Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/11/2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

ELAINE TAVOLACCI
Staten Island, NY
www.awordinseason.info
awordinseason@live.com

THE TABERNACLE

September 10, 2015

In the Old Testament the Lord had told Moses to build a tabernacle so that He could dwell among the people. Since Jesus has died and been resurrected, He has made a Covenant with you. He has sent the Holy Spirit, and your body is now the temple of the Holy Spirit where He abides and lives within you. He said in His word that He will dwell in you and walk among you, He shall be your God and you shall be His people.

The Lord says, through My Covenant with you, I have brought you into this place where My glory dwells. Just as the tabernacle of Moses in days of old, you are in a place of intimacy where I will bring you into new experiences and greater levels of My presence. As you have entered into this place, you will develop the fellowship with Me that you have not yet known. In this place I will cleanse you and restore the years of turmoil. I will remove the trauma and the pain of the past with the washing of My word.

As you continue your journey in worship to Me, you will go from glory to glory. This is the place where I will commune with you as your prayers and worship come up as a fragrance before Me. My anointing will continue to overshadow and change your life. As you come into this place, you will release your cares, your burdens and your anxieties. You will release the fears and concerns of what your future holds into My hands.

Then Holy Spirit showed me a picture of the Tabernacle of Moses from the Old Testament which is in three sections. As we pass through the Outer Courts, we come through the process of cleansing and repentance. We then come into the Inner Court which is the Holy Place of His presence. This is where we commune with Jesus. Our prayer, praise and worship go up before Him as a fragrance of incense. Then we are invited to enter into the Holy of Holies in which only the high priest could enter once each year. In the new Covenant, the veil has been torn and we are invited into this place by our divine Creator. This is The Most Holy Place. In this place you will experience the glory of God.

The Lord says; In this secret place, I will write My word on your heart and I will provide fresh manna to you. Just as Aarons rod had budded. I will bring forth life from that which appears to be dead in the natural. On the mercy seat, you no longer have to make a sacrifice because I have become a living sacrifice with My atoning blood.

As you invite Me into the inner chambers of your life I will visit you and reveal My secrets to you. This is the place where you will receive revelation and My voice will be heard. This is one of the mysteries of the kingdom, to live in Me and I in you. In this place, you will learn to discern My voice and recognize My leading. Come with the innocence of a child and with no agenda of your own. Surrender your will to Me as you welcome Me in. As you come into this place of honor, enter with reverence. Here you will find the hidden treasures that you have been searching for. You will experience the peace that you have longed for.

Do not come with preconceived notions. Discard of your old mindsets and man made traditions and come in pursuit of My plans and purposes for your life. In this place I will make ancient mysteries known to you and you will receive wisdom beyond your years. This is the place where My Shekinah Glory dwells. You now have access to enter this sacred place because the veil has been torn and I have made provision for you. So come in to this Secret place, The Holy of Holies where My Glory dwells says the Lord.

Hebrews 9:24-28 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another. He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Hebrews 10:19-22 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

Matthew 27:51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version