JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/28/2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

PRISCILLA VAN SUTPHIN
Upstream Ministries--California
www.upstreamca.org    www.Facebook.com/tearsofmercy   goinupstream@hotmail.com

Resuscitations

October 28, 2015

"I AM pouring out My oil, and it will resuscitate My Bride! There is no one who can stop the flow of what I will do for those who love Me, over the allurements of the world. There has been an assault on communications everywhere through deaf & dumb spirits working to cause miscommunications and interfering with electronic equipment and airwaves, websites and radio, TV and all manner of communications, mechanical and human! But HE who is your enemy cannot stop the power I will pour out to resuscitate My LOVE, and MY SPIRIT within you, that you can face what is ahead!

Don't be moved by what you see on TV or in the news, but watch because I'm going to CHANGE the dominion in the airwaves and in every other media format, so that I AM GLORIFIED throughout the earth. Even those who seem so far away in their Doctrine and deceived by cult brainwashing and false teaching will be touched, and restored to TRUTH. I AM SENDING MY ANGELS OF TRUTH, to convict and RESTORE. PRAY for your families, PRAY for those around you, PRAY for those at work, or in your neighborhoods. ASK for MY GLORY! ASK FOR SOULS. ASK FOR REVELATION. YOU have not because you ask not! BE EXPECTANT. I KNOW that many of you have lost expectancy due to so many battles, but I WILL RESTORE, and RESUSCITATE ALL I HAVE PUT IN YOU AND MORE!

I AM THE LORD OF GLORY AM I NOT? AND I TOLD YOU WHATEVER YOU PRAY IN AGREEMENT, I WILL DO, IF YOU ASK IN FAITH. AND I WILL GO EVEN BEYOND THAT IN THIS HOUR FOR MY WORD ALSO SAYS THAT EVEN SOME WILL BE SAVED BECAUSE OF THE PRAYERS & INTERCESSIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS! YOU ARE IN FOR SOME HUGE SURPRISES IN THE DAYS AHEAD. BELIEVE! BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OF THIS AGE IS UNBELIEF!!!! AND IT'S FRIENDS, DOUBT AND SKEPTICISM, WILL BE BROUGHT LOW! I will level the false mountains of authority, and I will shock many with the way I do it, and whom I use to bring My LIGHT and GLORY. So do not think I have forgotten you. Do NOT think that I have passed you by because of your age, or because you're not one of the "beautiful" people.

Vanity is strong in the church that is influenced by the world, and all it's idolatry, but I will bring the haughty low, and every proud thing that is lifted up will be demolished. For I AM THE LORD AND THERE IS NO OTHER LIKE ME. I LIFT UP AND I PUT DOWN. I RESTORE, AND I ALSO DEMOLISH STRONGHOLDS OF THE ENEMY. READY OR NOT, HERE I COME, AND IT WILL BE MY GREAT DELIGHT TO SEE YOUR SUPRISED FACES FOR I LOVE SURPRISES!!!"

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 10/28/2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

This was AWESOME!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 10/28/2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Thank you for the marvelous post Jane. Every portion of my spirit resonated and vibrated as I read. Life has been so challenging and overwhelming at times that I honestly have just laid at His feet in silence because words could not express my emotions. I have spent far too much time eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil rather than feasting on the tree of life.

I feel led to share something that happened yesterday morning. I was in a deep sleep because I had worked 10 hours hauling and burning limbs from trees we had fallen.
I started to awaken just a little when I heard so clearly: "GOOD MORNING ZIMBABWE, YOU ARE A STAIRWAY/STAR!" I tried to get up and severe leg cramps from the hips down overcame me. I cried out to the Lord to help and HE did after a minute or so. I then went to my computer and researched Zimbabwe. In 100 days there would be an election in which a woman would be running for office who wants total reformation for the nation.
If any feel led to pray about this please do! I have never had such a loud, serious word before. I know I have a call to the nations but this is the first time I have felt such definite movement in that direction.
I can hear the marching of many feet. Lord, we look to YOU for the Battle is truly yours!

BECAUSE HE LIVES:
MAGGIE
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
Angelina Ortega

Posted: 10/28/2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged Quote Angelina Ortega

Thank you Lord Jesus!
View Angelina Ortega's Profile Search for other posts by Angelina Ortega
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 10/28/2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Nice to hear from you, Margaret. I miss your presence on
Open Heaven when you don't show often.
I will try to remember to pray for Zimbabwe.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version