Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE ROD OF AUTHORITY - Elaine Tavolacci Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/12/2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

ELAINE TAVOLACCI
Staten Island, NY
www.awordinseason.info
awordinseason@live.com

THE ROD OF AUTHORITY

November 12, 2015

In the book of Exodus, The Lord appeared to Moses in a burning bush and asked him to go to Pharaoh with a prophetic word. Moses replied, "But suppose they will not believe me or listen to my voice; suppose they say, 'The Lord has not appeared to you.' Then the Lord said to Moses, "What is that in your hand?" Moses replied "a rod". The scripture goes on to say how the Lord commissioned Moses along with Aaron to deliver the Israelites out of Egypt. Although He released miracles, signs and wonders, Pharaoh resisted the word from the Lord "Let My people go" until He sent ten plagues on Egypt. The Lord used Moses with a rod to part the Red Sea for the children of Israel to escape as Pharaoh and his army drowned.

In the book of First Samuel the Lord used a rock and a slingshot in the hands of David to slay Goliath. He also used Davids mighty men to kill thousands with spears. One man named Shamgar slayed 600,000 with an ox goad. Throughout the bible we see how God used ordinary people in extraordinary ways with objects such as sticks and stones.The Lord has placed something in each one of our hands and the Holy Spirit is saying to you today, what is that in your hand?

The Lord says; I will use that which I have placed in your hand. Do not say that I am the least of these or I am unable to speak. I will establish you and speak through you. Do not worry beforehand, or premeditate what you will say, but say whatever is given to you at that time; for it is not you who will speak, but the Holy Spirit. Your words will be spoken from a place of My authority.

I will place My anointing upon you in the courts of Pharaoh. You will understand your potential as you walk in My anointing, demonstrate My power, and release My glory. I have placed My rod of authority in your hand, and My sword of the Spirit in your mouth. You will use My rod of authority to part the sea that is obstructing others from coming into the kingdom, and destroy the armies that are coming against you. You will see the plans of the enemy thwarted and his army obliterated.

In this season. I will use you to deliver My people out of Egypt and set many free from demonic bondage. There will be a mass Exodus of people coming out of spiritual Egypt, released from the kingdom of darkness, and delivered into the Kingdom of light. When it seems like the enemy is gaining on you, you will outwit him as you raise your rod of authority and watch the seas part. The plans of the enemy will be ineffective against your life. You are about to cross over into a new dimension and you will surely see my goodness in the land of the living says the Lord.

Then the Lord brought me to the New Testament. The Lord brought unusual miracles by the hands of Paul. He used napkins and aprons that were touched by Paul to heal the sick and even drive out demons. He used Peters shadow to heal people.

You will experience My power and demonstration once again. I will use your hands to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, and cast out devils. I will also testify to My word through signs, wonders, miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to My will. You shall decree a thing and it shall be established because I have commissioned you to do and release My light into dark places, and I will give you the discernment to recognize the counterfeit from the genuine. Many will walk in an anointing that will stagger the minds of unbelievers, and bring many into the kingdom in the days ahead," says the Lord.

Habakkuk 1:5 Look among the nations and watch- Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you.

Acts 5:14-16 And believers were increasingly added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women, so that they brought the sick out into the streets and laid them on beds and couches, that at least the shadow of Peter passing by might fall on some of them. Also a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed"

Acts 19:11-12 Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them"

Ann Knudsen

Posted: 11/12/2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged Quote Ann Knudsen

I receive this in the Lord Jesus
name.
View Ann Knudsen's Profile Search for other posts by Ann Knudsen
Ashlee Wayland

Posted: 11/12/2015 at 5:30pm | IP Logged Quote Ashlee Wayland

Me too!!... confirmeps some things I have seen in the past..... thank
you Lord!!
View Ashlee Wayland's Profile Search for other posts by Ashlee Wayland