Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: There is a Purging in the Land - Esther Hadassah Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/18/2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

There is a Purging in the Land!

3 Words in 1

‪‎

Rhema Word: “Show me your Glory”

From prayer, I kept hearing these words.

The words seemed to be coming out of the mouths of saints:

“Show me your GLORY
Show me your GLORY,”

And then I could hear the Father answer to those cries saying,

“Who can see My GLORY
Who can see My GLORY
ONLY he who is HOLY.”

I know many saints are crying for the LORD.  Many of us are crying to see His face.

The LORD has heard, but He says to us that only he who is holy will see His glory.

• Holiness is the wholeness of God.
  • Holiness is not just about dress and outward looks, it is about the heart and what we have carried in the heart.
  • Holiness starts from within and radiates outside (You cannot start by changing your outward behavior when your are thriving in inward misbehaviour),  (James 1:21).
  • Holiness is being set apart for sacred purpose, (Leviticus 20:26).
  • Holiness is being ready to obey the voice of the LORD and to move with it.
  • Holiness is about dying to self will and going for God’s will.
  • Holiness is about being led by the Holy Spirit.
  • >Holiness is keeping the body away from defilement, (1 Corinthians 6:19).
  • Holiness is being at peace with men, (Hebrews 12:14).
  • Holiness has nothing to do with religion, it has all to do with the heart region, (James 1:27).
  • Holiness is the first ministry of the Holy Spirit.
  • Holiness is living in agape love.
  • Holiness is operating in the Fruit of the Spirit, (Galatians 5:19-22).

‎The Witchcraft of Application Paperwork!

The LORD says,  “if you consulted witches or sorcerers in order for you to get “VISAS, GREEN CARD, CITIZENSHIP, RESIDENCY or ANY FORM OF PAPER WORK that you needed in order to gain ENTRY or SETTLEMENT into a nation, especially the USA, then you just made the devil in charge of all your steps and you blocked the real blessings from God.  You are the one that has made your life and that of your family miserable and you NEED TO REPENT.”

It does not matter what you agreed with the Baals, they will not kill you if you run to Jesus in total humility and surrender.

The Baals are the witches!  Yes, the ones who ask for some chickens, bulls, hair, clothing, blood, photos in order for your path to open, (Just in case you forgot).

God told me this and I will just ask you to do the right thing now and repent and He will guide you back into the right path.

You know yourselves…….

Remember, He loves you, but He hates the sin and because of His Love, He has to tell you this, even as you wait for those papers to be approved.

“There is a Purging in the land,” says the LORD

The LORD has been watching over us (His children).  He has seen everything the enemy has been doing and now He is moving on our behalf as a man of war.

The LORD is moving mightily in the land to UPROOT all manner of wickedness.

He is moving in vengeance.

He is moving to pluck out the wicked.

He is moving to cleanse the land.

He is moving to Heal His people.

“I will purge out the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against me.  I will bring them out of the land where they sojourn, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I AM the LORD,”  [Ezekiel 20:38].

The LORD has dispatched a mighty host of Angels.  He has dispatched His Angelic Army.  They are moving ‪‎FIERCELY in the land-in every place where ‎evil is hidden.

They are moving like warriors brandishing their sharp swords.  They are as swift as arrows.  There number cannot be compared to any army there is or will ever be on earth.

The order has been given from the Father.  The order to cleanse the Land.

There will be a ‎Mass Cleansing in the land.  The LORD God is uprooting what is evil and wicked.

The LORD speaks from His throne and says, “For they have REJECTED me and denied me.  They have argued about My power and My authority and have refused to stop doing what is detestable in My eyes.  I cannot hold back My wrath.

They have persisted in making life impossible for My children and they have robbed them life and given them to death, so I must now avenge for the sake of My beloved”

“Then there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as was not like it before, nor shall be like it again.  But against none of the children of Israel shall a dog move its tongue, against man or beast, that you may know that the LORD does make a difference between the Egyptians and Israel,”   [Exodus 11:6-7].

As the LORD spoke, the atmosphere in the room kept changing and I suddenly felt a heavy Angelic presence. I knew Michael was there, as I heard Him issue commands to the the angelic army accompanying Him on the mission.  The LORD also alerted me to the presence of other very tall angels, who were with Michael.

“And the angel answered him, “I am Gabriel.  I stand in the presence of God, and I was sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news,”   (Luke 1:19).

“While I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the first, came to me in swift flight at the time of the evening sacrifice,”   (Daniel 9:21).

We know that His word does not come back empty.  All I can say is that the LORD has given the COMMAND and it will not come back empty.

“That night the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp.  When the people got up the next morning — there were all the dead bodies!  So Sennacherib king of Assyria broke camp and withdrew.  He returned to Nineveh and stayed there,” (2 King 19:35-36).

The ‘Baals’ will not survive this – just like it happened at the Brook Kishon in the days of Elijah.

God knows that there are many die-hard witches, wizards and warlocks who have given themselves to satan and because He has to show JUSTICE to the righteous, He has issued a command for the land to be purged.

We have made the appeal to Abba father.  We have cried and prayed and He has sent us help.

“Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and He will at once send Me more than twelve legions of angels?”   (Matthew 26:53).

The LORD is ‘healing’ the land, but first He must remove every cause of ‘sickness’ in the land.

haloAs a confirmation to this word, the LORD gave me a sign in the sky today, the 16th of May 2016.

There was a ‪‎Halo‬ around sun which could be explained in two ways.

1)   ‎Mighty‬ ‎Angel‬

“Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven.  He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars,”   Revelation 10:1.

2)   The  ‎Ayin‬  (Eye of the LORD).

The ayin ע is the 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and yet today is actually 16th of May.  The pictograph of the ayin looks something like an eye.  The word actually means eye or to see.  It is the spiritual eye of God.

It is a light far greater than the light from the sun and the stars.

“For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.  Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars,”  2 Chronicles 16:9.

“The eyes of the LORD are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.”   Proverbs 15:3.

The word is for all the nations.

Shalom,
Esther Hadassah
Revivalist & Apostolic servant of Jesus Christ

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version