Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Elevation has come, says the LORD! - Geraldine Fisher Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/10/2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Elevation has come, says the LORD!

2 Words in 1

Some are born a threat to the kingdom of darkness

Some people are chosen by God for purposes that poses a great threat to the kingdom of darkness!  

But people aren’t typically born with the power of darkness from on high to do the darkness of Satan, but after much abuse, down through their blood line, they take on many generational curses!  And as a result; they have to find and possess the truths of God.

The enemy knows this, so his job is to keep the chosen from discovering the power of God.

You see,  The enemy especially has to shield them from experiencing the love of God – so that they won’t trust God down deep; and instead he keeps a tight grip (like a boa-constrictor) on them by way of constantly abuse and trauma from others.  This spirit will invoke distress on the chosen so that they are dazed and confused wondering why the promises of God are lost to them – even though they really aren’t.

The greater the call, the more defined and meticulous the dark kingdom sets up in that person’s life beginning at their birth to interfere, violate, disillusion, confuse, and defeat them – in as much as they can according to the legal ground they already have through the forefathers.

I hear God saying that it is time to break the hold of this demonic snake in your bloodline and tell him, goodbye!

God loves you!  Today, I BREAK AND UNLOOSE EVERY PYTHON SPIRIT (spirit of criticism, trauma, keeps you feeling rejected and inferior to others, feelings of defeat and plague: a system of abuse!) THAT HAS COME TO SNUFF OUT AND TO CHOKE THE LIFE OF GOD OUT OF GOD’S PEOPLE!

That spirit that comes to choke out your finances, your elevation, prayer life, praise, worship, your anointing, and your God-given-destiny in this hour that has been assigned from the gates of hell to destroy you!  But, as you pray and take authority over it, you will no longer be bound to the gates of hell!

That spirit that wants to intimidate you, control you, restrict you and to stop you from moving and being successful in Christ Jesus!  ARISE, BE DELIVERED AND SET FREE!

Elevation has come, says the LORD!

This morning the LORD spoke to me that elevation has come and he is moving his people into higher heights in him.

He spoke to me that He is moving me in a deep level of anointing to do His will.  I am just saying, yes, to His will today.  For, when night comes, no man can work: for we must work the work of him that sent us while it is day, (John 9:4), as He showed me this elevator, and how that many where afraid to move into this new level of anointing.

I thank God, because as I begin praying the LORD spoke to me several words this morning.  He said the words: ring, braille, and shoe.  I asked the LORD what these words meant and he said:

Revelation and Application

The LORD said to me that He is making a covenant relationship (marriage) with many in this season.

He is sending many into the highways and hedges to go into the world to preach, teach, and to be a witness of his holiness.

He said this ring is a symbol of his authority and the position that he has placed them in.

He said that this covenant will come with a powerful anointing.  And it will come with a level of humility and meekness, because you will be dealing with folk who have been blinded by the enemy and the only thing they understand is a language (braille) for the blind. (Isaiah 42:7)

And the LORD said not only is He sending many into the world to break the yoke of the enemy, but He is going to grant them shoes to get the job done.

He said that these shoes are symbolic for the gospel, the word of God, a righteous walk, and preparation and studying of God’s word.

He said these shoes are symbolic for elevation, authority and ministry, because the only the sons wore shoes; slaves did not.

Come on somebody!  Some things God has prepared for those whom he wants to exalt.

God is calling his people to higher heights and a deeper level of authority and in power in this season.  There is a mandate to go into the camp of the enemy and to break the head of leviathan.  For, many have begun to idolize their doctrine, denomination, Pastors/ leaders and they have begun to place the Holy Spirit in a box; instead of allowing him to govern the body of Christ.

But, God is sending his diamonds forth in this very hour.  Prepare your heart for the mandate and the assignment.

MANDATE and ASSIGNMENT:

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom, (church/ relationship/ spotless/ gown/ Christ return/ untied with).  And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

They that were foolish took their lamps, and took NO oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.  And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.  Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. AND THE FOOLISH SAID UNTO THE WISE, GIVE US OF YOUR OIL; FOR OUR LAMPS ARE GONE OUT.  (GOD IS COMING BACK FOR A PREPARED PEOPLE IN THIS SEASON; AND NOTHING LESS WILL DO!) But the wise answered, saying, NOT SO; LEST THERE BE NOT ENOUGH FOR US AND YOU: BUT GO YE RATHER TO THEM THAT SELL, AND BUY FOR YOURSELVES.

(The Spirit of the LORD GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God, (Isaiah 61:1-2).)

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; (The LORD is warning us to be ready he is sending leaders in the body of Christ to prepare the body of Christ and those in the world to be prepared for his return and if you are not ready it want be nobody fault but your own.

It is time to stop living off of somebody else oil and to prepare thy self to meet thy God.  For he is coming!) (Ephesians 4:11-12)  and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, LORD, LORD, open to us.  But he answered and said,  Verily I say unto you, I know you not.  Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh, (Matthew 25:1-13).

THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME; LET US GET BUSY BECAUSE HE HAS A WORK FOR US TO DO

Amen!

~ Apostle Geraldine Fisher

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version