VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Where East meets West Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
David Hood

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/27/2015 at 4:14pm | IP Logged Quote David Hood

Where East meets West

About 8 years ago I had a series of short pictures. But I feel I am required to post concerning them, even though the interpretation is not yet fully realized. The other parts are there amongst yourselves, and so are your roles within it - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

First of all I saw a desert landscape and emerging from it moving from east to west was an army amongst the dunes and rocky outcrops. There were tanks accompanying the force of soldiers and all around them explosions were happening. The explosions were from planes that were reacting to their military movements.

The soldiers, troops, had clothing on similar to the color of the sandy terrain, but not camouflaged and their helmets we not domed but more raised and then domed. So they looked taller or higher or more elongated than a standard helmet worn by soldiers.

The fact that they were moving from E to W was important.
But I then saw the airstrips that the planes had come from and they were to the west. I saw men rearming, refueling, equipping and repairing the planes. This was such a vital task, for it was so important to keep the planes in the air. These men were responsible for providing arms, time and materials and support to the planes and the pilots.

It was essential the planes were maintained in order to keep them in the air.

I heard the spirit of the Lord say - pray that the planes will be kept in the air.

It mattered on a physical level in terms of actually combating the other force moving from west to east. But it also mattered spiritually, for on another level the planes were kept in the air by prayer and in a sense there are spiritual planes to be made airborne and maintained.

The mastery of the skies was essential to the victorious outcome of the force that was in the west being attacked from the east. This so mirrors the situation where in the Battle of Britain the major turning point in the war itself, was the defeat of the German Air Effort in its plan to make ready the land OF BRITAIN FOR INVASION BY THE FORCES OF THE Reich.

I use the word Reich here - for it has been said that Hitler actually thought, planned and acted to bring the Reich into a 1000 year rule.

It is well known that the few overcame the might of the many and it has been recorded that there was particular prayer by Rees Howells and intercessors whilst this was happening. So much so was God involved in the turning back of enemy forces, that it was seen and said that angelic beings were actually seen flying the planes of Allied Forces within the cockpit of the Spitfires and Hurricanes.

The battle mentioned earlier has similar ramifications
Pray that the planes will be kept in the air.

Secondly I saw a sea scene. The important fact about this is that it was happening in the waters immediately to the WEST of the land that was being attacked from the east in the first picture.

When I put the two scenarios together, it was revealed that the land that was being attacked by land forces was Israel, for it had enemies to its East and the Mediterranean immediately to is west.

In these waters to the west I saw 5 things

Near the coast of what has been established as Israel, though not in shallow water. I saw a destroyer type vessel, which was FRIENDLY TO ISRAEL IN THAT IT WAS DEFENDING HER. In these waters near Israel was a shark, which represented an enemy presence.

This shark was in the waters and seemed to be a threat to Israel. But its purpose was to lure the destroyers into attacking it, either to waste time or to act as a decoy . And I saw the destroyer(s) begin to pick up a head of steam and move swiftly to the shark, the whole of the shark was not visible, but enough of it to LURE the destroyer to move to where it the shark was positioned.

This leads to the third thing I saw

For near the shark that was visible to the destroyer, but under the water, completely hidden and submerged was another shark. Which was horribly misshapen and in relative terms ten times bigger than the shark that was attempting to lure the destroyer towards it. And its head was huge and the body seemed to be as huge as its head.

It was a misshapen monster and represented something dark and dangerous to the life of the forces allied to Israel . But its purpose in hiding, in being submerged was to destroy the destroyer that was being lured towards the target of the smaller shark.

The purpose of the 2 pronged attack, the one from land and the one from the sea. Was to weaken Israel from both flanks at the same time. So pray that the destroyers ( for it was accompanied by what looked to be 2 smaller vessels) will not be UNDULY lured into the net of the sharks. For if the destroyers got to the smaller shark, without seeing the hidden menace under the water, then the destroyers would themselves be destroyed, leaving Israel《 waters undefended and its western land mass vulnerable and accessible from the sea.

But I saw something else regarding the destroyers as they moved in V formation towards the smaller shark . I saw that the lead destroyer fired its guns, but not at the shark on the surface. But at a purposeful height above and to the right of the surface shark. Either it had identified a different target as a threat or it was not falling for the lure of the small shark, perhaps it was a warning shot, but my sense is that the small shark was not being successful in fully luring the destroyer, though IT HAD COAXED THE DESTROYER TO FORM SOME TYPE OF ENGAGEMENT.

4. There we 2 more things of VITAL note. In that below the mutant monster shark hidden under the water waiting to pounce on the destroyer force, way below but not out of range of this larger shark was a single small submarine. Sitting there quietly and for now unseen and unnoticed .

This small sub I sensed had been placed in these waters, long before this event took place or was shaped. It represents Gods foreknowledge and resourcefulness of things that are to be and he takes action even before the plot is known by the enemy themselves. Before a plot is formed it is known and before it is put into operation it is defeated.

Well worth knowing, well worth remembering, well worth being obedient to whilst being called or prepared in the practice of His ways and principles. For these things reveal His Character.

Some of you may feel you are forgotten, shelved or dismissed. He wants you to be in the place and the time for the purpose of His choosing. Some of us do not yet fully realize the nature of our calling. Some of us have become weary, including those who《 task is in the preparing of others.

For I saw this small sub as it lay almost undetected fire one maybe 2 torpedoes from its bays. And it blasted the large mutant shark into two, completely severing the head from the body.

The shark was so shockedas its separate pieces just hung suspended in mid waters, frozen in the moment of the SUPRISE impact of the small subs torpedoes, until its moment of suspension stopped and it began its slow fall to the bottom of the Sea beneath it. This leads us to point 5.

5. Just before the small sub was to fire, there appeared a large octopus, enraged and thrashing its tentacles (8).
In an attempt to stop the small sub releasing its torpedoes towards the mutant shark, it projected a cloud of dark inky substance, propelled towards the small sub in an effort to cloud its vision so as to cause the sub not to fire the torpedoes. Or distract it enough to miss or to prevent the large sharks destruction or harm. The octopus, It failed.

But the vision shows its seeming late arrival and method of operation in this scene of warfare off the coastline of Israel.

Little subs do not be put off, do not let your aim be deflected or its potency be diminished, but know that attempts will be made, but God will not allow it to fail. If the willingness is there the gift is acceptable.

Destroyers don》 be UNDULY lured, understand the nature of the battle, know the enemy tactics, only do what u know you should, what He tells u to do.

Planes and technicians and pilots, keep yourselves and others in the air, Intercessors and repairers as you ACCESS GODS RESOURCES so that mastery of the sky and the vital air power is achieved and maintained, warn your nation, sound the siren. Make ready His pilots, planes and bombs. May His people be ready in the day of His power. to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up

- Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. KJ

NIV Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy majesty, from the womb of the dawn you will receive the dew of your youth.* *Or / your young men will come to you like the dew

Don》 give up, don》 allow yourselves to be disheartened, diminished by the enemy or destroyed, do the good you always have been created to do and continue in it And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not..

Instead,

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as [we are, yet] without sin.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

He knows you are weary, He knows what is touching, what has been touched, both how and why, Come he bids you come to receive all the grace that you both require and that HE wants you receive . He will meet ALL those, your needs, according to HIS riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

For your needs are His needs and His needs are yours.
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! - For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Our brother and sisters are those in HIS service in a whole field and range of tasks and responsibilities. His mother and brothers and sistersare those of the nation He himself calls Israel.

Stretch out your hand toward Him, for he is stretching his hand out towards them and towards you.And you do, you are stretching your hand toward them.

This scenario is to be real, the characters and events are realfor they depict human involvement and response to its spiritual side. But also concerns and depicts nations presence and participation in activity for and against Israel in every sense that is real and physical.

The aircraft represent physical planes, necessary for the best protection for Israel, but also, those ministries that keep spiritual planes flying in the spiritual air.

Edited by David Hood on 10/27/2015 at 4:21pm
View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Tina Sundstrom

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/06/2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Sundstrom

Oh my gosh I have been hearing 'East Meets West' for so
long now and had no idea why I was hearing it. I will
now read this!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version