Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: “You Have Entered The Restoration Zone” Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
LonnieMackley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged Quote LonnieMackley

“You Have Entered The Restoration Zone”

by Lonnie Mackley  Oct. 14th, 2015

While in prayer I saw a picture of an old dilapidated house that looked like it was about to fall in on itself. The house was large and looked like it must have been glorious in its day, but through years of weather and decay, it must have fallen into disrepair. As I watched and felt sorry for the house, I saw Jesus suddenly appear and He was wearing what looked like a foreman’s hat, and had some unrolled blueprints in His hands that He was looking at. Just as suddenly many angels came down and instantly began restoring this house at lightning speed; and with what looked like just minutes, the house was not only made good as new, but it looked like many new additions were built onto it.

What I believe the Lord has shown me is that we have entered into a new season of accelerated restoration where Jesus and His angels are going to be moving quickly through each area of our lives and not only making things good as new, but also adding on many new spiritual gifts and fruits that we did not possess before. So things like healing, finances, relationships, and any area that you have been waiting on and praying about for years is now going to be addressed and resolved. Your job will just be to cooperate with the Holy Spirit as He leads you, and act in faith to accomplish the restoration. You will see that what was impossible for you; will be very easy with God’s grace.

One thing to keep in mind as your restoration proceeds and things get easier, is to not lapse into old sin behaviors just because the struggles and warfare have been decreased. Backsliding will cause a halt to your restoration, so stay just as obedient as you were when the heat was on. Also, make sure and forgive and re-forgive anyone that you have been mad at or hurt by; God has forgiven us for so many sins, so we must do likewise. Above all know just how much God loves you and that He has planned all of these restorations from the very beginning. It makes Him very happy to give you the kingdom and to send you into this last harvest fully blessed and equipped to do the work ahead.

LK 12:32 "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

JOEL 2:25 "I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten-- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm-- my great army that I sent among you. 26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the LORD your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed. 27 Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the LORD your God, and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Very good.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version