Subject Topic: 10/08/2015 - Glenn H Jackson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/08/2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

October 8th 2015

+       Many of My children seek only to be "coddled" and, thus, they allow themselves to be deceived by the Evil One. Truly I say to you, I shall send forth My holy apostles and prophets from My Throne Room filled with revelation and "holy fire" - and, through them, I shall "shake" My people [church] to their very foundation.

Many have such a "shallow" revelation of My divine Character and their call to an "absolute" surrender that they are easily persuaded that the uncompromised Word going forth in the "fullness" of conviction through My holy apostles and prophets is not for their "greatest eternal benefit" [that they might enter into the "fullness" of their precious inheritance in Christ] - but rather, of the Devil! And, thus, they "allow" themselves to be used by the Evil One to persecute My bondservants and handmaidens in a "spirit of self-righteousness" - but, truly I say to you, not for long!

"coddle" - to treat as a baby or an invalid; pamper;

...."According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it. For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is [to be] revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work. If any man's work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward. If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire".... 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 NASB

...."In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth will be the pride and the adornment of the survivors of Israel. It will come about that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy--everyone who is recorded for life in Jerusalem. When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and purged the bloodshed of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning, then the LORD will create over the whole area of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, even smoke, and the brightness of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory will be a canopy. There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain".... Isaiah 4:2-6 NASB

...."So you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him. For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the LORD of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch".... Malachi 3:18-4:1 NASB

subscribe - daily Meditations On The True Christian Life * *

http://jtlmin.com

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version