VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Centenarian’s Impartation Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Dee Barnes

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/22/2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

A prophetic word by Dee Barnes

In a vision the Lord showed me a vehicle carefully stowed away, what was being held up in storage for that generation about to take "hold of the wheel'" in our life time. I saw various treasures yet to be revealed, almost  forgotten in the closets, in the barns, and attics, of a generation, held up for the benefit of those left behind, that admired their strength and stories of faith. Two generations reaching across a great divide of time, that will have much to appreciate of the other. The centenarian of this prophecy is the good man of proverbs (or woman) who leaves an inheritance for his children's children.

That your fruit will remain.

Jeremiah 31:21

"Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take. Return, Virgin Israel, return ..."

Jeremiah 6:16

Thus says the LORD, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.

In a vision I began to see the frame of a vehicle resembling a Model T Ford. It was carefully stored away. Its frame was beautifully polished, it was the color of bronze and gold. Every detail of it was meticulously preserved. It felt as if the vehicle belonged to a Centenarian who was about to release it to the generation I was praying for. Skipping one or two generations between them. I then saw a navigational instrument lying on the passengers seat. It reminded me of a maritime instrument. As I documented this vision I was able to record the Word of The Lord, that went along with it. It is as follows.

imageThe Centenarian’s Impartation Prophecy

I see a vehicle prepared to be driven and it is a ministry that appears to be preserved, and appointed, for this up and coming generation, to have and to hold from the beginning of time. This vehicle’s make is being used symbolically meaning THE WAY or a (place of crossing over). The Model T is a symbol too. The way of the cross. It seems to be by-passing  modern age technology we so rely upon, for something more simplistic, an extension of a generation, who weathered through the difficulty of the times, of whom possess keys to survival, in what they have seen and heard.

For the generation of blue carpet sanctuaries, and platforms, have not possessed the vehicle that delivered what occurred in the days of the sawdust trail; but, the last generation did carry and distributed its cargo, as a legacy. The centenarian’s posterity has returned to honor them, therefore an impartation is being released before they are entirely taken from the earth. The circle will remain unbroken, the youth who cared to peer into the centenarians store house has been bequeathed a vehicle and an instrument that will transport and navigate them through another era of new beginnings, awakenings, and renewals. Now, this instrument restored, has been moved from its keeping place, to meet the centenarians great children, as they go the way of all men.

A phenomenon will be seen in the land.

These well preserved antiques will find their way out of reserve. They will be seen in the land once again in type, as well. Indicating the value of the simple gospel. This is the Ford of crossing, walk ye in it, modelled after the cross. These centenarians, these saints, who possessed great wisdom from times when their lives depended solely upon my spirit; so then those who have honored them shall also posses an inheritance that is the fruit of that wisdom, where by they survived the tumult of tumults, that only shadow those things yet to come. The glory of this latter house will certainly be greater than the glory of this former house. Of whom their children you are. Of whom were your spiritual great, great, greats. This present ground breaking generation shall not be satisfied until this is accomplished in them. Where they feel the raw bewilderment of grass roots, and fresh bare ground, squeezing between their toes.

Old things are passed away all things become new. An organic visitation back to basic relational movements set ablaze by the fires of revival, stirred up, and spread out; by association, and impartation, through the laying on of hands.

See this, the spirit of the prophet Elijah as through the vehicle “John” made straight the paths of the Lord, he went before them and brought them to THE WAY. The Ford of crossing.

That vehicle will cross you over land and high waters, it will deposit you near the great sea.

Even those who want what is real and I am more real says the Lord than the Church could ever portray in all their mounted screens, and colored lights; yes, this sobriety, and sombre spirit, of true repentance shall be upon the generation of the whirlwind harvest, says the Lord. It has skipped a generation, or two, but this vehicle of ministry has been fire tested, forged and I see burnished bronze, copper, and the instrument of discernment ... the same with a little more gold.

In that time you will step into full responsibility as the generation that is at the wheel of the times. The previous generation carried the blessing upon a silver platter, with a silver spoon in their mouths- those whom never walked in it, but has lived its wealth, and were executors of the keys, title, and even possessing deeds, coming from the travail of the Model T generation. Rise up to the challenge, in it is a level of maturity that you have yet graduated into, but lo it is near, your time is near, as their time is due already, and they fly away into Glory.

They shall launch out now, in great numbers. They shall cheer you on from the heights where my Eagles fly, from the shear face of the Majestic Rock Mountain.

As a natural vehicle could be driven foolishly, and dangerously, even recklessly, so this vehicle of ministry being handed down requires skill and competence. At the same time it literally runs with astounding simplicity. This work I have prepared for you the same. You will be ready when I say you are ready, and now I say the time is near. For a long time it has been so very near to you that it has weighed so much on your heart, while you have not understood it nor perceived it. Return, return ....

Often your youthful hands moved upon its preserved work, buffed with care, and polished with time. They have honored the generation beyond their own Fathers. For many, it was that generation that taught them, raised them, and gave them a home. Even has sheltered the foolish sons and daughters. I say, says the Lord, to the great sons and great daughters of the generation that is swiftly fading away-

... even of those whom I have sworn would not see again some of the things that they have seen,

are being gathered up to join that great cloud of witnesses. So then concentrate your focus and consecrate yourself for this work that I have prepared for you, for when you do you shall find that you shall ease into it and it shall be natural to you to take it into your possession, and begin to operate this vehicle of Holy Ghost ministry, with the wisdom that I have already imparted to you, and the skill that I have skilled you with to properly maintain, and operate its unique administration. Can you drive a stick shift?

Do you know when to double clutch? Automation bypasses manual shifting, I want my people engaged. To know when and how to shift with heaven’s transitions.

Now I see a navigational instrument, and it has been forged in the fire, even as the vessel itself was tempered, the instrument has been forged in a fire, and graces the passenger side. Testifying to, and confirming voice recognition. An installation of heavenly technology fitted into a classic drive.This is the Spirit that navigates in tune with the Father according to his voice, according to his ways, and you will use it as an instrument with the great map that measures out the way, as a navigator measures distance with this navigational instrument. Across land and now to the sea. From a classic (way of crossing unto the ancient paths …) to a wind generated vessel, whose sails respond to the winds of the Spirit. There appears a maritime navigational instrument, that the captain in his quarters uses, and he studies the map of that which shows the way, that is established already.

This instrument connects signs, and wonders, and visitations, the going out, and the coming in, with the fixed topography of the established Word of God, by whom all things that were made are made, and the Spirit of the Lord, said “I will confirm my WORD with Signs and Wonders following.”

The Holy Spirit instrument of the discernment of spirits will help navigate the Church through these times of lying signs and wonders, and confirm the signs executed by the finger of God.

As it is launched to the peoples of all the earth. These things shall be measured by this gift of discernment of spirits, and a greater measure of this supernatural ability to differentiate, between the true and the false. How much it shall be available in the midst of all those who love the truth, and follow not the lie. Whom are the posterity of those that I have said, to a thousand generations … TO A THOUSAND GENERATIONS, I will show mercy and kindness of those who put their trust in me. America has been a depository of seeds banked in that promise. Given thousands of generations gone by. To be delivered for such a time as now. The sons and daughters of the tired, the poor, and the humbled masses, that sought to be free to worship God, unmolested. Who left behind the bodies, buried in the ground, of their martyrd and persecuted loved ones, to serve God in the name of HIS Son, as their sanctified conscience dictated.

Two the thousandth generation I am remaining faithful to the covenant I have with them, and their children, who call upon me. So then, this is a promise that has no end.

The prodigal shall surely have his roll in the mud, en mass … It shall be a terrific exposure of all that is unholy. Only with your eyes shall you see the reward of the wicked; but, the prodigal he shall learn there is nothing like the provision found, even for the servants, in the Father’s house. America certainly will have its run in the pen of pigs, that they may know, for what, they tossed their crown. The great prodigal sons and daughters, will turn around and fall into line, upon the forgotten roads, and byways, carved out by their ancestors who travelled THE WAY, they shall stream across that great ford of crossing upon their way home again.

Even to release this vehicle into your life time; that many, in the previous generation were carried in, by their grandfathers, and great fathers (and mothers ) of the faith. For it was a grass roots movement, in simple obedience, using that which was available that produced all that you see today of my healing hands, and was birthed in the days of a spiritually draught stricken generation, that has kept it for you, for such a time as now, who have known the difficulty of the times, and they have possessed keys to your survival, in what they have taught you, to build upon in the days to come. Amen and Amen.

Malachi 4:5-6 Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the LORD. "He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version