Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Wind of Change - Doug Addison Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/24/2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Note:  March 22-23rd was the Washington DC conference for "Becoming Melchizedek".

Doug Addison:

Get ready over the next 6 weeks to see a radical amount of changes for both yourself and at the local and national levels.

Wind of Change

The Wind of Change is starting to blow and it will increase steadily over the next 6 weeks.  I keep hearing, “Get ready for May.”  It is time to finish up things that you can right now to prepare.

Some of you might want to do practical things like update your resume, clean out the garage or get ready to move.  This is not for everyone, but new opportunities are going to open fast and being ready and flexible will help.

March and April Strategy

This was a portion of my prophetic word for March that I released in my January 2016 prophetic word.

March is a breakthrough month. We will see a sudden acceleration of favor and sudden advancements.  Expect to see lots of movement as God is realigning you to operate at new levels.  The saying, “March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb” is going to be reversed.  We are going to go out like a lion.  We will see the start of new things. They might look small, but the result will be a greater impact.

Many are reporting that sudden acceleration is starting to happen.  We have had several major breakthroughs on things that we have been trying to accomplish for years.  Expect to see changes as God is now revealing things that have been hidden and beneath the surface.

Changes in Washington D.C.

Quite often God will release things that take 9 months to grow and be seen in the natural realm.  This is similar to the time it takes for a baby to be conceived and born.

In June 2015 (9 months ago) several things happened in the U.S. that triggered the release of something new from Heaven that is being birthed right now.

A prophetic sign of this came with the birth of a baby bald eagle in Washington, D.C. on March 18, 2016.  It was witnessed on a live eagle cam” so that people all over the world could see it.

Eagles are symbolic of the prophetic anointing.  This is a prophetic sign that something new is being birthed that will impact the government and be seen by the world.  God is going to use things that the enemy had intended for evil for good,  (Genesis 50:20).

A new prophetic angel is being assigned to Washington D.C. that will bring higher levels of wisdom and revelation that is needed . Watch for new things to emerge as God is going to heal the strong spirit of division that is prevailing right now.  Unity is the key to overthrow this attack.

This is a time to rise above all the political confusion and anger.  We need to pray that God’s will be done and that we gain a “Kingdom of God” understanding of what is happening right now.

Get ready for more!

Blessings,
Doug Addison

Rose Cooper

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/24/2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Oh man I'm tired of the shifting goal posts. March 17 - be ready for change. Then there was a date on April 27th
now it's prepare for May? I'm pretty darn sure God isn't shifting and changing His mind every few weeks. Either
it's happening or it's not or people aren't hearing from God.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version