Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Jesus "The Rainmaker" - Elaine Tavolacci Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/17/2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

ELAINE TAVOLACCI
Staten Island, NY
www.awordinseason.info
awordinseason@live.com

JESUS "THE RAINMAKER"

September 17, 2015

Throughout the bible the rain cycles of Israel speaks of prophetic types of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit as well as the harvest of souls. The Hebrew word for the early rain is the word "pourer" "yoreh" which speaks of a soaking rain. The Hebrew word for the latter rain is the "harvest rain" "malqoesh" This word speaks of a heavy, torrential violent rain. Prophetically speaking, the early rain was in reference to Pentecost, and the latter rain is yet to come. The bible says that in the last days the Lord will send both the former rain and the latter rain.

In 1 Kings 18:41 the Prophet Elijah told Ahab that he "heard" the sound of an abundance of rain. He then sent his servant to go and "look" for the rain. The servant went seven times before he had seen anything. He then returned and said to Elijah, I see a small cloud, as a man's hand. This was a sign that the rain was imminent. Then it came to pass that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. In the same way, there is an abundance of rain on the horizon as Jesus the "Rainmaker" is sending the rain once again.

Lord says, I will release My glory upon the earth once again. When you see the latter rain begin to fall, do not be afraid to step in. This is not a natural rain, but this rain is torrential and will come with power, and it will come with great strength. This rain will come with substance and it will come in abundance. This rain will come with tenacity and it is available to all who are thirsty. It is available to all who are ready to leave their natural ways of thinking, and let go of their traditions. I will bring you into this new place as this rain produces rivers, and these rivers are now rising. As you receive the latter day rain, everything that is not of Me will wash away, and everything that is dry and brittle will be replenished. Everything that is sick will be restored. In this downpour you will receive revelation that will astound you and you will experience floods of peace. Allow Me to take you deeper as I am looking for those who are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone. I am looking for those who are not afraid to launch out into the deep. I am looking for laborers for this great harvest which is about to begin.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version