OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Long Journey Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Werner Woop

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/24/2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Battered and Beaten
Olivia Long

Many of My Faithful Ones are feeling overwhelmed, over-run, battered and beaten down. You have felt betrayed, bound, abused, mocked and humiliated even by ones closest to you. You feel that nothing "is" as I have said it would be for you have followed My instructions and it seems as though all of Hell is dancing over you.

You chose the road less traveled and found a road saddled with briars, with the deepest valleys and with the steepest mountains. You chose a road filled with every kind of obstacle and potential hazard. You have asked yourself, why did you choose this road? Because you knew that ultimately you would have a "life of value", BY MY HAND, one of growth and deep meaning. A road ultimately giving you physical, emotional and spiritual strength. A road that will lead countless numbers into My harvest.

My Beloved, the greatest victories come in the darkest and loneliest moments. If you reach out and grab hold of your Savior's hand after being mocked, battered, betrayed and beaten down, you have victory. You might not see this as much of a victory, but in it, you are more than a conqueror.

You have been engaged in a frustrating struggle. Christian success which many of your fellow believers see, does not confirm with your life. Have you accumulated wealth and blessings? Names -Who's connected with whom? Those who have not received their healings, "AS YET", are often mistreated to the exclusion of the brethren.

As "Job's Counselors", accusing or assuming wrong doing or a lack of faith on your part. Even if you utter the words that you are still ill, they say it's an insult to ME. - OR - if you don't experience ME in the way that they do, you are ignored and you are found at fault. Making people feel unwelcome, in their tightly knit little circles. People who see themselves as "purified and correct." Pride and Prejudice hiding behind the mask of justification. Thus, many of you are feeling as though you have no personal worth. They are as a thorn in your side, but leave them to Me, My Beloved.

I HAVE PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE OR FORSAKE MY FAITHFUL ONES, NO MATTER WHO ELSE DOES. As I foiled satan's plan of destroying My Son, I will foil his plan of destroying My Faithful Ones. You will see every promise that I made to you come to pass. I have a timetable and calendar for every nation and I also have one for you.

I know your comings and your goings, your rising up and sitting down. You have gone through disappointments, devastations and life changing seasons, but with each of these I have been there with you. I have been with you each time you have been in anguish and I have grieved with you. WE ARE CONNECTED!!!

YOU ARE CONNECTED TO ME !!!! I have held every single tear that you have shed, softly in my hands and I have been anxiously awaiting the chance to respond and intervene on your behalf.

You feel helpless and frustrated, you have felt burned out and empty with the craving and searching for the passion which was once between us which seems unreachable now. I have good news for you. There are unfulfilled promises, awaiting MY activation, written on your timetable, along with My gifts and calllings that are irrevocable, all by My Sovereignty.

I CAN AND I WILL INTERVENE TO RESTORE YOU, BY MY POWER. HEARKEN YOUR EAR TO ME, FOR YOUR DIVINE DESTINY IS ABOUT TO COME ALIVE.

You are never far from MY thoughts and My "suddenlies" are upon you. There remains one final shaking for any who need to make the necessary course correction. Pray, that they heed My call !!!

Elijah's Journey
Ching Co

This message is for God's people who are waiting on the Lord this season.

From the moment Elijah gave the prophetic word to King Ahab (1 Kings 17:1), to the time where we found him on top of Mount Carmel bent down to the ground between his knees (1 Kings 18:41).

His journey had taken many years and he had faced many challenges and difficulties. He has to wait, to hide, to run, to trust God for his provisions, to come face to face with his enemy, to stand alone.

SPIRITUAL PARALLEL Many of God's people in their quest to follow and pursue God's call in their lives had to walked the same path that Elijah took. Your journey too had been long and filled with many obstacles . Like Elijah, those past years you had to learn to wait, to trust God, to wrestle with your enemy , to die to yourself, to face persecution .

You felt like everything within you has been sucked out from you and there is no more energy left that you can give out.

"DONT GIVE UP" Today as you stand on top of your own Mount Carmel. Down on your knees, waiting for God to give you a sign. Like Elijah who had to command his servant seven times before he saw a cloud as small as a man's hand rising from the sea. So the Lord is saying to you , "Do not give up."

SHIFTING TO A DIFFERENT GEAR

I felt the Holy Spirit challenging us that this is the season to shift to the gear of THANKSGIVING.

"DONT BE DISTRACTED"

No matter how things looked outwardly. Even when the vision you've been waiting for seem farthest from you. Even if everything around you is in turmoil. Even when your own love ones don't believe in you anymore. Even when all things seem loss. God message to you this day " Don't be distracted by them."

FOCUS ON GOD NOT THE CIRCUMSTANCES

Let us use THANKSGIVING as a weapon of warfare. And let us continue to press in with a thankful heart as we wait for God to move on our behalf. Let us set our heart and mind on God. On His nature and His character. On His Power, His Glory and His Might. On His love and His compassion. On His heart towards us which is for good and not for evil.

THE BATTLE IS HIS NOT OURS

You've done your part. Now allow the Lord to do His part for you.

THANK HIM, THANK HIM FOR OUR GOD IS WORTHY

Like Job, let our heart cry today be "The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.(Job 1:21)Though He slay me, yet will I hope in Him (Job 13:15)"

He who sacrifice thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God. (Psalm 50:23)

Blessings,

Sis. Ching Co
Hidden With The Lord
Cebu City, Philippines

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 09/24/2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

"He speaks, and the sound of His voice,
Is so sweet the birds hush their singing,
And the melody that He gave to me
Within my heart is ringing!"
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 09/24/2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

"There remains one final shaking for any who need to make the necessary course correction. Pray, that they heed My call !!!"

MEDITATIONS ON THE TRUE CHRISTIAN LIFE

...."This book of the law [the Word of God] shall not depart from [always be in] your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for THEN you will make your way prosperous, and THEN you will have success".... Joshua 1:8 NASB

September 24th 2015

*       There is no such thing as "short notice" to the Christian. God has only one Will and they are either prepared to do that Will or they will do what they desire to do.

...."If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you".... John 15:7 The Amplified Translation

http://jtlmin.com

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Rose Cowen

Posted: 09/24/2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

Thank you for sharing Werner..God Bless....Thank You
Jesus
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version