Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Time of Pruning, Greater Revelation, New Life and Justice - Doug Addison Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/13/2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

A Time of Pruning, Greater Revelation, New Life and Justice

Doug Addison

February 2016 will be a time of old things dying, but the result will bring new life.

Two major prophets (Bob Jones and John Paul Jackson) went to Heaven in February 2014 and February 2015, respectively, and we can expect to reap a greater level of revelation in the month of February because of this.

Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. John 12:24 NIV

We are all in a time of God pruning and purging things from our lives. This is similar to what Jesus said in John 15. Expect to see changes in your life as this happens to you and the people over and around you. We are in a time of accelerated healing and growth. (Photo via Pixabay)

Do not be discouraged if you are seeing old thoughts and behaviors spring up. This is part of the process that we will all need to go through to operate in the new things coming to us in March. As God reveals things to you, it is best to pray and move forward with forgiveness, letting go of the past.

Things that are Sealed Being Revealed

Watch for God to reveal things to you that had previously been sealed away. These could be promises that He had spoken to you and you did not understand or had forgotten. They could also be dreams that were hidden away that are now coming to the surface.

God is releasing greater understanding, wisdom, and deeper knowledge about situations in your life. Pay close attention so that you do not miss what God is showing you.

The "Mis" and "Dis"

There has been an attack of "mis and dis." Things like miscommunications, misunderstandings, disappointments, and disassociation. The "mis and dis" attack is now being "dismissed" and you will begin to see greater clarity and relational issues will begin to heal. There will be some major new connections and healing of past relationships between February and May. (Photo via Pixabay)

The warfare is also kicking up as well. This is common, and we see it often just before a breakthrough occurs. Keep pressing through! Do not give up.

But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. Philippians 3:13b NIV

God is Visiting Children

God is visiting young children right now with dreams, visions, and supernatural experiences. This will start in February and increase throughout the year. You will need to listen carefully to them because they might not have language for what they are seeing and experiencing.

God's Presence Opens Faster

Since Christmas morning I have been having supernatural encounters daily at a level I have never seen before. We are entering into a time of interacting with Heaven. Whether you are aware of it or not, God is releasing deeper revelation. The membrane between Heaven and Earth is very thin right now, and things are starting to heat up as a result.

In this new season, we will not need to labor to enter into God's presence. In the past, people would pray and worship for extended periods of time before they would experience or feel God's presence. This has changed, so watch for the Heavens to open much more quickly. This will require us to change the way we worship to catch what God is doing. (Photo by Jennifer Page "Enter In" via elijahshopper.com)

New Sound of Justice Coming

There is a new sound being broadcasted from Heaven right now. It is coming to the pulpits, the airways, the music, and the news...it is coming to anyone who has ears to hear. It is a new revelation of God's love and justice that will bring healing to those who were wounded or oppressed.

God is releasing those who were bound up by the judgments of others. It includes those who have had great callings but were held down by a spirit of pride and prejudice.

Behold My servant, whom I uphold, My chosen, in whom My soul delights; I have put My Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the nations. He will not cry aloud or lift up his voice, or make it heard in the street; a bruised reed he will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not quench; he will faithfully bring forth justice. Isaiah 42:1-3 ESV (Photo via Pixabay)

We are seeing injustices revealed in the news. This is because God is revealing the deeds of those who have wounded people and broke their spirits. A new spirit of justice is ringing out, and those that have nearly lost their light and way will suddenly come back to life.

Blessings,

Doug Addison
InLight Connection
Email: respond@dougaddison.com

Edited by Moderator on 02/13/2016 at 6:47pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version