Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: OPEN ARMS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/11/2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. (Jn.22:17)

A couple of days ago it was brought to my attention that somebody was struggling with and/or battling a difficult personal issue of some kind. It was followed by a vision of open arms extended out in praise. During prayer, I was told that WORSHIP was critically important to effectively battle and overcome these negative issues.

The Word “WORSHIP” (or proskuneo as known in the Greek) is defined as “falling down before” or “bowing down before”. It means to willfully and humbly beseech and do obeisance or reverence to the one and only true GOD. It is the action of the “LIVING SPIRIT’ (Spoken Words) at work in the inner man. I then saw a blue glass filled with water floating in the air, it was being extended to this person. The color sky blue is a high spectrum color that relates to the color of heaven. The Water here is symbolic of the “ANNOINTING” (Spoken Word) of the Holy Spirit. And this ANNOINTING can only flow from the Lord in Heaven and into the inner man on earth through the resurrected Lamb, Jesus Christ, who is also the Messiah that also means "the Annointed One".

The story of the Samaritan woman who had had multiple husbands and who met Jesus at Jacob’s well captures the spoken words and vision very well. Keep in mind that Jesus knew that one day this story would be preached in the future for the same purposes! The converted Samaritan woman now parallels those who had once been there, done that and who are now going out into the world to let others know about the Messiah. Praise GOD.

“Jesus said to her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when you shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. You worship you know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour comes, and now is, when the TRUE WORSHIPPERS SHALL WORSHIP THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH FOR THE FATHER SEEKS SUCH TO WORSHIP HIM. GOD IS A SPIRIT, AND THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. The woman said to him, I KNOW THAT MESSIAH COMES, WHICH IS CALLED CHRIST when he is come, he will tell us all thing. Jesus said to her, I that speak to you am he. (Jn.4)

The unconverted Samaritan woman is today symbolic of those who are unable to worship GOD in Spirit and in truth because they are not willing and therefore unable to fully recognize Him and accept Him as the Messiah and the anointed One who can truly restore all things. These are they who do not respect the sanctity of marriage on earth and, at the highest level, the sanctity of holy marriage between Christ and his Bride the redeemed Church; these are they who are unequally yoked to a number of religious husbands and leaders preaching from a well devoid of God’s spirit and truth and these are they who worship false idols. In brief, these are they who are ignorantly, painfully and so needlessly toiling in the causes and consequences of sin.BUT as was the case thousands of years ago, Jesus, the gracious and risen Lamb, is once again making available the anointed water of repentance and conversion, the anointed water of refreshment, the anointed water from the abundant well of eternal life, the anointed water of all that is right and good through His Word and Holy Spirit. And for all those who toil, Believers and non-Believers alike, it is free for the asking!

“Jesus answered and said to her If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that said to you, Give me to drink; YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED OF HIM AND HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU THE IVING WATER. The woman said to him, Sir, you have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from where then have you that living water? Are you greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle? Jesus answered and said to her, Whoever drinks of this water shall thirst again: But WHOEVERDRINKS OF THE WATER THAT I SHALL GIVE HIM SHALL NEVER THIRST BUT WITH WATER THAT I SHALL GIVE HIM SHALL BE IN HIM A WELL OF WATER SPRINGING UP INTO EVERLASTING LIFE.” (Jn.4)

If you are hurting and toiling today, there is an answer for you. You are called to pull away from the world and take the time to reverently extend your arms in praise and thanksgiving to the Lord for liberating you from the legal debt of sin at the Cross. You are called to fall and bow down before the Lord God in worship and with a contrite heart beseech Him to help you in your time of need. He will, in turn, extend to you with His mighty and open Arm the healing water of life.

"The woman then left her water pot, and went her way into the city, and said to the men, Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? Then they went out of the city, and came to him."

Praises and thanksgiving be to GOD in the name of His Son Jesus the Messiah the Christ.

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 11/11/2015 at 9:47am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version