Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: UNATURAL AFFECTIONS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
SuzanneLachapel

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/16/2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." (Romans 1:26-28)

Recently I heard a preacher speaking on the topic of homosexuality and of the call on the Church to help those who struggle with this sin. Immediately I saw in the Spirit a vision of dogs jumping out and over something that held them corralled inside somewhere. A woman was then shown feeding bread to the dogs. End of vision.

INTERPRETATION:

The dogs symbolize sinners. The Woman symbolizes the Church of Christ; most particularly, it points to those who are sharing, who are ministering the bread of life/the Lord’s gospel as inspired by the Holy Spirit, to homosexuals.

This vision not only served to confirm GOD’s Word, it is meant to be disclosed to the Church for the purposes of sharing the gospel of salvation and sanctification with “sinners”. For sure, homosexuality and anything that promotes that lifestyle is immoral; it is a sin and it is not acceptable to GOD. And HIS Word clearly teaches that such sinners are not fit for HIS Kingdom, nor can they partake of the Tree of Life. But didn’t GOD also send our Lord Jesus down to this darkened planet to save sinners? Did He not die on that Cross of redemption for all mankind? Did he not come to show the way of salvation and sanctification through His Spirit and Word to all who will respond to His call regardless of what sin they might have committed? Does His Word not teach that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of GOD? There are countless lost people out there and in the Church at large who are caged in by grave sins of immorality. But GOD being so loving, so forgiving and so good still works through His yielding and ministering people to help set at liberty those who are held captive.

Lord, let your Holy Spirit reveal to the Church your Will with regards to homosexuality. Feed those who are STARVING (Spoken Word). [I have to pause here for a moment. How horribly heart wrenching it is to see emaciated dogs starving to death. Beaten dogs with bones almost protruding through their skin. That gaunt and tired look,that frightened and lost stare in their eyes as they hover somewhere between life and death. And yet how so relieving to witness their rescue; to see them being nursed back to health and back to life. How much more heart wrenching is it, then, for a human being to be held captive to sin in even more profound ways. And how much more elating to see such souls come to the saving knowledge and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.] Dear FATHER, thank you for your grace and mercy in and through your Son. Continue to strengthen, encourage and feed those who are yours so that in turn they can wisely feed the least of them - those who are lost and dead. Those you are calling. We praise you and thank you for your mercy and grace. May all come to you and receive life-giving nourishment through your risen son, our Lord of Lords and King of Kings, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Related Verses:

"And(king) David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely show you kindness for Jonathan your father's sake, and will restore you all the land of Saul your father; and you shall eat bread at my table continually. And he bowed himself, and said, What is your servant, that YOU ** SHOULD LOOK UPON A DOG SUCH AS I AM?** Then the king called to Ziba, Saul's servant, and said unto him, I have given unto your master's son all that pertained to Saul and to all his house.You therefore, and your sons, and your servants, shall till the land for him, and you shall bring in the fruits that your master's son may have food to eat: but Mephibosheth your master's son SHALL EAT BREAD ALWAYS AT MY TABLE. Now Ziba had fifteen sons and twenty servants. Then said Ziba unto the king, According to all that my lord the king has commanded his servant, so shall your servant do. As for Mephibosheth, said the king, HE SHALL EAT AT MY TABLE as one of the king's sons. And Mephibosheth had a young son, whose name was Mica. And all that dwelt in the house of Ziba were servants unto Mephibosheth. So Mephibosheth dwelt in Jerusalem: for HE DID EAT CONTINUALLY AT THE KING’S TABLE; and was lame in both his feet."

"Blessed are they that do his commandments (His Word) that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For WITHOUT ARE DOGS, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, COME. And let him that heareth say, COME. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." (Revelation)

And so the call continues for all to respond during these great days of preparation. Praise GOD in heaven.

Keep the Faith,

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 02/16/2016 at 9:09am
View SuzanneLachapel's Profile Search for other posts by SuzanneLachapel
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 02/16/2016 at 4:58pm | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

All sexual sin is unacceptable to God:  adultery, fornication and homosexuality - the focus has been on homosexuality but could it be that we have been guilty of the other unacceptable sins?  Even if it was in our youth, we may want to whitewash these sins more because our children are now involved in the same sin...sins of their Fathers.  Let's stop finding fault, love one another and focus on our own repentance so that we may cleanse our generations and be the example of how to do it right.

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/16/2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Oh,Suzanne, this touched my heart!
What a precious, tender message!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 06/12/2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Praise and thanks be to GOD Kimberly.

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 06/12/2016 at 2:11pm
SuzanneLachapel

Posted: 06/12/2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote SuzanneLachapel

Jane,

This message focused "PRIMARILY" (spoken word) on homosexuality. We are called to shared His Light with the world. To bring light/truth in love so that all, we, us them, may come to full repentance during these great days of preparation....and, yes, regardless of the sin.

Keep the faith,

Edited by SuzanneLachapel on 06/12/2016 at 2:17pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version