Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: BOOTS FOR FREE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/03/2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

VISION: During a sermon on the topic of spiritual warfare, I was shown in the spirit a pair of heavy-duty high terrain boots.

INTERPRETATION:

This speaks of the Lord’s provision for His people during whatever battles they might confront in the wilderness of this yet to be fully redeemed planet. In this aspect,these boots represent the gospel in active form. A gospel that teaches about GOD’s plan of salvation for His people through the everlasting New Covenant: His Son Jesus Christ. A gospel that teaches about one’s walk in the precious Holy Spirit and strength of the Lord. A gospel that teaches discernment, righteousness and truth in Christ Jesus. A gospel that equips a faithful Believer to victoriously escalate whatever hill, whatever mountain, whatever obstacle the enemy places in one’s way because this one has been equipped by the Lord Himself. I am hearing that this has been accomplished in a “BIG WAY”! Praise His mighty holy name!

Related First and Second Testament verses:

"Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, NEITHER DID THY FEET SWELL, these forty years." (Deut. 8:4)

"And I (the Lord) have led you forty years in the wilderness: your clothes are not waxen old upon you, and THEY SHOE is not waxen old upon thy foot." (Deut. 29)

"How beautiful upon the mountains are THE FEET of him that bringeth good tidings (the feet are protected) that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth **SALVATION** that saith unto Zion, THEY GOD REIGNS! T (Is. 52:7)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places. Therefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; AND YOUR FEET SHOD WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE. Above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." (Eph 6):

Scriptures teach that GOD our loving FATHER knowing that the first Covenant would wax old one day,sent His Son to implement and establish a legal and a new and better way to overcome the enemy through His finished works(Jer. 31:31; Heb. 8:12-13; 12:24). The enemy was already defeated by the blood of the innocent Lamb at Calvary! Indeed, the finished works have been accomplished in a “BIG WAY”!! Because of the Lord’s sacrificial work, the FATHER has gifted HIS flock of lambs, His faithful Believers, with HIS Holy Spirit of truth. It is HIS Spirit who now works through a faithful people to: sanctify, activate, energize, wake up, heal, refine, teach, renew and equip the new man. To give them knowledge, wisdom, righteous discernment, strength, provision and guidance until the time that the Lord returns to stake His mighty claim on this planet we call earth. Are you facing challenges in your life? Do you have your protective terrain boots on? That is to say, have you yielded your mind and heart to Him and His Word with faith and belief so that you can overcome the challenges in your life? So that He can do this amazingly awesome New Covenant work in you and through you? These durable boots have been awesomely fabricated for you by a most Holy and loving GOD. The price for them? His loving Son Jesus Christ.

Thank you Lord.

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 02/03/2016 at 7:13am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Suzanne,
What an encouraging word to take with me all day and beyond! My Spirit witnesses to the TRUTH you express in such a beautiful way. Several years ago I had a dream where I was walking down a long, straight road. I was walking on the center line and being extremely careful to place each foot directly in front of the other. Suddenly I began to shout, "REPENT, THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!" When I awoke I heard the song music and lyrics, "these boots are made for walking!" I think Jane Fonda sang that song. We may have snow here by evening, so I think I will get my snow boots out and walk the perimeter of our two acres with a flashlight! Thank you Suzanne; you made my day!!!
BECAUSE HE LIVES!!!
Margaret
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Suzanne, just this past Sunday I had a picture vision in
church during worship where I saw Jesus down at my feet
fitting a shoe on my foot. (It was like when you go to a
shoe store to be measured for shoes to fit your feet.) He
did not have a measuring tool in his hands, but He was
fitting a shoe specifically for my foot. I got the
understanding that shoes that would fit someone else may
not fit my feet nor my shoes fit on someone else's feet. So
the shoes that Jesus was putting on my feet were
specifically made for me with the preparation of the trek
that I would go through. So not only did they fit perfectly
but were capable of withstanding the terrain of my
particular journey. I heard, "I planned your steps before
time." Then I thought of the scripture, "Our steps are
ordered by the Lord."
So I thought of that when I read your post, but it also
brought to mind something I put in my journal on Jan 7
which is a bit puzzling...

Jan 7

Picture vision
"I saw black, heavy work boots that were wet from water
dripping on them. A few minutes later I saw dark pavement
that had water on it, looked like it had been raining a
lot. It was nighttime and the pavement was reflecting
lights from something off of the wet pavement.
I am not sure why I saw those two separate pictures that I
feel are somehow connected."
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Hello Margaret,

The Lord confirms His Word in such special ways. Your dream absolutely confirms the call to repentance. The center line on the straight road parallels John the Baptist who called the people to make the way straight before the coming of the Lord. We are called not to veer to the left nor to the right. Awesome dream. Enjoy your walk!
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Picture vision "I saw black, heavy work boots that were wet from water dripping on them. A few minutes later I saw dark pavement that had water on it, looked like it had been raining a lot. It was nighttime and the pavement was reflecting lights from something off of the wet pavement. I am not sure why I saw those two separate pictures that I feel are somehow connected."

Hi Kimberly: Looks like the Lord is replacing the work boots for another type of foot ware (shoes). Perhaps a sign that you have transitioned from a period of particular travail to something less intense. And that even during that particular period, you were blessed and sustained with heaven's rain. Your vision conveys just how personal a relationship the Lord has with His people. Uniquely-made custom fit foot ware! Praise the Lord.

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 02/03/2016 at 12:45pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version