Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/12/2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Note its 100 years since Einstein discovery in 1916

Waves of gravity detected

REPOST
Posted: 02/10/2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

A word from the Lord!!!  February 1, 2016

For Lou Engle and Fred Berry...

The Lord says that NOW is the time and Los Angeles is the PLACE for a THIRD great awakening and I send it from California to the church in the USA and the world. Just as it was in 1906 but bigger and SEVEN TIMES stronger that what was experienced then. It is a new day and a new hour and I require new methods, says the Lord.

The prior Call Events have focused on shifting abortion and shifting government but now the Lord says I am promoting you and the shift is now for the church, my bride GLOBALLY. And it starts in California. The Lord says a SEISMIC SHIFT in the landscape of my church is beginning the likes of which have never been seen before. This is the hour of my church to arise!

You have sold all but not sold-out, you have been patient as I have put all things in order and as a result I will be sending angelic forces on that day and even in the days prior to literally invade not only the stadium and Los Angeles but to refill and re-empower MY PEOPLE for new level of my glory and a new level of strength. Even now I can see the angels marching.

Seven times, a tsunami wave seven times greater that which was originally poured out is coming to the shores of California to refill, re-empower, reinvigorate, reignite, refresh and to reunite my people and this wave shall flow up and down the coast of California and then from West to East over the entire USA.

As this spiritual tsunami goes from the West Coast to East across the USA look for New York and the East Coast to answer says the Lord with its own wave and move of my spirit. I see a reestablishment of the Charles Finney Evangelistic and Father Nash Intercessory anointing and mass salvation's which will answer what I do on the West Coast and Los Angeles and it shall again sweep over the USA from East to West and then the reverberation of these waves shall hit the nations of the earth.

As these waves move back and forth over the USA I see contingents of angels being deposited in select cities already primed for revival to establish their own moves of God in those cities. It's like the waves are Holy Spirit water but also liquid fire as the nation is set ablaze. I see both coasts of America burning with the fire of God along with the interior of the nation as a result of these waves.

There is a new fire and a new glory coming upon my church and there is a new strength coming in my people and a new strength to bring in the harvest that these Seismic Shock Waves will produce. People will be carried away to new callings and new destinations by these waves and California and New York will again be blessings to the world.

GET READY CALIFORNIA! GET READY NEW YORK! GET READY America! GET READY WORLD!

Hallelujah!

Charles Robinson
WISE Ministries International, Gates 2 Hollywood
CoachMyBusiness.com

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 02/12/2016 at 5:09am

Rose Cooper

Posted: 02/12/2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Quote:
Charles Finney Evangelistic and Father Nash Intercessory anointings

There is no such thing as so-and-so's anointing of this or that. There is only the power of God through the Holy Spirit. However well-
intentioned these words are, they lead directly to the kind of deceptions that has seen so-called ministers of God (who have been anything but)
operating in the spirit of this angel or that angel or this anointing or that which has been a counterfeit power.

There is God, there is the Holy Spirit - there is no angelic anointing, and definitely no transference of a specific person. (And please don't
quote Elijah and Elisha at me in response. Yes Elisha received a double portion, but it was not 'Elijah's power' as if from man that he
received but God's power that came upon him in response to Elisha's faith and request.). We serve God. We are empowered by God. There is only
God, not man.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 02/12/2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Christian Living

19Do not quench the Spirit; 20do not despise prophetic utterances. 21But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;…

Rose Cooper

Posted: 02/12/2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Absolutely, but we also have a responsibility to point out errors.

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment " (John 7:24)

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid
them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.
(Romans 16:17-18)

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them " (Eph. 5:11)

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine " (II Tim. 4:2)

We aren't doing anyone, and especially not those who are not yet sufficiently practiced in the gift of discernment to discern for themselves if we do
not point out dangerous errors.

This is an open forum read by many at all different levels of their walk, we have a great responsibility to ensure we are not putting a stumbling
block in front of them by failing to point out where a word dangerously departs from Biblical truth. We can all name people in recent years who have
claimed to operate in the anointing of this or that weird and wonderful angelic beings and who have caused great harm with their falsehoods, and it
arises out of this nonsense that some believe that going to a gravestone, or through laying on of hands (which is not wrong when done in accordance
with the instructions in the Bible) a special anointing from one person can be passed on to another who then operates in the 'anointing of XYZ'. It
opens the gateway wide open to demonic entities to deceive many. My conscience will not let me be silent.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/12/2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Jane, Rose is speaking the truth; we all err at some point, but thanks be to God that He should bring correction swiftly. Be blessed by the Lord's intervention. God bless you sister.
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Liv Helmore

Posted: 02/12/2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

however let us not welcome new grievances, harm and division

I believe correction by the Spirit is right.

but we are His little sheep. I pray for His voice and not ours to cover this forum. this is not a comment against anyone.

bless you sisters. to God be the glory and His Son Jesus

I bless His name for the desire of honouring His name He has placed in each of you.

Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

http://biblehub.com/romans/14-4.htm

He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/2-4.htm

In that day I will make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky and the creatures that move along the ground. Bow and sword and battle I will abolish from the land, so that all may lie down in safety.

http://biblehub.com/hosea/2-18.htm
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore
Ashlee Wayland

Posted: 02/12/2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged Quote Ashlee Wayland

Repeat post

Edited by Ashlee Wayland on 02/12/2016 at 7:48pm
View Ashlee Wayland's Profile Search for other posts by Ashlee Wayland
Ashlee Wayland

Posted: 02/12/2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged Quote Ashlee Wayland

Just googled them... found a lot of info if anyone
is interested...

Here's some info on Charles Finney
http://www.preaching.com/resources/
past-masters/11563484/

And here's some info on Nash and Charles Finney
https://hopefaithprayer.com/prayer-warrior-
charles-finney/

Here's a post I found on Nash from this forum...
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/
forum_posts.asp?TID=37195
View Ashlee Wayland's Profile Search for other posts by Ashlee Wayland
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 02/13/2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Charles Robinson commented:

"There are many biblical examples of specific anointing’s being transferred and even multiplied form one child of God to another.

Elisha received a double portion of Elijah’s mantle or anointing and did exactly twice as many miracles.

It is reported that Benny Hinn operates in Kathryn Kuhlman anointing.

God does not want these mantles to fall to the ground.

Do you recall when the dead man was thrown into Elisha’s grave that he revived?  What does that mean?  That means Elisha’s anointing stayed within his bones?  It was NOT transferred to another and that is not God’s will. And it stayed around.  It was not just in the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Many times anointing (we can call them generational blessings) get passed down from a parent to a child.  Be it musical ability, ability with numbers, etc).

Please be careful sister when you make such rash judgements about another’s prophetic walk with God and the quality of his or her word based upon your opinion.

What may I ask is your authority and your association within the Body of Christ?  What works have you published and what is the scope of your ministry?"

Charles Robinson

WISE Ministries International CEO

CoachMyBusiness.com

amazon.com/author/charlesrobinson

Rose Cooper

Posted: 02/13/2016 at 3:04pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

In the Bible anointing was associated with being anointed (covered) with oil and is associated with consecration - setting people, or objects apart
for God's use. The components of the tabernacle and later the temple were anointed with oil to consecrate them. Priests (starting with Aaron) were
anointed and consecrated for service, as were prophets. Later when the Israelites convinced God that they needed a King ("like the other nations") the
Kings of Israel were also anointed and consecrated for service (Samuel anointed David). So being anointed and consecrated is a positional change from
mundane (earthly) to being set apart (holy). There are other purposes for being anointed with oil (healing and death), but they aren't directly
relevant to this discussion.

We are ALL anointed and consecrated (set apart) by the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22

"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a
deposit, guaranteeing what is to come."

This is an important positional truth of the work of the cross, of being transferred from darkness to light, from death to life, from sinful to
sinless, made holy, able to enter into the Holy of Holies without fear. Anointing with oil and the positional change (consecration) was a
foreshadowing of the anointing with the Holy Spirit and the positional change that was to come through the cross.

The second part of this is the power of the Holy Spirit. In the OT and indeed, right up to Jesus, the power of the Holy Spirit came ON people.

Num 24:2 When Balaam lifted up his eyes, he saw Israel camped tribe by tribe; and the Spirit of God came upon him.

1Sa 19:20 So Saul sent messengers to capture David. When they saw a company of prophets prophesying with Samuel standing there as their leader, the
spirit of God came upon Saul's messengers, and they also prophesied.

1Sa 19:23 So Saul went to Naioth in Ramah. The Spirit of God came upon him as well, and he walked along prophesying until he came to Naioth in Ramah.

2Ch 15:1 God's Spirit came upon Azariah son of Oded.

Eze 11:5 Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon me and said to me, "Say: This is what the LORD says: 'This is what you are thinking, O house of
Israel; I know what goes through your minds.

Even Jesus had to receive the Holy Spirit ON Him:

Luke 3:21-22 Now when all the people were baptized, Jesus also was baptized. And while he was praying, the heavens opened, and the Holy Spirit
descended on him in bodily form like a dove.

Act 10:38 with respect to Jesus from Nazareth, that God anointed him with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went around doing good and healing all
who were oppressed by the devil, because God was with him.

No-one could do anything without the power of the Holy Spirit. If you read all the verses in the Bible regarding the Spirit of God AKA the Holy Spirit
coming on people you will see that no-one prophesied, performed a miracle, healed the sick or any supernatural act of God without the power on them,
and in several notable instances the spirit of God departs leaving the person powerless.

It is absolutely without question that power comes from God through the Holy Spirit, and is separate from 'anointing', as the prophets were anointed
into office but still did not prophecy until the Spirit of God came upon them to do so. For us, this is not the case as the Holy Spirit is indwelling
and flows from our innermost being like a river of living water. It is no longer something that comes upon us externally.

Act 2:4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit, and they began to speak in other languages as the Spirit enabled them.

2Ti 1:14 Protect that good thing entrusted to you, through the Holy Spirit who lives within us.

1Jn 2:20 Nevertheless you have an anointing from the Holy One,

Now regarding Elijah and Elisha - I could argue semantics with you whether or not 'double' is the correct translation of if 'also / again / repeated'
is more correct but I won't - I shall merely point to 2 Kings 2:14 where it is clear that regardless of who said what and how they said it, Elisha
recognised the power came from God because he didn't say 'Where is the spirit of Elisha?' but 'Where is the Lord, God of Elijah?'. He didn't look to
Elija's cloak for power, he didn't cry out to Elisha's spirit, or anointing, but to GOD!

There is not one single verse in the Bible that speaks about transferring the anointing.

Power is separate from anointing. We can see this in the OT because objects were anointed but had no power, they were holy and dedicated to God, but
had no power in and of themselves. Also OT prophets were anointed (with oil) and dedicated into service, but had no power to prophesy without the
Spirit of God coming upon them. Also it is clear from other verses in the NT that there is a empowering (manifest in supernatural authority and
boldness) of the Holy Spirit for specific occasions. The power can not be bought or sold. See what happens when Simon the magician attempts to acquire
some of this power for himself. (Acts 8:18-25). (So be warned if someone offers you 'anointed' items for sale.)

So what have we learned?

Anointing sets things and people apart dedicated to the service of God.
Anointing with oil in the OT was a foreshadowing of anointing by the Holy Spirit.
Anointing results in a positional change.
Power is separate from anointing.
God anoints us with the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit fills us, is indwelling and empowers us when needed.
Nowhere in the Bible does anyone visit a grave to receive an anointing.
Nowhere in the Bible does anyone transfer an anointing. (Elisha asked for the SPIRIT of Elijah not his anointing or even for that matter power.
Basically Elijah was asking for the Spirit of God to come on him also. As evidenced by Elisha a. calling out to God when he strikes the Jordan and b.
from then on attributing everything to God.)

To God be the glory.

PS (added in edit)

We all have the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit available to us. Teaching that there is some 'special' thing external to us that we have to 'get'
to be able to do something not only opens the door to all kinds of deception (just look at the evil that has managed to operate through some people claiming
to have gotten their power from some or other "angel") but it also doesn't teach people to look to God and the Holy Spirit within themselves and to develop
the gifts of the Holy Spirit through practice.

"2 Timothy 1: 6-7 “This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you."

Instead of looking to some person or "angel" or 'anointing', let us look to God and fan the flames of our gifting from the Holy Spirit.

Edited by Rose Cooper on 02/13/2016 at 3:22pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version