OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: ARISE, ANOINT HIM, FOR THIS IS THE ONE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/14/2016 at 8:57pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

May 16, 2015

ARISE, ANOINT HIM, FOR THIS IS THE ONE

A couple of weeks ago I sent out a prophetic word titled "A Prophetic Generation is on the Rise". It was the story when the prophet Samuel anointing Saul.

This week the Lord showed me another story in the bible about the calling of King David. Some time later after the prophet Samuel anointed Saul, the Lord told Samuel to go and anoint one of Jesse's sons to be the next king. As Samuel was going through each of Jesse's sons, he first thought that Eliab would surely be the one, as he was looking at his outward appearance. But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or his physical stature because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."

As each of Jesse's seven sons passed before the prophet Samuel, he told Jesse that the Lord has not chosen these. When he asked if there were any other sons, Jesse said yes the youngest who is tending the sheep. David was a young shepherd boy and least among his brothers. When Samuel had seen David, the Lord said to him, "Arise, anoint him; for this is the one!" Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward.

The Lord says, just as I have called David as a shepherd boy to be a king, I have called you to be undefeated in every area. Just as I anointed him and raised him up to be a mighty warrior, I also call you. There is no need to be fearful or fainthearted because you will go in My strength and anointing. You will know the authority that I have placed on your life as I raise you up and call you to be triumphant. As the world looks at you and see's your faults and failures, I see you as victorious. I see you as a conqueror over all things. I see you as the person who I have created you to be. Don't see yourself as being defeated, neither see yourself as the person who you once were because I have created you to be a giant slayer. You will rise up and defeat the powers of the enemy because you have been called to greatness. You have been created for My end time army.

Just as David confronted and killed Goliath, so shall you stand against the giants and overthrow them. Just as David killed the lion and the bear, you are well able to overcome every obstacle and adversity that comes against you. I will train your hands for war and your fingers for battle. I will strengthen you so that your arms could bend a bow of bronze. I have gifted you and called you to do great exploits. I have created each one of you for a unique purpose and placed My anointing on your life. I strategically designed each one of you to be unique from one another. You will learn My strategies to defeat everything that tries to destroy you. Just as King David was called in the fields as a young shepherd boy, many of you will be called from a low place into the particular assignment that I have for you. As you stay steadfast in your convictions and uncompromising in your walk with Me, I will visit you in a mighty way. As I anointed David, I now anoint you, saying "Arise, anoint him, for this Is the one" says the Lord.

1 Samuel 16: 5-13

1 Samuel 17: 37
Moreover David said, "The Lord, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." and Saul said to David, "Go and the Lord be with you!"

1 Samuel 17:49- 51
Then David put his hand in his bag and took out a stone; and he slung it and struck the Philistine in his forehead, so that the stone sank into his forehead, and he fell on his face to the earth. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and struck the Philistine and killed him. But there was no sword in the hand of David. Therefore David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it.

1 Samuel: 30:6
Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God.

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 04/14/2016 at 8:58pm

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Daniel Thompson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/21/2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged Quote Daniel Thompson

This is awesome... Thanks for sharing!
View Daniel Thompson's Profile Search for other posts by Daniel Thompson

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version