Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: BECOMING MELCHIZEDEK - NYC Trip report 5-24-16 after Monday night meeting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/25/2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

We visited these places on 5/24 in NYC to pray for the "kingdoms of this world to become the Kingdoms of Our Lord, Jesus Christ":

The FED

Freedom Tower (One World Observatory)

NY and AMERICAN Stock Exchange

Trump Tower

UN for tour at 4:45

We arrived and parked one block from The FED and could not go in even though we tried to sign up for a self tour previously - they said it was full.  If the Lord wanted it we would have been able.  In any case we prayed there and moved on to Freedom Tower, saw the whole spectacle with the pools and took the tour of this very impressive building with an elevator to the 102nd floor that took no time at all.

Their theme is "See Forever" and you really can.  Definitely go to see it.  We of course prayed and then had a very expensive lunch in the restaurant - $25 for a hamburger.  If you go you can split a lunch its very big.  I was able to see it from the place where I painted the scene of the diamonds under water with the reflection of the twin towers in the background.  When Cindy Jacobs was here in April last year I was looking up the relationship of the meeting to where the Statue of Liberty is and on the map, in the water I see the words "Diamond Reef".  I was astounded since I put those diamonds in the water back in 2002 having no idea why.  Diamond Reef is a group of stones projecting out of the water that boats are warned to watch out for. 

From there we wanted to go to St. Paul's Chapel where the "sycamore" tree from Jonathan Cahn's book The Harbinger was located but ended up at Trinity Church instead, where I met with Wall Street Intercessors from March-August in 2001 until two weeks before 9/11.   At first I thought it was St. Paul's but its been a long time (2001) since I've been downtown, now I realize the Lord wanted us there as well.  From there we went to Wall Street and saw Federal Hall where Washington was inaugurated but didn't see the Stock Exchange directly across on a side street and walked further down to find a Trump office building.  There we took a photo with TRUMP  written over our head - little did we know that was God causing us to walk there because it turned out we didn't have time to get to Trump Tower afterward.  From there we went to the "BULL" statue representing Wall Street (perfect) and took a great photo of it.  On our way to the UN we managed to pass St. Paul's on the way, God is so amazing.

Finding through streets down there is crazy but we finally were able to go uptown to the UN and the timing for the tour was 4:45 PM but we had to check in before it - we were LATE because of traffic and I barely got  to the corner where we could run and get in to sign in within 2 minutes.  I had to park the car so I went around the corner praying for a space and God provided it!  I was texted to go across to the entrance and they wouldn't let me in saying I had to go to the office to get the pass.  I went back across the street but they were closed and then a man came to the door and I told him what happened and he after some hesitation, gave me the pass.  When I got to the entrance the guards said that "they never do that" - meaning let someone in after hours for a pass.  I finally was inside and led to where the tour was in progress - we went into all the important meeting rooms and prayed in each one and then at the end of the tour the guide showed us a mosaic of Norman Rockwell "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" - and said "that's from the Bible" and the guide said "yes and other sources even before that."  We then pointed out it was an exact quote from the bible and apparently this informed person didn't know it.  The whole UN Agenda is "peacekeeping through gun/nuclear control".  Which means US and us. 

So when it was over we went outside but still inside the complex, prayed again and I raised a "green" umbrella I bought in 2008 that I never used and I brought along because it might rain.  I did this because back in 2000 the Lord gave me a revelation about: "I want you to create a new umbrella for Real Estate" - He has shown me it has to do with "green" living (in terms of conservation)  but also taking back the land.  This is what we did as I prayed for my partner to have whatever mantle the Lord has given me for authority in Real Estate and intercession in the metro NY area as well.  I see it as NY-NJ-PA the tri-states where the Grand Masonic Lodge is located in Port Jervis, NY.  I own land in Port Jervis because my parents moved there in 1974 after living in Rockville Centre for 25 years, where the Grand Masonic Lodge for Long Island is located.  We HAVE authority.

I also have authority in DC because an immediate family member is an attorney in DC.

Note how we were precluded from going to Trump Tower on 5th Avenue but the Lord knew Trump also had a place on Wall Street that would suffice and maybe even more so than Trump Tower. 

I wore boots because in the morning it seemed cold so I didn't want cold feet. That changed later and it was uncomfortable but this morning the Lord showed me it was like the song "these boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are going to walk all over you."  I heard that song in my head this week.  The song was released in 1966, the same year the Church of Satan was established in San Francisco (NY based now or maybe not).  Back in 2002 I put a stake at that location in San Francisco not without lots of opposition.  By the way, it had burned down to the ground prior to my arrival but I staked the ground. 

My license plate "ME JANE" was given to me by State Senator Norman "Levy" (priest) who headed the NY State Department of Transportation probably 30 years ago and for me the leopard print has been one of my "things" - these boots have a leopard print inside.

I think it was a moment in time. 

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 05/27/2016 at 12:37pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version