Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THERE IS A MIRACLE WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HURDLE OF OFFENSE - Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/15/2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

THERE IS A MIRACLE WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HURDLE OF OFFENSE
December 16, 2015
https://lanavawser.com/

As I sat with the Lord over the past few days He showed me a particular issue that He is raising in many hearts in this season, and it was the issue of offense. He was showing me many struggling in heart over the “questions” that haven’t been answered. The questions of this season that have been birthed out of a ‘long wait’ and ‘not understanding’. Out of disappointment and unmet expectations. The Holy Spirit is moving powerfully revealing offense that has crept into many hearts towards Him and towards others. I felt the heart of a good Father moving in love, exposing hearts, to bring healing and to teach His people how to live unoffendable. How to live in greater depths of revelation of His love and greater trust in Him and His timing.

I felt the Lord saying that in this season we as His people are to echo the prayer of David in Psalm 139:23-24

“God, I invite Your searching gaze into my heart, examine me, find out everything that may be hidden within me. Put me to the test, and sift through all my anxious cares. See if there is any path of pain I’m walking on, and lead me back to Your glorious, everlasting ways – The Path that brings me back to You” (The Passion Translation)

I believe the Lord is asking for our “permission” for His searching gaze to examine our hearts, to test us and sift through our hearts and anxious cares and deliver us from any paths we are walking on. The Lord is not asking us to be “navel gazers” or to become “introspective’ but I believe the Lord is looking for the permission for Him to go deeper into our hearts in this season to bring out anything that’s in there that is not leading us in His everlasting ways. He is purging and sifting to bring the best, unique, beautiful, healed, whole you FORWARD to step into your next DIVINE OPPORTUNITY.

The Lord showed me that offense is hindering many. It’s hindering many from the DIVINE OPPORTUNITY that’s waiting for them on the other side of the offense. There is a miracle waiting on the other side of the offense.

The Lord is not revealing the issue of offense to bring condemnation or shame, this is not of the Lord. The Lord is revealing it because He wants to LEAD YOU in healing. He wants to teach you to live unoffendable. “To be easily offended is immature love”. (Danny Silk) The Lord is taking His people DEEPER into the revelation of His love.

He wants to show you at a deeper level what a GOOD FATHER He is even when things are going on that you don’t understand. He is not angry at you for struggling with offense, He wants to wrap His arms around you, and walk with you and bring you to the place of letting go.
Bill Johnson says: “Offense is sometimes the invitation from God for the very breakthrough you have been crying out for… Want to know how to keep an offence? Just rehearse what went wrong. Want to know why an offense hurt so much? Because you replayed it over and over in your head.”

The Lord is positioning His people as they give Him their YES IN the offense and not let the offense they are feeling to stop them from pressing deeper into Him. The Lord is going to encounter His people and BREAK the spirit of offense that has kept many bound and many will see SUDDEN openings of new DIVINE OPPORTUNITIES.

God will sometimes offend our minds to reveal our hearts (Bill Johnson) and to bring transformation, healing and a change of thinking.

John Wimber said “When God offends our minds he knows that the righteous will patiently seek him for understanding regarding the circumstances that created the offense. “

Don’t let offense stop you. Allow Him to embrace you, soothe you, as you move forward in repentance, great freedom awaits you. Offense is hindering clarity, it’s affecting decision making, it’s producing fruit in your life that is not God’s heart for you. The enemy is looking for areas of offense in the hearts of God’s people to bring a ‘disconnect’, to bring you to a place of withdrawal, a place of “sitting on the fence” when the Lord has declared a divine breakthrough, shift and ‘taking new territory’ over you in this season and offense has become the block, the hurdle you must jump over to get to it.

He will set you free and bring healing to you, give Him your YES to help you deal with it and bring restoration to you. There is a great move of His Spirit happening right now in the body of Christ, where the Lord is restoring purity. Be encouraged, if issues of the heart are coming up, it’s for you to be healed, and move into your next divine opportunity.

Don’t allow the enemy to condemn you in offense, offer the Lord your YES to examine, test and try your heart and watch and see what He is going to do. Watch the healing, restoration, breakthrough and freedom blossom. Watch how He is going to position you into your next DIVINE OPPORTUNITY and you will look back and see that offense was attempting to keep you from this very next divine opportunity before you.

Origin (offense)
Late Middle English: from Old French offens 'misdeed', from Latin offensus 'annoyance', reinforced by French offense, from Latin offensa 'a striking against, a hurt, or displeasure'; based on Latin offendere 'strike against'.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/english/offe nce

December 15, 2015: You are about to enter a new phase of existence, but there are things that need to be finished before you can forge ahead. Make the best use of your time and opportunities to deal with issues that would hinder you in the future, says the Lord. I will give you discernment, wisdom, and guidance to do all that is necessary.

Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.

http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version