every room - driving out every sickness and disease and the "spirits" behind them. And the "spirit of death" - the final foe - shall literally be put to flight before the "continuous onslaught" of God's children in this last hour!

Even this slight glimpse into the time of the Glorious Church is "mind-boggling"! And, thus, our only recourse, as the sons and daughters of God is to abide moment to moment in the "Spirit of wisdom and revelation" so that each of us individually - as we are diligent to obey can bring about the divinely ordained, corporate, glorious manifestation of the Body of Christ in this last hour.

For us to walk in anything less than "revelation" - moment to moment, day to day, would serve only to impede this most glorious outpouring. One thing that God has made superabundantly clear to me is this: in this last hour "all those" who "truly" desire to be completely freed shall be completely freed and all those who "refuse" to be freed shall abide in an ever increasing state of death, darkness and bondage!

...."When the LORD brought back the captive ones of Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter and our tongue with joyful shouting; Then they said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us; We are glad...... Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting. He who goes to and fro weeping, carrying [his] bag of seed, shall indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves [with him.]".... Psalms 126:1-6 NASB

...."Rejoice , O sons/daughters of Zion, and be glad in the LORD your God; For He has given you the early rain for [your] vindication. And He has poured down for you the rain, The early and latter rain as before. The threshing floors will be full of grain, and the vats will overflow with the new wine and oil. Then I will make up to you for the years that the swarming locust has eaten,........ You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied and praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you".... Joel 2:23-26 NASB

...."And it shall come to pass in the last days, God declares, that I will pour out of My Spirit upon all mankind, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy [telling forth the divine counsels] and your young men shall see visions (divinely granted appearances), and your old men shall dream [divinely suggested] dreams. Yes, and on My menservants also and on My maidservants in those days I will pour out of My Spirit, and they shall prophesy [telling forth the divine counsels and predicting future events pertaining especially to God's kingdom]. And I will show wonders in the sky above and signs on the earth beneath, blood and fire and smoking vapor; The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the obvious day of the Lord comes--that great and notable and conspicuous and renowned [day]. And it shall be that whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [invoking, adoring, and worshiping the Lord--Christ] shall be saved
 [experience the fullness of salvation]. [Joel 2:28-32]".... Acts 2:17-21 The Amplified Translation

*****

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version