Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: IT’S TIME TO SEE THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOURS AND STEADFAST HEARTS! - Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/22/2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

IT’S TIME TO SEE THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOURS AND STEADFAST HEARTS!

January 22, 2016
Yesterday I had the words going over and over in my heart “You will see and enjoy the fruits of your labour”. As I have sat with the Lord I heard these words:

“It’s time to see the fruits of your labour. It’s time to see the harvest! It’s time to see the ‘fruit’ in manifestation of all the times you have said “YES” to me behind closed doors, it’s time to see the the fruit of your steadfast heart. I have seen every time that you have put one foot in front of the other. I have seen every time that you have continued to flow the ground without results. I have seen every time you have cried out to Me and believed My Word yet there has been no shift. I have seen every tear you have cried, I have seen every moment that you have continued to follow Me, the call on your life and not abandoned the promises I have given you. There has been a great shaking in this season of fire and what is truly built by Me is coming out stronger!!!! The season of fire was intended to purge, purify, strengthen and increase!!!

It’s harvest time! It’s harvest time!
It’s time now where you are going to LAUGH and LAUGH LOUDLY at the enemy and the giants that were mocking you. It’s now time to  look at them and LAUGH as the FRUIT OF YOUR LABOURS and STEADFAST HEARTS begin to erupt.

The eruption of the fruits of your Spirit-led labours and steadfast hearts are going to come suddenly and will position you in alignment into a slipstream of grace that will see the tables turned. It will see the season changed from hitting hard ground over and over and over with little fruit, to a grace, a slipstream of ease and GREAT fruit.
The dark nights of the soul that have been walked, the price that has been paid, the cost of obedience, the sacrifices, it has not been for nothing, it’s all been for Me, and what a delight you are to My heart. Not for what you do, but for who you are, because you are Mine. My heart leaps and rejoices over you and who you are and I delight in you for YOU and not what you DO. As you have moved in obedience to Me and not given up, you are now going to see great harvest.
Where the locust has attempted to keep you ‘locked away’ from harvest by stealing, killing and destroying, I am now LEAPING YOU INTO HARVEST. You are moving into your harvest moment with great acceleration, joy and strength. In the breakthrough of your harvest, I will reinstall hope, refresh strength and release greater impartations to see and then to shift.

For such a time as this! For such a time as this! Don’t let the enemy tell you all of this and the fruit of your Spirit-led labours has been for nothing. As you have built by the leading of My Spirit and continued to build and contend when there has been little breakthrough, you have been partnering with Me to see a greater display of My promise and fruits of your breakthrough burst forth than what you have dreamt about. I am breathing hope afresh! The fruits of your Spirit-led labours are about to be seen and ENJOYED. A season of ENJOYING the HARVEST is here. Even in the busyness of the harvest, there will be a REST IN THE HARVEST, a REST OF HEART that many of you have not known before. A new level of rest in the harvest will be met. A season to TRULY ENJOY the abundance of fruit of your Spirit-led labours.”

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 01/22/2016 at 4:37am

Ashlee Wayland

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/22/2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged Quote Ashlee Wayland

Thank you Jane... this is so much of what I was told last Sunday...
I was in my car, with my family, coming home from church and we
were all being silly and laughing... and just then I heard.... "look you
can see and feel the fruit in your life and within your family". And He
was right, it seemed to take forever, but then ... boom... all of a
sudden I could see them and I was filled with joy... real joy...thank
you Father!!
View Ashlee Wayland's Profile Search for other posts by Ashlee Wayland

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version