Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A wheel within a wheel: Two shall become one! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/19/2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

You are right to diligently seek me, for this is my greatest desire for you and all my creation that they would desire to know me as i desire to know and be with them even as a husband would be with his wife.

The two shall become one flesh. The time has come. The time is now here for the two in one to be revealed upon the Earth. The time of all things to come, the climax of the ages is here.

I am fundamentally bringing forth my purposes in your life. I am bringing forth my divine plans of why I made you and you will know Me and everlasting Joy will be upon your heard. It is time to reveal, it it time to make known the secrets and mysteries of God on the Earth.

Do not be afraid to come as close as you want. I want you to come closer and closer until my voice reverberates in you and your thoughts line up with my thoughts. My will, will be done in Earth (you) as it is heaven. A wheel within a wheel you are. My living creatures are being lifted up above the Earth, and my wheels on Earth will move in unison with my living creatures in heaven.

A people of destiny have come forth as that wheel within a wheel. The time of the Bride and Bridegroom is upon the Earth. The Bride is coming forth from the wilderness leaning upon her beloved. She is walking now in the midst of the vineyard ready to bring forth a people who will be ready for the marriage supper of the lamb.

A bride has made herself ready and she is now permitted to wear the white garment that has been prepared for her. She will stand in the midst of my people to shine forth my Glory. She will walk in the midst of the Earth for her light will expel the darkness.

A day of divine interruption has come, the earth’s travail is about full, the sons and daughters of God are arising in this hour to take their place as the wheel within a wheel. My Glory will be seen throughout the Earth through a people made ready for my end time purposes.

A fire is burning in them. The fire of my pure holy love. A people arrayed in battle gear to subdue the Earth with the Glory and knowledge of the One True God and Jesus Christ he has sent.

A new day is breaking forth. The Kingdom age is dawning in our midst. The midnight hour has come and the wise have come into the feast and are eating from the tree of life and drinking from the river of life in the midst of my garden.

All things are now ready, the divine transfiguration of my people has come. Now my bride, my kingdom people, are arising and shining for their light has come and my glory shall be seen upon them.

They have arisen with healing in their wings. They have been planted by the river of life. Like fruitful trees their leaves will bring forth healing to the nations. The time has come. The time is here for all things to be made new. The old has passed away and is passing away, for behold I make all things new.

The fire of my Holy Love is burning in the hearts of those who have diligently made me their resting place. My love is overwhelming those who have entered and now live in the Secret Place of the Most High God.

They have entered into the true Sabbath rest I have reserved for the true people of God. The 7th day rest is dawning and in that dawn the world is shaking like never before. My judgments have come to judge that which is mine and that which belongs to the enemy.

What is mine will pass through the fire, what is the enemies will burn up and be thrown along with him in the lake of fire for 1000 years.

I am calling you now into the deep of the fire of my Holy flames. You are going to dance in the midst of the flames. You are going to sing in the midst of the flames. You are going to be kept safe in my flames in the hour that has come upon the world.

You are my own ones. You are my anointed ones. You are my sister, my bride, so let us go now and leap upon the mountains of spices together, for there I will give you my love even more fully. Rejoice oh barren land you have become a fruitful city, the city of our God, The New Jerusalem is here.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 01/19/2016 at 5:58am

Clu Monroe

Posted: 01/19/2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged Quote Clu Monroe

Thank you Father.
View Clu Monroe's Profile Search for other posts by Clu Monroe
Rose Cooper

Posted: 01/19/2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Quote:
A new day is breaking forth. The Kingdom age is dawning in our midst. The midnight hour has come and the wise have come into the feast and are
eating from the tree of life and drinking from the river of life in the midst of my garden.

Quote:
They have arisen with healing in their wings. They have been planted by the river of life. Like fruitful trees their leaves will bring forth healing
to the nations. The time has come. The time is here for all things to be made new. The old has passed away and is passing away, for behold I make all
things new.

Quote:
All things are now ready, the divine transfiguration (transformation, not transfiguration) of my people has come. Now my bride, my kingdom people,
are arising and shining for their light has come and my glory shall be seen upon them.

YES! YES! YES!

This is a NEW thing God is doing and I have been waiting for this for a very long long long time. I can't tell you the joy I am feeling reading this word.

Matthew 11:15 "Whoever has ears, let them hear."
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Anita Jones

Posted: 01/19/2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged Quote Anita Jones

Me too! Let it be Lord. Amen
View Anita Jones's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Jones
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 01/19/2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Rose, I think he meant transfiguration

Rose Cooper

Posted: 01/19/2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

JaneGreenstein wrote:
Rose, I think he meant transfiguration

Transfiguration refers to the transfiguration of Christ.

Matthew 17:1-2 The Transfiguration

After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. There he
was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.

Now, amongst other things, we can't walk around 'shining like the sun', not to mention we aren't Jesus. I have preferred to use the
word 'transformed' taken from:

Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what
the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into
the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

and

1 Corinthians 15:51 Take notice! I tell you a mystery (a secret truth, an event decreed by the hidden purpose or counsel of God). We
shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed (transformed)

to describe this process of being made one with Christ as described in this prophetic word (which is based on Biblical truth).

Also just from a dictionary definition 'transform' is a better word than 'transfigure'.

Transfigure refers to external appearance only -

transfigure - to ​change the ​appearance of a ​person or thing very much, usually in a very ​positive and often ​spiritual way.

transform however has the meaning of changing the nature of something -

transform - make a marked change in the nature, form, character or appearance of.

and that definition is more accurate to me. We are transformed from a sinful, fallen nature into one that is without stain. We are
transformed from glory into glory, into the image of Christ. We are transformed by the renewing of our mind i.e. aligning our way of
thinking to God's way of thinking. We are transformed so that we can be in union with God.

1 John 2:5 but, whenever a man lays his Message to heart, in that man the love of God has indeed reached its perfection. By this we
know that we are in union with God

Romans 6:11 So let it be with you-regard yourselves as dead to sin, but as living for God, through union with Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 1:30 It is because of God that you are in union with the Messiah Jesus, who for us has become wisdom from God, as well
as our righteousness, sanctification, and redemption.

This word is speaking about the fulfillment of these verses (and the others which refer to the same state of being).

Edited by Rose Cooper on 01/19/2016 at 8:45am
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 01/19/2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Another view on Transfiguration:

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/dr-lu ke-healing-the-breaches-book-3/chapter-15-transfiguration/

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 01/19/2016 at 1:05pm

Rose Cooper

Posted: 01/20/2016 at 9:11pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

JaneGreenstein wrote:

Another view on Transfiguration: transfiguration/">http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/tea chings/books/dr-lu ke-healing-the-breaches-book-3/chapter-15-transfiguration/

Indeed that is. However the Bible is an amazing book - there are layers within layers within layers. You can study it for a lifetime and never run out of deeper
revelations of truth brought to your understanding by the Holy Spirit.
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 01/21/2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

I will most definitely, absolutely, positively take TRANSFIGURATION,
not just transformation. Been dreaming about it!! Yes, yes, yes!

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 01/21/2016 at 5:15am
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Rose Cooper

Posted: 01/21/2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Juanita Lantang wrote:
I will most definitely, absolutely, positively take TRANSFIGURATION,
not just transformation. Been dreaming about it!! Yes, yes, yes!

We are just trying to decide on the best word to describe the same thing. I have been using
'transformation' for many years to describe it while this word uses 'transfiguration'. I prefer
'transformation' because for me that word speaks to the depth of the change, while transfiguration, for
me, speaks to a shallower, more outward change, but we are all speaking about the same thing. And I am
very excited to see knowledge of this deeper knowledge about fully realising our salvation becoming more
widely known.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version